[ROLEPLAY] Switch Over|FINALLY STARTED

its fne, its not your fault ^^
that i did, that i did
along with 2 extra seekers
i just didn't want to dissapoint someone who reserved as a human or seeker

yeah, that makes sense

so lucanosa and ella are making the last humans?

Lucanosa is, Ella didn't reserve for a human or robot in particular, and the human slots got full, so all other reserves, or anyone else who wants to join, will have to be a robot

Sorry Luca, you'll have to be a robot.
----------
ATTENTION, THE ROLEPLAY HAS STARTED!!!!!!
ALL SURVIVORS ARE IN THEIR BASE, SEEKERS ARE WHEREVER, TO KEEP OUT OF SIGHT FROM ROBOTS!!

Sorry it got delayed for so long, I won't let this happen again in the future!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mari woke up from a nap, and stood up. Her room was simply a small one, with tile floor and wooden walls, and a poster that said,"Survive." She opened her door, and locked it with a hand scanner. She walked around a bit, remembering such things that had happened in the past. Mari then bumped into Kira
"Oh! Sorry, Mari dear!" Kira exclaimed. "You okay?" she smiled kindly, and brushed off her dress
"Yes," Mari said simply in reply, and walked off

(Remaking my characters because of massive cringe. I should really kick my past self. c: )
Human player form-
Name: Junpei
Survivor or Seeker?: Survivor
Appearance:
4561010779_3c338efb76.jpg
Personality: Maniac, perverted and just plain weird.
Other: The boyfriend of Kaida for 3 years.

Human player form-
Name: Kaida
Appearance:
tumblr_mg5o269tzN1s2tglco1_500_large.jpg

(Her tanktop is grey instead of blue, She wears black boots. Kaida also has ear gauges.)
Personality: Cold, and doesn't talk much until you get to know her. Kaida can also be very agressive. Deep down she is truly bitter in her heart.
Other: Kaida is Pansexual, She is 4"11. Kaida's mother sold her into the sxx trafficking ring, she was in it until she was 14. Which was when she met Junpei, he eventually ran away with her, vowing to protect her. Kaida has Canine bites (It's a piercing.) and a nose ring on her. Kaida has both arms full of tattoo's. Kaida has one tattoo on her back that says, "Just Survive Somehow." She is also in a relationship with Junpei, going on strong for 3 years now.

Last edited:
(Remaking my characters because of massive cringe. I should really kick my past self. c: )
Human player form-
Name: Junpei
Appearance:
4561010779_3c338efb76.jpg
Personality: Maniac, perverted and just plain weird.
Other: The boyfriend of Kaida for 3 years.

Human player form-
Name: Kaida
Appearance:
tumblr_mg5o269tzN1s2tglco1_500_large.jpg

(Her tanktop is grey instead of blue, She wears black boots. Kaida also has ear gauges.)
Personality: Cold, and doesn't talk much until you get to know her. Kaida can also be very agressive. Deep down she is truly bitter in her heart.
Other: Kaida is Pansexual, She is 4"11. Kaida's mother sold her into the sxx trafficking ring, she was in it until she was 14. Which was when she met Junpei, he eventually ran away with her, vowing to protect her. Kaida has Canine bites (It's a piercing.) and a nose ring on her. Kaida has both arms full of tattoo's. Kaida has one tattoo on her back that says, "Just Survive Somehow." She is also in a relationship with Junpei, going on strong for 3 years now.

(Edited OP~)

Kaida was sitting on the floor, staring at the wall. She looked like she was thinking about something hard, which she was doing. Kaida brushed her tongue across her top lip. "What are you doing?" Junpei asked. He didn't understand some of the things that Kaida did, but he tried his hardest. "Just thinking," Kaida replied. She began to fiddle her hands into one another. "All right," Junpei stated. He simply shrugged and went over to their bed. Junpei sat down and continued to watch Kaida.

