Stardew Valley

i was convinced that i had crafted every single item but apparently i have not and i'm not sure what i'm missing out but i don't wanna go through everything ugh
Do you have bought all recipes? I think some shops sell recipes or smth like Robin and the sewer guy?? Idk just guessing :x Hope ya find the stuff youre missing soon

..... I HAVE A PROBLEM

so i started upgrading my watering can... but i didn't know he'd take it for a couple of days.. so now i don't have a watering can n basically i have two questions 1. what happens if i don't water my crops and 2. is there any other way to get a watering can?

i only have one sprinkler and i don't have the resources to make any more ):

..... I HAVE A PROBLEM

so i started upgrading my watering can... but i didn't know he'd take it for a couple of days.. so now i don't have a watering can n basically i have two questions 1. what happens if i don't water my crops and 2. is there any other way to get a watering can?

i only have one sprinkler and i don't have the resources to make any more ):
The plants just wont grow further during those days. But yeah you should try to aim the watering can upgrading onto a day right before rain, so the rain waters your crops over that day.

The plants just wont grow further during those days. But yeah you should try to aim the watering can upgrading onto a day right before rain, so the rain waters your crops over that day.

yep, check the tv weather forecast for that btw

and ugh why you pigs so expensive damn lol.

haha yeah i will do that the next time
the sucky thing was that i had those fancy autumn seeds that take all season to grow n they died
rip

oh and yea you can buy maki rolls recipe from gus i think

aaand finally got a flippin pig yeS

Do you have bought all recipes? I think some shops sell recipes or smth like Robin and the sewer guy?? Idk just guessing :x Hope ya find the stuff youre missing soon

thank you! i think i've worked out it's the ancient seeds, i've only found one and i have the recipe so i must have donated it to the museum. guess i gotta go hunting for that now yay....

thank you! i think i've worked out it's the ancient seeds, i've only found one and i have the recipe so i must have donated it to the museum. guess i gotta go hunting for that now yay....
Ohhh yeah I totally forgot about the ancient seeds recipe :eek: It's really weird how you're given it and the seed separately instead of the game letting you craft it yourself.

i got to the bottom of the mines aaa i'm so excited to go to the skull cave thingy !!!

have fun, bring lotsa food and make sure you have a noice weapon for it :3

also aaah Leah you ****ing arse please stop hiding in your house all day lol

o well got pam to 10 hearts so thats noice

have fun, bring lotsa food and make sure you have a noice weapon for it :3

also aaah Leah you ****ing arse please stop hiding in your house all day lol

o well got pam to 10 hearts so thats noice

aaa yes i am noT going back in there without a ton of bombs omg, those mummies were the worst ):

aaa yes i am noT going back in there without a ton of bombs omg, those mummies were the worst ):

ugh i hate the mummies

personally i only really ever go on a day where i have good luck also but i suppose that's not really essential! good luck!!

ugh i hate the mummies

personally i only really ever go on a day where i have good luck also but i suppose that's not really essential! good luck!!

yeah i hate those ****ing flying things and those you cant hurt like whyyyy

ugh i hate the mummies

Same the luck days are sooo goood. But after getting like 20 iridium bars I kinda feel like there's not much reason to go there anymore? I don't really need iridium for anything atm and I should be able to craft every iridium thing with only 10 more bars so :///

made it to level 27.. well dropped a few down there in skull cavern finally lol had a lucky day i think too? :D

made it to level 27.. well dropped a few down there in skull cavern finally lol had a lucky day i think too? :D
omg great job

i got to like level 17 then it was past midnight and just as i was about to leave i fainted because i was attacked by two green flying monsters and two purple slimes at the same time ):<<<<<<

omg great job

i got to like level 17 then it was past midnight and just as i was about to leave i fainted because i was attacked by two green flying monsters and two purple slimes at the same time ):<<<<<<
thanks :D though it was mostly luck cause i dropped i don't think i could have climbed in time

AND YES I HATE THAT ;;;

xD

PaNKgml.jpg

Went into the skull cavern on a good luck day and ended up dying on level 80 something. Restarted the game and while I got less iridium ore I did find three prismatic shards. That's a fair trade as far as I'm concerned. :p

Went into the skull cavern on a good luck day and ended up dying on level 80 something. Restarted the game and while I got less iridium ore I did find three prismatic shards. That's a fair trade as far as I'm concerned. :p
Lucky youuu, I went there on a lucky day recently and only got like 7 ores :/.

Back