David Bowie dead at 69

i just saw the news :( thoughts particularly go out to a few members on here who i knew were huge fans

i liked heroes and space oddity, although can't say i was a huge listener of his music

Man Who Sold The World hands down. But man, Bowie (TBT dude) is gonna be messed up.

also

Last edited:
I'm so shocked. I can't even believe it. Such a huge loss. I really love his songs "John, I'm Only Dancing" and "Space Oddity"

What, what like even what? This is the worst news ever and now my night is ruined. I freaking grew up to David Bowie... I love just about everything of his... and now if a song of his comes on at work tonight I am probably going to cry... and his songs usually play on the radio here... I can't even.

Favorite songs would have to be China Girl, Heroes, Space Oddity, and the whole soundtrack to Labyrinth.

Last edited:
I was so upset when I heard about this. ;-;
The Man Who Sold The World and Heroes. ♥

This is a shocking news, I'm so upset. I loved him so much. I love so many of his songs, I don't know which is my favorite. (here some that nobody posted yet)

Last edited:
I'm so sad, I can't even believe he has gone. I love a lot of his songs but Space Oddity will always be a favourite for me, just because it reminds me of a memory from when I was younger, and it's just such an amazing song. Life on Mars is also amazing.

Normally I don't pay attention to celebrity deaths really, but this is ****ing me up. What the hell...

What an icon. I can't believe he's gone at such a young age. Sure 69 is getting old, but the man was still doing great things.

Rest in Paradise you wonderful human </3

Last edited:
I'm so upset and shocked, this was terrible news to wake up to. I can't believe he's gone.

My favorites songs of his would have to be Heroes and Rebel Rebel.

I'm not one to focus on celeberties but this is just as shocking to me as everyone else! I was actually thinking about exploring the music from David Bowie but now my plans are ruined... RIP David Bowie.

Thank you to everyone who has notified me of his passing. I don't really know what to say right now. I feel so empty inside. I know that I was nothing to him, and that I was just one of many huge fans of his, but I'm finding this rather hard to cope with. The man I always thought would be alive, is dead. I thought he'd be there forever, blessing the planet with his music and his artistic vision. His latest album was undoubtably his way of saying goodbye. Can I say goodbye too? I don't think I can.

Rest in peace, my starman.

Last edited:
RIP :( Ugh this was totally unexpected new to wake up to.. hope you're better off wherever you are now. Thanks for all your music.

Back