Doodles 'n Clay~

Ayy, anyone here like crappily-made magical girl clay stuff? 8DDD
rsz_magic.jpg
p.s. i hate ceramic clay ;U;

Eyyy, my friend's birthday is coming up and I know she loves Gaius and Asugi from Fire Emblem, so I decided to make their lollies in my ceramics class! They're stilling drying and have yet to be fired and painted/glazed.
4.jpgOne is way lighter than the other because it's dried out c:
rsz_1rsz_22.jpg rsz_113.jpg
Also, another doodle I did in class :D
ahhh.jpg

Attachments

• Gaius's Lollipop.jpg
    Gaius's Lollipop.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 86
  • rsz_1asugis_lollipop.jpg
    rsz_1asugis_lollipop.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
what is this
nightmarish group
It's an infamous Bl game called Gakuen Handsome, which was later adapted into an animation
Although there is nice fanart of this work, such as this,
fanart.jpg
No one can truly be on par with Gakuen Heaven's original art, a visual and emotional masterpiece.

Last edited:
That feeling where you're in school and the only drawing you do is on lined paper...

I used to do this CONSTANTLY I have notebooks full of drawings on lined and graph paper, along with notes from my classes... it was weird because I would try to purposefully make art on clean drawing paper and no inspiration, but half an hour into any class and I'd be drawing on my notes.

Rant aside these are really cute!

Aaaaa, I know right?! When I finally muster up the courage to get out some nice paper and try to draw something, nothing comes out, it's the worst! I just sit there, staring blankly at the paper, and start dying a little inside, ahaha.

Here's some shrink plastic charms I've been working on for a friend who likes Ashido and Asui from My Hero Academia~
1ashido.jpg2ashido.jpgasui1.jpgasui2.jpgashidonasui.jpg

I'm experimenting with the plastic and acrylic paint, since I never used them before. I'm still kinda iffy on how it looks tho, especially with how the sharpie makes those little dots all over ?\_(ツ)_/?

Whaddya think? c:

Last edited:
Here's some shrink plastic charms I've been working on for a friend who likes Ashido and Asui from My Hero Academia~

I'm experimenting with the plastic and acrylic paint, since I never used them before. I'm still kinda iffy on how it looks tho, especially with how the sharpie makes those little dots all over ?\_(ツ)_/?

Whaddya think? c:

Hi, Fruits! These are so cute, I especially like the middle one (black-haired), it looks nice~

Whaddya think? c:

yes hi where do I buy some
these are cute ?

Aaaa, thanks you guys! ;U;
and @hatori I like that one the most, too! I like the way her eyes cast a shadow, idk why though, it just looks nice to me

Last edited:

Whaddya think? c:

SHRINKY-DINKS....OOOoooo! I love them!!

Back