• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Reasoning for my long absence

clairelise

ACNL Extraordinaire
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Hi. I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I am the person that promised to give away 500 million bells. Well, a lot of people didn't get their money. This has been weighing down on me a lot, so I felt like I should come on here to talk about it. School had been very hectic, and I have moved twice since the giveaway. A lot of people were in different time zones, and I had only small time frames to let people to my town. Next weekend, I will try to get money to people, but I do not know if I will be able to. I haven't even been on animal crossing in about 6 months, so.... Again, I am sooooo sorry if I caused any trouble. I feel horrible.

Hmmmmmmm

Maybe
Other than that you don't ring a bell

Welcome back though!

Wow, I actually remember that giveaway. (I entered a couple times)
I was holding one the same time as you! I remember you needed help picking the winners so I gave you the link I used

Seriously tho, no hard feelings. It's not a big deal AT ALL
Good to see you back!

Last edited:
Welcome back. I'm sure everyone involved has moved past it.

Back