taesaek
toadsworthy

Trust no one.

Are you sick of my massive posts yet?

Null-Questionable:

mother of all llamas
? Lack of detailed post count
? Although agreeing about Ness, this bolded line felt off to me:

I wouldn't really be all for basing people on character background meta. I was given Jon Snow the townie in GoT Kingmaker Mafia, and most people expected him to be power role which lead to my lynch. Not in defense of Ness because I feel he is scum, but jist a note to take down.

The fact that they specifically mention that they don't want to be seen as defending Ness strikes me as an unnecessary line that they added so that in case Ness flips they would seem more town.

Jacob
On one hand, he has made a few contributional posts, like his case on toadsworthy. On the other.... there are little things that he says that are contradicting to each other.

This isn't necessarily a scum read, but for those who are completely lost on what to think about Toad, here is my take on the majority of his posts, from last night.

Read it if you want.

He says he does not scum read Toadsworthy. Then when he lists his reads color coordinated, Toadsworthy is one of three marked in red. He wrote a large case on him, so why did he start it off by saying that it is not a scumread? Are you fencesitting or are you not confident in your reads? If it is the latter, I suggest being more confident (even if you are not) as pressure tends to makes people bleed their true colors.

Could be a newbie move but I don't know. Also i'd hardly call M3ow_ one of the "organizers," because she barely posted.

Very nicely said. I've been tryna get smart reads organized like this. (yea, very glad to have you after the loss of M3ow_)

The latter post is one post after the former. He states that Meow is not an organized player, and then when he thanks me for being organized, he says that he is glad to have me since Meow died, implying she was an organized/useful player. Before you even say it Dolby, I am aware that I am nitpicking here, however I am pointing out subtle inconsistencies so that they are not over looked.

I do not think organization is your problem with reads. Instead it is your development of ideas and assurance of them. If you make a case it is more beneficial if you act assured, even if you are not. It is not like your opinions are set in stone, in any case.

Heyden
Still waiting for Ness' final claim...

Quite off putting. How was Heyden aware that Ness was going to change his claim?

Obvious Fool/Jester.

Here they say that Crys is an obvious Jester role.

How do you know there's a roleblocker? One on your scum team?
How do you know there's a fool? They aren't on your team.
2nd part is hippocritical but still...

And here they question that there is a Jester in game as an accusatory statement towards Ness. I believe the last sentence acknowledges that? Which is strange. Their interactions with Ness feel forced.

EMOTIONS
Ness=Scum
Ehhh Is this sarcasm?

Toadsworthy
? will come back to them

Very likely scum:
Tardis2016
Coasting through the game without saying very much. They would be sitting in null if it was not for their strange role-claim. It was their 5th post in game that they claimed.

There was no pressure on them however they claimed. From a town perspective, this is bad no matter if you are a plain townie or if you are a power role.

I believe they said that they are new to mafia, but even in that case. Nobody was claiming except for people that had to. If they are actually town they are helping mafia narrow down who is the remaining power roles. Even if it is your first game ever, this should be obviously something that you do not want to do. I very much doubt they are town here.

Because you sound like you are a Scum.
What Tardis said about voting Toadsworthy.

Wow you keep changing your role I think I'll change my vote to you.
What Tardis said about Crys changing their claims.

They voted for Toadsworthy, then Crys, which isn't too scummy but they never actually give developed reasoning for their votes. THEN they decided to jump on the Ness bandwagon without actually saying anything about Ness- Probably so they were not scrutinized it once he flips.

Ness
Lolz

Leaning scum:
Trundle
?will come back to them

Tom
?will come back to them

Dolby
I am not going to quote it because I have already made a large post breaking it down- strongly critical of my post on Ness but not Ness and their actions. However, they had no opinions when someone much scummier, Cory, was up for lynch and now all of a sudden is very opinionated about Ness.

