• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Doodles 'n Clay~

FruitsChinpoG

MIX THE FLOUR
Bells
Mint
Tasty Cake
12.jpg

21.jpg
I'm the type of person who draws very inconsistently and only once in a blue moon, otherwise it's stick figures for me ahaha

rsz_1rsz_1eyyy.jpg
lkUxdvb.jpg

X3WhMgV.jpg

hE6XSQD.jpg

GS4HBIa.jpg

magic.jpg
bowl1.jpgbowl6.jpgglazed.jpgtadaaaa.jpg

ashidonasui.jpgkirby finished product.jpg

Last edited:
Hey these look pretty good. Keep it up. c:

Aaaa, thanks!!
Although I'm not quite sure if I like this style or not, just something to try I wanted to try out [SUB]or at least to keep me entertained during class[/SUB] c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nice work :3 Hope to see more from you in the future.

Thank you, thank you! c:

Last edited:
Don't worry too much about style - as long as you enjoy making your art, your style will develop on its own over time.

This is honestly so good! The camera ruins things a bit but I can see you're good at this! Also, you've improved so much omg!!!

This is honestly so good! The camera ruins things a bit but I can see you're good at this! Also, you've improved so much omg!!!

Aww, thanks! ;U;
tbh I have pretty low self-confidence in drawing, even making this thread in the first place took a lot of thinking through.
All these comments really get me motivated since drawing isn't actually a hobby for me [SUB]maybe not yet?[/Sub] but maybe it's time for me to try something new for once c:

Aww, thanks! ;U;
tbh I have pretty low self-confidence in drawing, even making this thread in the first place took a lot of thinking through.
All these comments really get me motivated since drawing isn't actually a hobby for me [SUB]maybe not yet?[/Sub] but maybe it's time for me to try something new for once c:

I think we all feel the same, but it's great you decided to post it! I think you're talented and should keep drawing. Maybe you could turn a not yet hobby into a job one day?~

Last edited:
Artists tend to hate their work for a while, even if it's just in stages.

>Hey my stuff is pretty good, I should draw more.

>Oh man my stuff is awesome, everybody loves it.

>Hmm, I'm not as good as I could be, I need to get better.

>My stuff is garbage why do I even draw.

>Repeat

At least that's how it is for me.

Btw you should totally experiment with adding bodies to those heads, I imagine it'd look super good.

Artists tend to hate their work for a while, even if it's just in stages.

>Hey my stuff is pretty good, I should draw more.

>Oh man my stuff is awesome, everybody loves it.

>Hmm, I'm not as good as I could be, I need to get better.

>My stuff is garbage why do I even draw.

>Repeat

At least that's how it is for me.

Btw you should totally experiment with adding bodies to those heads, I imagine it'd look super good.

I feel the same about this!
And yeah you def should!

Don't think I've seen art from you before. Those look amazing! I especially like the way you drew hair. c:

Well it's what they say, once you feel yourself struggle with something, you can also feel yourself improve with it.

Welp here's my 'progress' so far, I might start over cuz I ain't feeling it x3
cPv3yqi.jpg

Also, advice on the gosh darn arms 'n hands?

Back