• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cute decorations for town?

Mr. Tiaa

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Cake
Cake
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Hi!

The most common decorations for towns are probably pathes, public works and flowers/trees, but I'm pretty sure there are more things you may use? If I'm not wrong there are some special items, like lost items [?] that when you drop on ground they appear as a cute icon! Or I'm just imagining things? ? O `;

Well, I'm looking for some things I may use to decorate around my town, so name a few if you know~

thanks for your time!

- cheers

I use all kinds of things... mushrooms, eggs from the easter event, ores, clovers... I have seen people use wrapped presents a lot and the little treasure chest icons... I suppose you could use lost items too :)

I use ores, candies, lollipops, clovers, fossils, chocolate coins and cakes, mushrooms. I use lots of things to decorate. I even drop small amounts of bells by the well.

Oh wow! Thanks both for the comments! I didn't even know you could drop all those things around haha
easter eggs and cakes sounds like super cute, I'll try to get some~

The easter eggs are super cute! My DA is in my signature if you wanted to see how they look :)

I used a lot of ore in my Cherish town. You can dream visit if you like. I think it looks colorful and pretty.

Back