Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
I thought about plopping this down in the museum, but I think it's better over here.
You see these guys?
n8BIldB.png

Those are me mains, and I think they look wonderful!

Would you like me to assort your mains/smash character in such a fashion?
Just let me know! It would be a great way to kill some time.

Just be as specific as you can with the characters you'd like along with their Alts./Color palette's.
Let me know if you would like them in a specific order as well.
Finally, feel free to requests edits on your signature.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Sure m8 8^)

Pit (Pink/Red), Dark Pit (White/Red), Ness (Blue), Lucas (Masked Man AKA Dark Grey hair), Duck Hunt Duo (Second color), Bowser (Green scales) and Charizard (Charmeleon colors)

Oh pls

Zelda (that version that looks like a lighter version of the default but with blonde hair) Rosalina (green) Game and Watch (blue) Ness (the one with the belch shirt)

Omg you are great! I would love one!
Game and watch (icy blue) duck hunt (Dalmatian) Roy (gold) dedede (green) Samus (white) greninja (brown)

Oh pls

Zelda (that version that looks like a lighter version of the default but with blonde hair) Rosalina (green) Game and Watch (blue) Ness (the one with the belch shirt)

Here ya go!
lv8BBiv.png

Omg you are great! I would love one!
Game and watch (icy blue) duck hunt (Dalmatian) Roy (gold) dedede (green) Samus (white) greninja (brown)

and here you go!
2829aso.png

Last edited:
This is awesome!

Peach (white/Red), Dark Pit (white/Red), Pit (Pink/Red), ZSS (blue, short outfit)

Last edited:
Rosalina (purple) Palutena (black) Alph (blue) Peach (black and gold) Robin (male, blue) and ZSS (black)

Looks great! I forgot to ask if you could put Palutena (black) there if you can?

Fixed!
dhPdWJC.png

Is this still going on?
Yep!
J6hpXo6.png

My Smash Sig is better :/

2/10

This is awesome!

Peach (white/Red), Dark Pit (white/Red), Pit (Pink/Red), ZSS (blue, short outfit)

Here you are!
ezTaDCk.png

Rosalina (purple) Palutena (black) Alph (blue) Peach (black and gold) Robin (male, blue) and ZSS (black)

And the last of the bunch:
KE3FUR8.png

This sounds cool!

Can I have

Bayonetta (Green), Lucina (Black), Dr Mario (Yellow), Dark Pit (Red), Alph (Blue), Duck Hunt (Dalmatian)

Sure m8 8^)

Pit (Pink/Red), Dark Pit (White/Red), Ness (Blue), Lucas (Masked Man AKA Dark Grey hair), Duck Hunt Duo (Second color), Bowser (Green scales) and Charizard (Charmeleon colors)
Could we get Bayonetta (White) and Corrin (Red) added to that?
Thank ya puddin' pop!

This sounds cool!

Can I have

Bayonetta (Green), Lucina (Black), Dr Mario (Yellow), Dark Pit (Red), Alph (Blue), Duck Hunt (Dalmatian)

Also right after Bayonetta, can you add another bayonetta but this time in her Jeanne colors? (White)

Back