They end their defensive of Ness by saying that they "doubt" that Ness is scum. Because it is extremely clear they do not want to seem like they are defending Ness, But they are. Their analysis of my case was arguably their most in depth analysis of anything all game- but it was extremely weak in that it was mostly offering hypothetical alternatives instead of quoting instances where Ness seemed at all town. I expected a lot more of a case from someone that called my case BS. Their behavior was all around off putting- along with Ness claiming that he jailed Dolby. This was a risk in case Dolby was a role with a night action. Then again it could be Ness' way of fishing for Dolby's role as well, so that could also be it. I do not think they should be up for lynch D3, as I need time to be more assured of my opinion of them.

Likely town:
Alexi
Crys
taesaek
inkling

- - - Post Merge - - -

I do not have time to analyze: Tom, Trundle, and Toadsworthy unfortunately. I doubt I will before Day ends. I will definitely do so next Day, provided that I live through the night. However I did not want to refrain from posting in case I do die. So better incomplete than nothing.

Null|Townread|Townlean|Slight Sus|High Sus|Scum

Heyden- Best player, should win all the scummies.

Crys- Only putting him as null because honestly I don't know where else he belongs. Almost certain he's the Fool

mother of all llamas- Not much to go off, inactive as usual whether she's mafia or town. Shares common thoughts with most people.

Taesaek- New to mafia but definitely knows what he's doing, has been very pro-town overall. If anything, they are probably my strongest townread, and I'm sure most people would agree with that.

Alexi- Also new to mafia but helps lead town in the right direction, makes good points and overall, I just have a strong feeling about her being town.

Jacob- My views on him leaning town are based on meta, because when he was scum in a previous game, he was very inconsistent and was mostly inactive for most of it. Although, the way you play and act in the game can be easily changed so I'm not firm on my thoughts about him yet. I'm getting a sense he's trying to help town, but not in the right direction if that makes any sense.

Xine- Has only posted a couple of times but their posts are very consistent and has decent content in which most of it I agree with. Has obviously played mafia elsewhere as they seem very experienced, and I'm glad they stepped in as a replacement because town has a better chance now. I know it's too early to judge them as they only just recently came into the game, but I have a pretty good feeling about them.

Trundle- I find it weird how he asked for a list of role claims, and I notice when he's scum he's very independent to his own team but that isn't much to rule anything out. Called out Taesaek, Alexi and Tom as scum but claimed he didn't read the thread? Trundle always seems scummy to me anyway, hence why I've only placed him as slighty suspicious for now. I wouldn't be surprised if he was scum.

Tardis2016- Hardly has any idea what's going on. Claimed 'The Tower' the townie out of nowhere. 'The Tower' is a major arcana, so I don't think his town claim is true. Don't really know what he's trying to do at all so I'm going to rule him out as slightly suspicious for now.

Toadsworthy- Honestly nothing from him has really stuck out to me, just going to leave him as slightly suspicious for now, I'm having mixed opinions about him at the moment so I'm likely to change my views about him. I don't see why everyone thinks he's scum, everyone's just sheeping on him.

Inkling- Has been acting very weird throughout the whole game. Ness managed to move a lynch off her onto Cory, and she continues to defend him even though it's so clear that he isn't what he claims to be. Scumreads are Taesaek, Alexi, Tom and Jacob, which most of it doesn't make much sense to me, since she even called one of them out for being power role when they were obviously asking about role names. Very wary of her, but I don't think she's one of the best lynch candidates unless something comes up. I think she's just super emotional and defensive.

Dolby- Very scummy behavior in this game so far. Strongly townreads Ness, which isn't one of the smartest things to say in this point in time, and Ness has denied any affiliation with him so that makes me think these two are linked somehow. In addition, Ness claimed to have 'jailed' Dolby, which apparently would have saved and roleblocked him, but that sounds like more of a Nurse save. If Dolby was power role, that would've obviously lead to Ness lying, but I'm pretty sure Ness made a mistake and claimed to have used an action on his partner to keep it safe. Of course, Ness might be trying to frame Dolby, but Dolby is heavily townreading Ness, and Ness is strongly townreading Dolby. I guess my views on Dolby are based on the events between him on Ness but in all, it looks off. I DON'T KNOW, I'm starting to think that he's just being a really bad townie now. Ness is townreading Dolby and Ness is going to flip scum, so it's a matter of trying to frame him, playing tricks with us or actually telling the truth whilst it seems like he's trying to put us off. I'm actually so conflicted about my thoughts on Dolby.

