Shop Myrefall's Landscaping and ACNL's Shop of Everything ~ 100% Catalog

Oh it's okay

- - - Post Merge - - -

pls add these items...
6 purple roses
5 blue roses
Thx again
I'm unable to connect right now because of homework can we connect at 10:55pm CST ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll also collect the other items I ordered a long time ago what's the total ?

25 tbt but since your low in tbt. I'll accept 10 tbt for all of it. :) For the mermaid items, you can have them for free as well.

may I PLEASE buy the golden tools set for 35 btb for my new second town?? :)

Yes, I am. You've been buying from me since I opened my 1st shop. :) I can come drop it off now.

awww okay! (your shops are always awesome, love them! once I get more btb I wanna get more)
yay! transferring btb and opening now then~
you'll be headed to milk tea :)

Order Form:
IGN: Belle
Town Name: Elysia
FC: 0447-8958--7891
Order: all your jacob's ladders and 10 blue roses?
Total: 25 tbt

I'm ready ! Thx for waiting my sister will collect the princess and mermaid set thx so much but the other stuff she will lead you to the beach. Thx so much

Order Form:
IGN: Belle
Town Name: Elysia
FC: 0447-8958--7891
Order: all your jacob's ladders and 10 blue roses?
Total: 25 tbt

Sorry. I only have 10 jacobs ladders left. :) Imm ready to come and deop it off now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm ready ! Thx for waiting my sister will collect the princess and mermaid set thx so much but the other stuff she will lead you to the beach. Thx so much

Is it the same fc?

Sorry. I only have 10 jacobs ladders left. :) Imm ready to come and deop it off now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is it the same fc?

Yes, and so sorry pls forgive me if I'm greedy but are you still doing the bells giveaway thingy my sister wants the 5mil I entered for yesterday.... Pls forgive me if I made you mad for asking

* casually posts poll to earn btb to order from you *

may I order 1O pink azaleas & 1O white azaleas please & 15 cedars for 35 btb, please?

Last edited:
* casually posts poll to earn btb to order from you *

may I order 1O pink azaleas & 1O white azaleas please & 15 cedars for 35 btb, please?

Actually the you can get 30 cedars for 15 tbt. Its 1 tbt for 2 items. ^^

Actually the you can get 30 cedars for 15 tbt. Its 1 tbt for 2 items. ^^

oh wow I'm blind! so with 4O btb I want 30 cedars and then whatever I can get of white / pink azaleas with my leftover btb please (split evenly) what would that be? my brain is dead right now (I have 4O to spend)

* about to shower then I'll be back to trade is that ok?

Back