• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Rectangle windows or square windows?

What kind of windows do you like?

• Total voters
Square and rectangle. When I see circle windows I just think "boat" immediately, nothing modern about them. As for triangle windows, I've never seen one, nor do I want to. Just sounds like a bad attempt at being modern.

Rectangle windows. Triangle windows are for squares. jk

I'll probably end up putting blinds or curtains to cover the window so the shape doesn't matter to me.

Square windows all the way :D For some reason rectangular windows bother me, since I am OCD..

edit: not actually diagnosed with OCD, but rectangular windows just.. I don't like them much. ya get me?

Last edited:
a house my parents checked out before we moved had circle windows and they were so cool and you could sit in them i wish we got that house

I like square panes the best, though maybe rectangular windows as a whole? :O

My favourite window from the Play School (Australian children's show) selection has always been arch :

D3517E52-C441-4B70-AE00-640EF0DC5E01-3057-000005E8E44DBEEA.jpg

So much more interesting than the boring square or circle.

My favourite window from the Play School (Australian children's show) selection has always been arch :

View attachment 197228

Very nice, I like the one in the middle, it's spicy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 197228

Very nice, I like the one in the middle, it's spicy.

Back