Stardew Valley

Grats on the shards and stuff... And I think I finally have enough to get the large house upgrade.. finally.

Went into the skull cavern on a good luck day and ended up dying on level 80 something. Restarted the game and while I got less iridium ore I did find three prismatic shards. That's a fair trade as far as I'm concerned. :p

how tf do you have time to go down to level 80
hOW
ik you canskip like 15 floors at a time but ???? STill howWWWwwww teach me your ways....

how tf do you have time to go down to level 80
hOW
ik you canskip like 15 floors at a time but ???? STill howWWWwwww teach me your ways....

Idek lol must be luck with drops or ladders idek??

also yay finally married elliott and upgrading my house : D!

Also I swear to god my rabbit really hates me.. that rabbit paw thing is the last sht i need for community center thing and that cart never carried it either >>

why do my animals hate me .............. i have food out for them but they are always grumpy and have no hearts and sometimes it even says that they are thin even though i literally have a full silo ??

with good luck it's pretty common to jump down 15 levels at a time, i've watched streams on twitch where people got down to like 400+, don't think i've ever got past 100 yet (don't really see much of a need though)

why do my animals hate me .............. i have food out for them but they are always grumpy and have no hearts and sometimes it even says that they are thin even though i literally have a full silo ??

unless you have fully upgraded coops or barns you have to feed them manually, take hay from the bin to the left of the feeding trough and click on it to place on the trough thing.

@mogyay.. makes sense then i don't think i ever dropped that much though lol.

with good luck it's pretty common to jump down 15 levels at a time, i've watched streams on twitch where people got down to like 400+, don't think i've ever got past 100 yet (don't really see much of a need though)
I'm kinda tempted to stop time and just go as far as I can for the hell of it. But did he do that with like 15h ingame time?? Like holy ****.

I've been married to seb for 2 ingame months now and goddamnit marriage is soo boring. Like he does keep his personality, unique dialog and whatever but it's just like ''ily babbe'' ''am adult nao" "i love our kid". It annoys me, cuz it's cheesy and dumb. I wonder if any of the other guys are more interesting but I doubt it :x

I've been married to seb for 2 ingame months now and goddamnit marriage is soo boring. Like he does keep his personality, unique dialog and whatever but it's just like ''ily babbe'' ''am adult nao" "i love our kid". It annoys me, cuz it's cheesy and dumb. I wonder if any of the other guys are more interesting but I doubt it :x
Yah, the marriage needs a lot of working on, and the creator is actually working on it, so yay for that!
I'm no marrying anyone on my second character haha. I might change my mind, but I doubt it.

i have a question about marriage
if you marry someone of the same gender can you still have children???

also unrelated 2 the question but it looks realyl funny when your character gets hit by a train

i have a question about marriage
if you marry someone of the same gender can you still have children???

also unrelated 2 the question but it looks realyl funny when your character gets hit by a train

yes you adopt rather than woohoo for it :p

LOL ikr I love doing that to my poor farmer lel

I'm kinda tempted to stop time and just go as far as I can for the hell of it. But did he do that with like 15h ingame time?? Like holy ****.

i'm not really sure but i saw a handy tip saying to carry a warp totem! i know that probably saves like an in game hour but it's something lol. they don't even move out the way of the bombs either, it's pretty hardcore

grats x))

but tbh do you need a special numbers of hearts/affection with your rabbits or? :/

i think you need 5 but i could be wrong, it's definitely more likely you get a rabbit foot if they have more hearts though!

i think you need 5 but i could be wrong, it's definitely more likely you get a rabbit foot if they have more hearts though!

ah so you need that much kinda figured cause im at 2 i think?? and they dun want to give me yet i think and makes sense.. thanks!

i hate how u can lose your sword when you faint like HONESTLY ......

also i hate the green flying things in the skull cavern :^) i was on level 23 and i was just about to eat a cake when one of them killed me and i had like 40 hp left this is ridiculous WHY are they so quick and why do they make so much damage

Back