MIX THE FLOUR
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Mint
Tasty Cake
12.jpg

21.jpg
I'm the type of person who draws very inconsistently and only once in a blue moon, otherwise it's stick figures for me ahaha

rsz_1rsz_1eyyy.jpg
lkUxdvb.jpg

X3WhMgV.jpg

hE6XSQD.jpg

GS4HBIa.jpg

magic.jpg
bowl1.jpgbowl6.jpgglazed.jpgtadaaaa.jpg

ashidonasui.jpgkirby finished product.jpg

Last edited:
Hey these look pretty good. Keep it up. c:

Aaaa, thanks!!
Although I'm not quite sure if I like this style or not, just something to try I wanted to try out [SUB]or at least to keep me entertained during class[/SUB] c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nice work :3 Hope to see more from you in the future.

Thank you, thank you! c:

Last edited:
Don't worry too much about style - as long as you enjoy making your art, your style will develop on its own over time.

This is honestly so good! The camera ruins things a bit but I can see you're good at this! Also, you've improved so much omg!!!

This is honestly so good! The camera ruins things a bit but I can see you're good at this! Also, you've improved so much omg!!!

Aww, thanks! ;U;
tbh I have pretty low self-confidence in drawing, even making this thread in the first place took a lot of thinking through.
All these comments really get me motivated since drawing isn't actually a hobby for me [SUB]maybe not yet?[/Sub] but maybe it's time for me to try something new for once c:

Aww, thanks! ;U;
tbh I have pretty low self-confidence in drawing, even making this thread in the first place took a lot of thinking through.
All these comments really get me motivated since drawing isn't actually a hobby for me [SUB]maybe not yet?[/Sub] but maybe it's time for me to try something new for once c:

I think we all feel the same, but it's great you decided to post it! I think you're talented and should keep drawing. Maybe you could turn a not yet hobby into a job one day?~

Last edited:
Artists tend to hate their work for a while, even if it's just in stages.

>Hey my stuff is pretty good, I should draw more.

>Oh man my stuff is awesome, everybody loves it.

>Hmm, I'm not as good as I could be, I need to get better.

>My stuff is garbage why do I even draw.

>Repeat

At least that's how it is for me.

Btw you should totally experiment with adding bodies to those heads, I imagine it'd look super good.

Artists tend to hate their work for a while, even if it's just in stages.

>Hey my stuff is pretty good, I should draw more.

>Oh man my stuff is awesome, everybody loves it.

>Hmm, I'm not as good as I could be, I need to get better.

>My stuff is garbage why do I even draw.

>Repeat

At least that's how it is for me.

Btw you should totally experiment with adding bodies to those heads, I imagine it'd look super good.

I feel the same about this!
And yeah you def should!

Don't think I've seen art from you before. Those look amazing! I especially like the way you drew hair. c:

Welp here's my 'progress' so far, I might start over cuz I ain't feeling it x3
cPv3yqi.jpg

Also, advice on the gosh darn arms 'n hands?

Back