[ROLEPLAY] Switch Over|FINALLY STARTED

can i reserve a human spot? I'll make a complete form later, after exams stop controlling my life >:eek:

Last edited:
Name: Kira Misuna
Survivor or Seeker?: Survivor
Appearance:
20120820205741_nAJk8.png

Personality: Open and friendly, often offering help. Occasionally agressive. Despite her innocent appearance, Kira is an ex-military general, and doesn't tell many people. When alone, a completely different person. Slightly skitzophrenic, no one has seen her be so, yet. Some people thing she is naive, but she is not.
Other: Before joining The Survivors, Kira killed her friend who had switched over, intentionally. It is her deepest secret.

exams are finally over, so i can work on making a character form now :)

ehem. yer form
-------
So, I'm really sorry this died before it started, I was just too lazy to bother TBH XD. I still am, but to let you guys know after Lumira submits her form, we will start. I'm too lazy to add the new forms to the OP btw <:
So in short, we will be starting soon!

oh my gosh i am so sorry i totally forgot if i ever do something like this please feel free to vm/pm me about it because i am but an extremely forgetful pleb *cries*

i will go create a character profile right now so that i won't forget to do it. it may take a little time because i am super slow with developing characters, but i will work on it right now.

oh my gosh i am so sorry i totally forgot if i ever do something like this please feel free to vm/pm me about it because i am but an extremely forgetful pleb *cries*

i will go create a character profile right now so that i won't forget to do it. it may take a little time because i am super slow with developing characters, but i will work on it right now.
That's fine ^^
I'm forgetful too
In that time, I guess I'll clean this up a bit.

im reserved for a character so my form will go here :)

Human player form-
Name: Lucia Dulcie
Survivor or Seeker?: Survivor
Appearance:
dulcie.jpg
Personality: Lucia is a sarcastic and outspoken girl. She never holds any shame for her candor. Despite her seemingly rude personality, she is actually quite nice and can be wonderfully sweet to those she cares about. Lucia gets along very well with those who share her crude sense of humor.
Other: Lucia is 5’ tall and is secretly embarrassed about her lack of height. She makes up for her vertical challenges with above-average strength.
Lucia is also very intelligent due to constant studying in school. Her goal was to become a world-class doctor, but the government, having switched over most of the human population, ruined her dreams. Because of that, Lucia holds a strong hatred for the government and is determined to find “The Code.”

---

Human player form-
Name: Sage Drefiria
Survivor or Seeker?: Seeker
Appearance:
E9FZO-yB4bw.jpg

Personality: Sage is very friendly and bright. He is always open-minded and loves to interact with others. He cares deeply for his friends and is very protective of them (due to the death of his family, he doesn’t want to lose anyone important to him again). His favorite hobbies include hunting and playfully teasing others.
Other: Sage is 6’4” tall. He used to be the awkwardly tall and lanky boy in high school, so he built himself up by working out every day and joined the track team (he was originally disappointed that he didn’t become the bulky muscular type, but is now fine with his still lean physique).
His parents and younger sister were killed by government-controlled robots, so he does not hesitate to kill a robot when he sees one.

Last edited:
o right, soz
Lemme edit the title and we'll start

- - - Post Merge - - -

So Lucanose is the last human, as for the other reserves you are robots. Anyne can join whenever even after this starts, as long as theyre a robot c:
note to self: don't make anymore RPs

i feel so bad because i feel like this whole delay was because of me ;-;

i see you had to up the number of humans layla ;p

i feel so bad because i feel like this whole delay was because of me ;-;

i see you had to up the number of humans layla ;p

its fne, its not your fault ^^
that i did, that i did
along with 2 extra seekers
i just didn't want to dissapoint someone who reserved as a human or seeker

Back