• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Rectangle windows or square windows?

What kind of windows do you like?

• Total voters
all of our windows are rectangle but actually idc about the shape as long as they're big. i mean like, they cover a good part of the wall, yeah those are cool

big, big, rectangular/round ones

- - - Post Merge - - -

o oops i didnt know i posted here already gtg

When I'm playing a game that involves building structures, I do rectangular windows because they tend to look better. In real life, I prefer square ones.

The big triangle ones that have a big window sill you can sit on, or any shaped window that are in loft rooms/on the roof

You know, you guys are really hurting windows's feelings.
All windows should be treated equally, just like humans.

I'm not sure I believe that windows have feelings. Can you give proof?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol RIP TBT servers. xD

Last edited:
I think what really matters is not the shape of the window, but what you can see through it. For, what is a window without a view?

I think what really matters is not the shape of the window, but what you can see through it. For, what is a window without a view?

Very wise. Though I think a window still has a use as it opens and lets fresh air into your house.

I'm not overly specific, pretty much anything except triangle windows. I'm pretty sure I've only had a circle window once though, but it was cool.

Back