• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Giving away bells... <3 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol sorry if I'm greedy but can I join again

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry if I replied at your busy moment

All bells for group 6 has been laid out. Pls. remember your designated area. And before you start picking up, wait for your parties first. If anyone of you doesn't go with my rules, I will flick the wifi button.

This sounds fair!
Let's hope everyone follows the rules.
It's sad when one person ruins for everyone else.

Quick question, are we allowed to take a trip to ABD?
If so, should we notify you?
Just wanna be sure.

can i join? just wanted to make sure you saw it before the thread closed haha

This sounds fair!
Let's hope everyone follows the rules.
It's sad when one person ruins for everyone else.

Quick question, are we allowed to take a trip to ABD?
If so, should we notify you?
Just wanna be sure.

Yes! Youre allowed to use the abd. I misplaced my abd so you guys will have to take turns using the abd at the post office. >.<

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh okay! sorry, i just realized that probably came across as annoying. i just wasnt sure if you saw my post and kind of panicked when you said you were closing the thread. thank you!(-:

Oh no. Youre fine. :)

oh okay! sorry, i just realized that probably came across as annoying. i just wasnt sure if you saw my post and kind of panicked when you said you were closing the thread. thank you!(-:

Laying bells for group 7.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Opening gates to oldale for group 7 in 5 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back