• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Harmony ✨FREE✨ Cycling [BOXED: ?] [NEW: ?]

starlightsong

♡ static's biggest fan ♡
Bells
Switch
1526-8742-2508
April Birthstone (Diamond)
New Horizons Token
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (63) +

Hello everybody! Starlight here. My last cycling thread got abandoned out of nowhere when I got bored, but I'm now going to try my hand at cycling again with the promise that it is temporary!! Harmony will eventually be a normal town and I'm just cycling until I get a few of the villagers I want to keep.

VILLAGER IN BOXES:

RULES & OTHER INFO:
Every villager in Harmony is absolutely free! If you must tip, I'll take a couple of hybrid flowers of any color, or bush starts, or regular/silver axes. But I do not ask for anything other than that you follow my rules.
★ All villagers are original unless otherwise specified!
★ Villagers not being lurked or reserved will stay in boxes for at least 20 minutes and no more than one hour, unless I decide to leave them up while I'm offline
★ Any villagers marked in this color and bold will not be adoptable or lurkable as I am intending to keep them! This currently is going to include Diana, Julian, Lily, Patty, Phoebe, Drago, Skye, Axel, and Winnie.
★ I know tier 5's need love too, so they will be taken off of autovoid on request or if lurked/reserved. And if I think they're cute, I'll leave them off autovoid anyway :p :rolleyes:
★ You may lurk for up to four (4) villagers, whether they are currently in town or not. Just let me know, and I will put you on the list. I will PM you when they are boxed and hold them for several hours afterwards.
★ Reservations are also allowed, and completely free, but the villager must be in my town!! If you have reserved a villager I will hold them for up to 24 hours in boxes and then they will be given away.
★ Please DO NOT grab any of the items laying around town!! I will flip my switch if I see this happen!
★ Lastly, I hope your experience at this thread is pleasant. I would appreciate a wi-fi rating after adoptions and will gladly do the same. If you have any questions or suggestions for me do not be afraid to speak up :)

MAYOR NAME: Twilight
TOWN NAME: Harmony
FC: 4656-9853-2139
TIME ZONE: Central Standard Time (GMT -06:00)

Villagers currently living in Harmony:
tumblr_inline_mpkp92FeWK1qz4rgp.gif Lily the Normal Frog
tumblr_inline_mpkmr8FGHp1qz4rgp.gif Patty the Peppy Cow
tumblr_inline_mpkrueugjn1qz4rgp.gifFilbert the Lazy Squirrel
tumblr_inline_mpkp02LJ5r1qz4rgp.gifKeaton the Smug Eagle
tumblr_inline_mpkn4iyMyn1qz4rgp.gifDiana the Snooty Deer
tumblr_inline_mpkp04o5VI1qz4rgp.gifSterling the Jock Eagle
tumblr_inline_mpkmwl9ybf1qz4rgp.gifKnox the Cranky Chicken
tumblr_inline_mpkp4h0cC61qz4rgp.gifAxel the Jock Elephant

COLOR KEY:
Keeping
Available for adoption
Autovoid
Reserved
Lurked for

MintySky - Marina
MitsuoP - Chrissy, Stitches
SensaiGallade - Stitches, Merengue and Bunnie, Tia, Wolfgang
coney - Robin
jasond3 - Rosie, Bunnie, and Marshal
Elov - Chester and Sprinkle
maounkhan - Frank, Alfonso
focus - Marina, Flora
UnwrittenTale - Poncho, Fauna, Goldie and Elmer
Lumira - Merengue, Cookie, Rosie, and Felicity
Kiriko - Genji
lolita.x - Lolly
nkimberly72 - Marshal, Rosie, Pekoe, and Beau
Story - Keaton, Sterling
Hippofalcon - Daisy, Dotty, Blaire
Superyoshigalaxy - Portia, Cookie, Ankha
TranscendingIllusion - Coco, Lucky, Ruby, Bunnie
behonourable - Mitzi
Tomia - Zucker
Azura - Ankha, Muffy
Mr. Tiaa - Ed
none currently
Colton, by Kiriko
Camofrog, by dudeabides
Pango, by Akina
Katt, by LittleKitty24

Last edited:
Would I please be able to lurk for Diana and Marina? Or would they be characters that you would want to keep if they came to your town?

Can I take colton when he will have boxes? **

Yes, I will put him down as reserved for you and let you know when he is in boxes.

Would I please be able to lurk for Diana and Marina? Or would they be characters that you would want to keep if they came to your town?

I think I'd be keeping Diana, but you may lurk for Marina if you like :D

Can I lurk for Chrissy and Stitches? If you want them, it's Alright.

May I lurk for Diana, Stitches, Merengue and Bunnie?

I would plan to keep Diana but I can put you down for the others! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Colton has gone into boxes, I notified his reserver.

Ricky the cranky Squirrel moved in.

Back