Do you like lots of salt?

Do you like lots of salt?

• Total voters
I don't care how many, just as long as certain foods has salt (And sometimes pepper) on it.

Sometimes I eat a whole pound of salt because I brought dishonor on my family. But yeah, I like salt, I'm not crazy about it but certain things need it, especially fries or any 'tato creation. I'll often use soysauce instead of actual salt because it's also good, or cheese, gross amounts of cheese. MMMM.<3
Also I hate pepper, especially cracked pepper where you get a huge chunk of it in your tooth and it breaks up and fills your whole mouth with disgusting pepper flavor...

Last edited:
I used to be as sensitive to alt in food as my mom. Now, I crave salt to the point I eat it raw occasionally.

i dislike lots of salt, i usually put pepper on **** like a mad man.

Kind of in the middle, though I do sometimes add salt into my food. Also, salty candies are a thing I loooove over anything else :p

Kind of in the middle, though I do sometimes add salt into my food. Also, salty candies are a thing I loooove over anything else :p

I was going to just say, salting sweet stuff is always a winning combo, like chocolate ice cream with salt, salted caramels, and salting watermelons! MMMMMM

No, I'm not a massive fan of salt. The only things I put salt on are chips and potatoes.

unless its on pasta, no. salty things r too dehydrating and im already dehydrated soooooooooo

i sound like that one annoying health nut help

No, I don't eat food with a lot of salt in it because I know it's bad for you. And food with too much salt in it doesn't taste great and makes me really thirsty.

Back