Mari stood for a moment, and turned back towards her room/small building. She unlocked it with the hand lock to identefy her, and she sat down in the middle of the floor setting the panda plush in front of her. "You gonna be there this time, PHANTOM?" she mumbled, and she poked it, a hologram screen appearing. She tapped "Call" and a list of names, of no one in the camp, but a few robots and all members of the government. She tapped P.H.A.N.T.O.M. and a dial sound was coming from the plush, like a telephone
(Oh incase you're confused, Mari and PHANTOM are really close, natural considering they both are special robots <: )
Kira continued walking, and entered a large steel building. She walked a bit, and found the flight room, containing 5 ships for searching for The Code. She walked towards one and placed her hand on the window. ACCESS AUTHORIZED appeared for a few moments, and the door opened. She climbed in and sat in the cockpit of the small ship and flew away

(kinda confused on how we're supposed to start. hopefully i'm doing this right...)

Lucia paced around in her room, or as she liked to call it, the "modernized shack." This was the last day of her grounding, and she was itching to get out there and search for The Code again. Two weeks ago, on a solo mission to find The Code, Lucia had crashed one of the base's ships (it wasn't her fault she forgot to check the fuel gauge before she left...), completely and utterly destroying it. She ended up without a scratch, as she had jumped out of the ship with the equipped parachute when she realized the ship was starting to go negative in velocity...

Kira had had to come and pick her up, and when they got back, the other Survivors had decided to put Lucia in a "time-out" before she could use a ship again. Lucia supposed it was well-deserved. Slipping on her shoes, Lucia walked out of her room, deciding to relieve her boredom by talking to her fellow Survivor friends out in the base courtyard.

-----

Sage startled awake, panting heavily. He immediately felt for the pistol under his pillow. It was still there. "Ugh," he groaned, running his hand through his tousled brown locks. It was the dream - nightmare, more accurately - of that day again. Although it had happened four years ago, it was still so fresh in his memory that it felt like just yesterday. Sage stared at the blue ceiling of his tent, not wanting to get up just yet. The relived event felt like a literal weight on his entire body.

A few minutes passed (or was it an hour?) before Sage finally crawled out of his tent and rejoined the great outdoors. He reached into his pocket to pull out the minuscule tent remote and pressed a button. He watched as the structure immediately retracted into a cube and then stuffed the tent cube into his pack. Sage took in his surroundings, as it was really too dark to see anything yesterday when he decided to crash here for the night.

The forest array was perfectly manicured, each tree exactly the same distance from each other. They were all nearly the same height, and their arrangements of branches were eerily identical. "And this is what the government wastes its time on," Sage muttered bitterly. He sighed and started walking through the artificial nature. He still didn't know where he as going or what he was looking for. All he knew was that he would destroy any robot that was unfortunate enough to cross paths with him.

(I had to read up and remember who my characters were haha)

PHANTOM was on his usual patrol of the city, hunting down any human life forms. His usual lack lustre patrol today had turned into something more exciting than usual. He seemed to have tracked down a human the government have had their eye on for a while. He heard an incoming call from another robot and connected the line. "PHANTOM here." He said sternly, entering the old pub which he had detected traces of human life.
Fukai stood triumphantly, leg stomped down on the wreck of the robot she just defeated. She smirked and placed her bat over her shoulders in that of a victory stance. "I think that takes my kill streak up to 30 now!" She took off her survival backpack and opened up a cabinet to reveal a huge supply of alcohol. "Bingo!" She started to pack her loot into her bag, taking a swig of her beer. She found she always fought better when she was tipsy. Most people would say that this was the most horrific event in history, robots oppressing humans, however to Fukai this was the most fun she had felt since the day her company dropped her for a younger and prettier idol. This life gave her the thrill she needed again, and it all looked so much more fun when completely smashed! She kept drinking until she heard the door to the pub open where she dropped to her knees, hiding behind the bar. Another robot? Ugh! I just started drinking! She pulled up her balaclava to hide her face, getting ready for her next move.

Last edited:
"Finally.." Mari mumbled. "It's Mari, glad you finally picked up. So, you find many humans lately? It's tempting here not to kill anyone, being surrounded by humans." She rubbed her arm and a gun propped out of it. "Ya know?"
Kira was high in the sky, and flew past some birds, and over the sea, their base being an artificial island with a barrier only making it visible to those who are authorized, including the Survivors. She brought up a digital screen with a map. There were several red dots, each spread throughout the globe, possible locations of The Code. Kira turned east, heading toward a location in Chile.

