Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Snowflake Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Feedback
100% (208) +
february-amethyst.png

I am selling a February Birthstone (Amethyst) Collectible for 400 to 500 TBT! (I'll take no lower than 300 though, which is shop price)

tumblr_nmjygkAaci1qk24apo1_500.gif

Please adopt her! ;) She's a fun sassy gem
LOL maybe with a SU reference I'll sell it faster

91199e789930c01112799b2b20af8c45.gif

Ooooh my goodness! I would love to buy it but I don't have more than 300 TBT -.-'
Is there any way you would hold this for me until I can gather an additional 200 TBT for you?
Amethyst is my daughters birthstone and I really want it, haha. If not I understand.

EDIT: Wow, I was wrong - I do have more than 300!
Would you accept 400??

Last edited:
Ooooh my goodness! I would love to buy it but I don't have more than 300 TBT -.-'
Is there any way you would hold this for me until I can gather an additional 200 TBT for you?
Amethyst is my daughters birthstone and I really want it, haha. If not I understand.

EDIT: Wow, I was wrong - I do have more than 300!
Would you accept 400??

Ah, yes! ^^ Thank you! I'll definitely accept 400 TBT!
Since birthstones can only be gifted once, if there a certain/specific message you'd like attached to it? :)

Also, I'm sorry for the delayed response!

Ah, yes! ^^ Thank you! I'll definitely accept 400 TBT!
Since birthstones can only be gifted once, if there a certain/specific message you'd like attached to it? :)

Also, I'm sorry for the delayed response!

Ahh! Yay!! I'll transfer the TBT right now xD
Thank you so much!
No message is necessary unless you'd like to add something ^.^

That's perfectly fine

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's probably no chance of you selling your January one? Haha - Thought I'd ask >.<

Enjoy! :D

And the January garnet can be purchased from the shop still! It'll likely stay until the end of the month, so you'll have a chance at buying! c:
xD I was hoping to keep my own though.

Enjoy! :D

And the January garnet can be purchased from the shop still! It'll likely stay until the end of the month, so you'll have a chance at buying! c:
xD I was hoping to keep my own though.

Oh! Alright I'll have to check it out ^.^ Hopefully I can gather enough bells for it *crosses fingers*

Thanks again <3

Oh! Alright I'll have to check it out ^.^ Hopefully I can gather enough bells for it *crosses fingers*

Thanks again <3

Of course! <3

Post lots in sections of the forum that give TBT for posting, and you'll have enough to buy it in no time! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back