• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

ey lmao

NursePhantump

Meme Mcgee
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
OK so hey, I'm Nurse or you can call me Spooky whichever you prefer. I got Animal Crossing like last month so not gonna lie, I'm a bit of a noob. Please be gentle I am a very small fragile person.

Anyways I don't have a dream code yet because I'm kind of ashamed of my town right now. It's coming along but it still needs A LOT of work. Along with have a kind of defective 3DS that doesn't charge properly it makes things a tad difficult, but I've managed pretty well with working with what I have.

Er...my favorite Villager is Stitches who I got lucky to have him be one of my first villagers. No you cannot have Stitches. He is mine. I also go by they and them pronouns so please respect that.

This is the part where I now have no idea what else to say so Imma just ramble about something. Like dogs. Dogs are pretty neat. I have a dog named Rosey who is pretty old to be honest. Dogs are good. Yes.

OK yeah Imma go now. Fishing tourneys to win and all that.

Welcome. You'll learn the ropes fast. If you have any questions, feel free to message me.

Gasp you're a fellow stitches fan

*clings to you* hello yes let us talk about this tiny precious cinnamon roll

Hoi! Welcom 2 da Ai Vilodge!

latest

Back