Kaida let out a long sigh, she looked over at Junpei with her bambi eyes. "Do you really love me?" Kaida asked. This thought had been on her mind for quite some time.
Junpei was taken back by this question. However, he knew the answer right away. "Of course I do, why wouldn't I?" Junpei replied.
"Oh, it's nothing. Just forget it." Kaida stated.
Junpei sat down on the floor next to Kaida, he smiled at her then wrapped his arm around his shoulder.

(oHMYGOD I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS AAAAAHHHH i'm so sorry

am i still able to join and stuff or is it too late?)

Mina looked over her shoulder to see Angel sitting on the floor fiddling with her blade "Hey!" Mina shouted to get startling her, "Don't hurt yourself, okay?" Mina returned to lookout duty and checked for any robots or seekers around, "The coast is clear." She said to her younger sister while picking up weapons and supplies.

Mina just kept feeling the tip of the blade, so pointy and sharp, she thought to herself. Then she looked around and realised that she hadn't been concentrating and know Mina had left assuming she'd followed her. "Oh no.." She looked around for clues to where Mina had gone. Nothing. Then she saw footprints, They must be hers, she thought, though they were not they belonged to someone or something else.

Last edited:
Mina looked over her shoulder to see Angel sitting on the floor fiddling with her blade "Hey!" Mina shouted to get startling her, "Don't hurt yourself, okay?" Mina returned to lookout duty and checked for any robots or seekers around, "The coast is clear." She said to her younger sister while picking up weapons and supplies.

Mina just kept feeling the tip of the blade, so pointy and sharp, she thought to herself. Then she looked around and realised that she hadn't been concentrating and know Mina had left assuming she'd followed her. "Oh no.." She looked around for clues to where Mina had gone. Nothing. Then she saw footprints, They must be hers, she thought, though they were not they belonged to someone or something else.

(I'm reading this and it sounds like they're Seekers. On their forms, it says Survivors..?)

(I'm reading this and it sounds like they're Seekers. On their forms, it says Survivors..?)
(Oh does it sound like that, oops, basically they left the base and they're looking for the code, the blade is only used to cut animals or food >w< I'll change it to make it clearer)

Kira flew a bit more, and landed on the ground, quietly. She quietly stepped out of the aircraft, and looked around for robots. The coast was clear, and she walked a bit, and saw a blue cave, although it was marble. Kira pulled a flashlight out of her bag and went in. She shined the light all around as she walked, looking as if she were in a cave made entirely of ice. She felt the walls for anything different. Nothing. Kira reached the end of the cave, and she took a good look around, still nothing, as she headed back.

Kira got near the enterance of the cave, and she heard footsteps. Blood drained from her face, as she quickled hid behind a stalagmite, as a robot walked near, and entered the cave
The robot walked in, and sensed human life. "Freeze," they said in a cold voice
Kira was motionless, as beads of sweat formed. "We only want to save you."
The robot, appearing to be a burnette girl, walked towards Kira's voice. She stood in front of her, and said, "Are you now?" she stared at Kira. "But-" the robot girl was cut off by a voice in her head
You are ordered to kill that human, Kira Minaho, as ordered by the World Government of Earth. You don't have a choice, anyways
The robot girl was motionless for a moment, and her eyes changed to a cyan. She turned over her arm, and pressed a button, as a gun built into her arm came out the other side.
Kira was scared, obviously, and attempted to kick the robot girl and failed, as she grabbed Kira's leg. She shook off her arm, and ran. Ran as fast as possible.
The robot girl turned her head, and chased Kira. She failed, as Kira managed to climb into her ship and fly off
Olei Rim, what is the meaning of this??! You have failed. Self destruct initiating
"What??! No!" she screamed, but a moment later simply exploded.
Kira saw the gory sight, of an innocent robot only being manipulated by the government, who had even been human on the inside. She brought the map back up, and crossed out that location from the map, the red dot then disappearing. She increased altitude, and decided to go to the next nearest location with a red dot, Death Valley in Arizona

(btw I will be using the red italic bold for the government speaking. You all may throw in a temporary robot character for a scene or two. Use gray or black text)

Last edited:
Back