Tom- At first I was leaning town for Tom, but more recently I've felt like something is off about him. I was originally going to rule him off as slightly suspicious, but it weird where he basically scumread everyone, although, props to him for having his own opinion. Putting almost everyone as, it's like he's trying to hide his thoughts to not accidentally reveal anything vital if he flips scum, but honestly I'm leaning more unsure about him. I'll look further into him tomorrow.

Ness- SCUM 100%, I don't need any further explanation or I'll be just repeating everything that has been stated so far. He is not 'The Moon', the Jack of all Trade, his powers make no sense at all and a Jack would be pretty overpowered in such a small game.

-Doctor please consider saving a strong player favoured by town
-Everyone is a bunch of sheep, please try and decide on your own opinions, don't base it off others
-My reads and thoughts are not firm, so could easily change based on nights actions
-Tom is a very optimal lynch for Day 3

@heyden posting bc i dont have a replacement yet but I *never anywherre ever on this thread read alexi as scum. i always read alexi as town, if ever.

ugh I was writing up my reads as xine and heyden did but I'm really running out of time. I hate how the thread is locked during night D:
See most of you day 3 - I hope.

hxSQ71R.png

The people called for the Emperor's head.

A group of town folk, combined with a few nobles, gathered at the castle. No more would they tolerate the Emperor's power hungry demands. No more would they let him rule as they suffered.

The Emperor walked to his balcony, and watched the town folk scream for his removal. "Disgusting little cretins." He grumbled, and a townie threw a rock at his head.

Months of unrest had led up to this moment. The town folk were on edge, paranoid of anyone who posed any threat. The lynches of several women on the grounds of being a "witch", the seemingly endless deaths, had led the town to take drastic measure.

Even the nobles had gotten tired of the Emperor, tired of his heartless demands driven by logic and fact alone. They whispered that he had no compassion, no empathy, and no love for his kingdom. The Emperor only did what he thought made sense, taking nothing else into consideration.

The Emperor's guards stayed put, as they waited for their king to calm the crowd. However, nothing he said would soothe the pent up fury of the town.

"Now, I know you are mad at-" The Emperor roared, but his voice was cut short by the increasing screams and yells of the town.

They had gathered their pitchforks. "Off with your head!" One woman screamed, and a couple of children had started to throw rocks at the guards.

The door to palace was well protected, with guards covering the front entrance. The townies tried their hardest to budge through the guards, but the guards stayed put. They would not let the town harm their king.

The Emperor had begun to lose his patience, and a feeling of resentment seeped into him. He opened his mouth one more time to speak, and an arrow shot through his mouth.

A townie, up in the trees, had just flung their bow. They had just killed their king. They watched the bow slide through the Emperor's mouth, through his neck, and they watched their cruel Emperor end once and for all.

The town collected below had no idea what to do, but they rejoiced. The guards looked for the assassin, but the cheering and dancing of the town made it hard to move through the crowd.

The archer took a step back from the crowd, and watched their victory praised. But it was not the end of this long battle.

N e s s, aka the Emperor (Mafia Roleblocker) took an arrow to the neck.

67zSHJS.png

Night Two ends on April 17th, 8PM PST. You have 24 hours to send in your actions.

Pm6XROJ.png

The Empress was distraught over her husband?s death. Although he never loved her back, although he never showed he an ounce of love, she still cherished him.

The town couldn?t understand her undying love for a man who never once considered her feelings, they were polar opposites. She was the most empathetic, loving queen there was. He was the most cruel king the town had ever witnessed.

