• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[ROLEPLAY] Switch Over|FINALLY STARTED

Human player form-
Name: Isabel Santos
Survivor or Seeker?: Survivor
Appearance:
f2N4l69.jpg
She is very short (5"2') and she always wears a necklace with a small purple star shaped pendant.
Personality: Isabel is a very warm, friendly person who tries to remain optimistic no matter the situation. She enjoys talking to anyone she can, though she can sometimes be too trusting, seeing the best of people even if they're not actually a particularly nice person. Isabel can often act rather childish, which combined with her height, makes her seem younger than she actually is.
Other: Isabel is bisexual. She also always wears a necklace (see spoiler above) that she's had from a young age, although she's not sure where it actually came from.

(Can I have a second character?)
Name: P.H.A.N.T.O.M (Power Harnessing Assassination Neohuman Terror Omitting Machine)
How long have they been Switched Over?: Since the start
Appearance:
genos1.jpggenos.jpg
Personality: Cold, evil, powerful and strong. PHANTOM is a super strong, cold blooded assassin that works for the government. He does not speak much and is feared by most, being the first (beta) switched robot and most powerful, manufactured by the government he is unforgiving and wants to destroy humanity. Despite his evil and harsh side... Deep down... There may be some humanity left in him, but only someone he cares for can bring it out of him.
Other: PHANTOM had a traumatic childhood and after manifesting his hatred towards society, he was selected to join the programme that caused him to become the first beta robot by the government. At first he was not aware of their intentions, but once he realised he could have his revenge on the world, he became one of the most respected and the most powerful switched robot to exist. He is ruthless and will stop at nothing to get his revenge on society. He is made of titanium and has powerful weapons imbedded into his arms, including a high powered laser.

Human player form-

Name: Alice mana
Survivor or Seeker?: Seeker
dNkaxqx.gif
Personality: Although, she may give off the "I don't care" personality, at first. And, even though she'll argue about almost anything, she's very fun-loving and sweet. Of course, everyone has their flaws, and she can't help but be quite sensitive to bullying and name-calling, but only when its serious. "mean" teasing is something that she can have fun with.

It's pretty difficult for her to make friends as her, true, more friendlier self is unknown until she realizes that she can trust someone. And, since it takes so long for her to really trust someone, people usually give up on her.
Other: Animals are kind of- her world. She cares deeply for pets, and thinks of them as her children. She gets quite offended when people say bad things about her creatures, and often holds a grudge on those people until they apologize. She'd sacrifice herself for most any animal.

(it'S OKAY IF YOU SHOOT ME BECAUSE OF THIS, I'LL STILL LOVE YOU.)

Name: Alexis Randle
Appearance:
qeSGHX9.jpg
Personality: Alexis is a fiesty girl, she always gets what she wants. She is sensitive, but she keeps that all locked up inside of her. Steve is the only one that she'll show her true emotion to. Alexis is a wild child, she's always getting into trouble and she loves it. She has a strong hatred for the world, it grows deeper every day. Steve is the only one keeping her sane. She is very cocky, and outgoing once you get to know her.
Other: The wife of Steve Randle, she originally eloped with him. She stands at 5'1". ps lol sorry i can't help myself

Name: Steve Randle
Appearance:
tumblr_moxay9EITo1swgl01o2_500.png
Personality: Steve is cocky and smart, he loves Alexis with all his heart. He always puts her before him, much to her dismay.
Other: The husband of Alexis, he originally eloped with her. He stands at 6'1". ps sorry not sorry

//shoots with rocket launcher
<:
All forms accepted!

You guys can make a second character whenever, human or robot! ^^

Name: ►Cassie◄
Survivor or Seeker?: ►Survivor◄ [I decided to be a Survivor :3c]
by_noiver_n_by_noiver_n-d9og06s.png
Personality: ► Cassie is not easily entertained. The smile she puts on is simply pity. She doesn't care for things anymore, what's the point? She's already lost most of her family, her friends and close ones. Cassie is nearly always sarcastic and slips in jokes whenever she can, speaking in a mundane tone of voice as she usually does. Cassie does not like speaking about herself, and simply tags along with other humans. She doesn't have mercy for the robots, but she does not kill. Instead, she only runs away. As far as she can get. The further away, the better. Don't get to know people is her motto - if you don't know them, the less you grieve for them and the bigger chance you have of survival. Cassie has trust issues and finds it troubling to trust anybody. This, coupled with the fact most people give up trying to crack her shell, leads her to not having any true friends. ◄
Other: ► She has a natural affinity for animals and often has little companions tagging along in her hair and in her backpack and in the pockets of her shorts and hoodie. Also she is REALLY GAY.

. . . - end of application - . . .

FINALLY managed to finish the drawing of Cassie and get her applied lmao, rip me
I decided to go with survivor and not seeker : 0

Last edited:
♡Name♡ Angelina, nicknamed Angel
♡Survivor or Seeker?♡ Survivor
♡Age♡ 22
♡Appearance♡
image.jpg
♡Personality♡ Angel has a bubbly, happy attitude and she is always looking at the bright side of things! She doesn't worry to much and always is kind and helpful. She has always wanted to help the human left inside of the robots and it's her goal to free the robots.
♡Other♡ Her sister is also one of the survivors. When Angel was young she was abandoned by her original parents, they had left her in a box to starve. One day Mina was walking home from school when she heard the soft voice of a baby crying she saw her immediately and turned to her dad and and asked if she could adopt her, they said yes. They raised her as her own, everyone else in her family has blonde hair but she wasn't originally from their family explaining why she has pink hair.

☆Name☆ Mina
☆Survivor or Seeker?☆ Survivor
☆Age☆23
☆Appearance☆
image.jpg
☆Personality☆ Mina has always been the older sister type. She always stays loyal and protects the ones she love. Since she was little she had learned Martial arts and now is on black belt, she has become very experienced in fighting so she can defend herself and others and also is quite good with a blade.
☆Other☆ She loves her sister, Angel more than anything and would risk her life any day for her. She is always trying to teach her about combat but she always says: "I don't want to fight, i want to free." Mina is sometimes a bit stirn but only to protect. Once you get to know her more she becomes kinder and lovingly. At night she never sleeps, instead she stares at the gloomy midnight sky hoping that one day, just maybe that life will come back to the way it was. But also what she does most is think this which has kept her going: I must stay alive for my sister, my best friend..

Last edited:
Back