amiibo Festival Board game customization?

macskar.

Goldie Fan
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Small Mailbox
Tasty Cake
Like I said in the other post, I hate the board game but I like customizing things for some weird reason, and that's why I play animal crossing! So yeah, I'm an idiot. Got a clue how to? The gyroid is doesn't work. The manual has no clue and the internet is hopeless. Is it false advertising? Even the clothes too, it's probably all false advertising. Or if you guys know that would be helpful.

Please let me know if you got an idea how.

COMPARED TO EVEN GOOGLE I BET YOU GUYS ARE SMARTER

I wanna say that you unlock board game customization after playing the board game three times.
- 1st Game: Unlock months
- 2nd Game: Unlock option to play mini-games
- 3rd Game: Unlock option to customize board

You customize using the Happy Tickets that you get from playing the game. The only buildings that modify the board are big ones, like the Police Station, Cafe, Campsite, and more. As far as I know, you can't modify the clothes of the standard Villagers, but the amiibo Villagers (Isabelle, Digby, etc) unlock different outfits using the Happy Points they get from playing the game.

Yeah it's pretty annoying. I couldn't find anything online either.. I guess not a lot of people own the game.

Anyway like others said, after you play three games you unlock the option to edit your town (add PWP's and move in villagers from Happy Home Designer) to find the town editor first choose the board game on the plaza there should be a little leaf at the bottom right of the gamepad.

I'll give you a tip, make sure you look around your town and find the perfect spots for the permanent PWP's first. I thought I put the campsite in an empty spot but it ended up being right behind the town hall so I had to reset my file... (permanent features cost 5 happy tickets, destructible/replaceable ones cost 3)

you unlock new outfits by playing the board game and leveling up/saving happy points onto your amiibo.

Hope this post helped :)

Last edited:
Back