• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Unorderables ~ [BUYING] WISHLIST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely! And how about 300k? Ill come drop off the 7 items from my cycling town first. Then the 7/11 set from my other town :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I do not have the full mermaid set. Ill check what furniturems left. Amd for the alpine set, i will need to give that to you tomorrow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you actually trade me 2 of each box sofa amd the corner plus the flat screen tv? You wont need to pay the tbt for it. ^^

Okay but what about the other stuff I listed ?

Okay but what about the other stuff I listed ?

For the mermaid set, I only have the ff:
Lamp
Shelf
Vanity
Bed
Sofa (i have 3)
Screen
Chair
Dresser
Carpet
Then the rest. Ill deliver the alpine set and the birthday candles tomorrow.

For the mermaid set, I only have the ff:
Lamp
Shelf
Vanity
Bed
Sofa (i have 3)
Screen
Chair
Dresser
Carpet
Then the rest. Ill deliver the alpine set and the birthday candles tomorrow.

Sure and also perfect pears if you have

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cabana bookcase too please

Sure and also perfect pears if you have

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cabana bookcase too please

Ive got them ready for you. For the perfect pears, ill see if i have some spare baskets tomorrow. Btw, are you paying in igb or tbt? Im ready to deliver your items. I'm about to slewp soon.

Ive got them ready for you. For the perfect pears, ill see if i have some spare baskets tomorrow. Btw, are you paying in igb or tbt? Im ready to deliver your items. I'm about to slewp soon.
How much in total for both IGB and tbt, can we do this tmrw I'm sleeping soon too goodnight, don't
Get stressed over this

How much in total for both IGB and tbt, can we do this tmrw I'm sleeping soon too goodnight, don't
Get stressed over this

Yay! Thank you! ^^ Ill keep your items. I'll be off early tomorrow. So, we can definitely finish our trade. ^^ You can make an offer. Or if you have any items in my wishlist. ^^

IGN Name
Adenine

Town
Thymine

FC
1564-6301-5678

Indicate Which Town
Oldale

Delivery Or Pick Up
Either Is Fine

Payment
IGB

Items Wanted
Blue Party Dress
Hula Doll

Note
I Would Like To Buy These Items If They Are Still Available

I'm available for an hour. I will need to take a rest a bit. But after that, I'll be available the whole day.

Hi, this is my order form! :D

IGN Name: Danny
Town: Greyton
FC: 2681-3082-5200
Indicate which town: Both
Delivery or Pick up: Pick-Up
Payment: TBT

I would like Static and Zucker's pics, Fedora Chair, and the Mailman's hat. Thanks :D

Last edited:
IGN Name: Lottie
Town: Windfall
FC: 2724-0870-3500
Indicate which town: Oldale
Delivery or Pick up: Pickup
Payment: Hibiscus for 3tbt.

Sorry. Ive been really busy yesterday. Ill be online for a few hours....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back