• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

PLASTICPINKPIGGY IS NOT DEAD!

Bells
Switch
8554-1675-5890
Tasty Cake
Famous Mushroom
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Dusty Scroll
Hello all!!

This is more of a 'return' message, but the magnificent Piggy is back. I have not been on this site for almost a year due to personal issues, but am so glad to be back. I am mostly known for my giant giveaways and am hoping to do another soon. I will be re-opening my landscaping shop and regular shop.

If you don't remember me, then, Hi! I'm Piggy (also known as Alexa), a girl obsessed with Gala and who owns way too many blue roses.

If you do remember me, pm me or smth, we can get in touch again and yea xD

~ Piggy <3

OMG! Welcome back! I remember you~!! :-D

hey welcome back lmao! I remember you.
(I used to be mayoravalon; probably doesn't ring a bell but ah well)

Hello! :)

Thanks for this, I have been here since the middle of last year, a little while, but not long enough to have met you--so appreciate the renewed introduction! :)

Welcome back! You sound pretty cool, and you'd be happy to know a lot of nice new people have joined, so the forum is just getting better & better all the time. :)

hey welcome back lmao! I remember you.
(I used to be mayoravalon; probably doesn't ring a bell but ah well)

Mayor jess of avalon? Of course I remember, I made like 10 sigs for you back in the day I made sigs :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! :)

Thanks for this, I have been here since the middle of last year, a little while, but not long enough to have met you--so appreciate the renewed introduction! :)

Welcome back! You sound pretty cool, and you'd be happy to know a lot of nice new people have joined, so the forum is just getting better & better all the time. :)

Thank you :)

Welcome back -- I remember you!
I was OfficiallyCupcakes and before that, Grumpy Cat ^^

Back