The Empress locked herself to her chambers, and sat by her vanity. She looked out the window, with her eyes dull and empty of love. She was depressed.

?My queen?? Her servant peeped through the doorway, quietly making her way through. The servant then closed the door, and looked at the Empress with empathetic eyes.

?I cannot believe he?s dead?? The Empress whispered, before breaking out into sobs. She was the only one out of the whole kingdom who mourned his death, but she still missed him, despite his unpopularity.

The servant placed a soothing hand on the Empress?s back, and dabbed the Empress?s eyes with a wet cloth. ?Do not let your tears consume you, my lady.?

The Empress only sobbed harder. ?I can?t, I miss him, I miss him so terribly so.?

The servant brought the cup of tea to the Empress. ?The commoners suggested to the chef to make you this, they say it will help soothe your heart.?

The Empress decided there was nothing left to lose, and simply accepted. She sipped the tea, but that would prove to be fatal.

The Empress dropped the cup, and it shattered to the floor. Her chest was in a knot, and she felt like she was unable to breathe. She choked for air as her servant tried their best to help, but it was to no avail.

The Empress was dead.

And she was not the only one.

A noble, a fairly gracious noble, soon found his fate. A mistress would open the door, expecting to hug and kiss their beloved.

When the mistress opened the door, a look of horror fell. Her beloved, sitting in his rocking chair, with a knife to the heart. His last moments were in fear, shock, as his eyes clearly painted the scene.

The mistress let out a blood curling scream.

Trundle, the Empress (doctor) died.
Heyden, the Ten of Pentacles (Townie) died.
h3ubwqB.png

6a2eDH1.png

Tina has replaced Inkling.
Day Three ends on April 19th, 8 PM PST. You have 48 hours.
apologize for the late day, fell asleep >_<

well this is some grade a bull**** for town.
also, welcome to the **** show tina.

Okay it's gotta be Dolby leading the charge, this has blue sniping written all over it and that's his jam as mafia. Not only was his "not defense of Ness" pathetic, but he's been incredibly silent this game only chirping up when it's been opportune to him and his interests. Yes I am aware of Ness purposely calling out Dolby, but at the same time he was probably hoping we'd ignore it.

well this is some grade a bull**** for town.
also, welcome to the **** show tina.

YUUUUP.
ugh this changes literally EVERYTHING i had written out during night. idek anymore. will take some time now to go through filters, there is obvious scum somewhere.
Tina replacing inkling throws things WAY off, cause clean slate I guess.
Welcome Tina

**** DOCTOR NO

Welcome to the game Tina!

ok i gotta b up early tmr, promised Tardis read coming tomorrow

Okay it's gotta be Dolby leading the charge, this has blue sniping written all over it and that's his jam as mafia. Not only was his "not defense of Ness" pathetic, but he's been incredibly silent this game only chirping up when it's been opportune to him and his interests. Yes I am aware of Ness purposely calling out Dolby, but at the same time he was probably hoping we'd ignore it.
actually no. I watched you last night, and it seems you had a fun sensual and deadly night with Heyden.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also you didn't vote for ness and that's already scummy.

actually no. I watched you last night, and it seems you had a fun sensual and deadly night with Heyden.

Heyden made a clear read on Tom being sus.
Tom was first to come into my mind but I didn't want assume 5 mins into freaking day 3

This helps. Tremendously. Thank you

Or scum could just be using my scumreads to kill people since they know that I'm good at picking out who has PRs compared to being townies. Wouldn't be the first time. I had a scumread on Trundle during D2 and I mentioned Heyden as someone who I was feeling iffy about

**** DOCTOR NO

Welcome to the game Tina!

ok i gotta b up early tmr, promised Tardis read coming tomorrow

why don't you ever play tho?
like, you're only ever her to point out what happened and then you leave all over again?
honestly you're always quiet when you're scum, (from what i've read in past games / critique threads.)
so you're really starting to give me bad vibes.

Back