• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Dia's Trading Post! Closed - THANK YOU EVERYONE!

D i a

Resident Rep of Mossfall
Bells
Switch
1774-4386-7304
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Red Cosmos
Candy Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (167) +
Hello all, I'm back again for series 4!
You know the drill, 1 Special: 1 Special, 1 Special : 2 commons, or 1 common : 1 common. All of my cards are in perfect out of the pack condition, so I expect the same. When I ship, the cards are in a toploader, and slipped into a thank you card.
Rate me with a wi-fi rating and I will rate back!

--All the cards I was looking for have been acquired! Thank you all so much for being a part of this gracious and safe community!--

Last edited:
I can trade you porter for butch!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If the other trade falls through, I can also give u booker for Keaton.

Sure! I'll send you a PM. =)

Kk! I'll pm u my addy after I get to work. I plan to send out all my trades from this weekend out on Monday.

Added a few more cards to the wanted list.

My 271 - Curlos for 236 - Freckles, 273 - Moe, or - 289 Boomer?

My 271 - Curlos for 236 - Freckles, 273 - Moe, or - 289 Boomer?

Sure, Tier. Let me PM you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Updated the front page because of all the SNOW. I can't get to the post office today, I'm terribly sorry for the delay. :(

Only looking for three more cards in series 3, now. Thank you everyone that I've traded with so far!

Back