• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Rate the villager above you!

Plupap

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Easter Egg
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
I've seen this before and decided to do it again! :D Each person will post the name of their favorite villager, and rate and review the villager above them! Preferably on an out of 10 scale with some feedback! Here's an example!

---Starting Villager (Example): Bob

1. 5/10 He's okay, but I don't care for him. Rowan

2. 0/10 He's awful. I've run over things that looked better than him. Sydney

3. 8/10 She's cute! Barold...

And so on...

Tell me if this has an actual name! Have fun! Also, I hope this is in the right spot!

The Starting Villager

Pompom!!!!! http://imgur.com/iM1xxGm

Last edited:
I think I've seen a thread like this before, but it was in The Basement, which is where I believe this should belong ^-^
You might want to request a move or something.

Anyway---

Pompom 1/10 I just don't like her, for some reason.

Hugh?

8/10
I actually really like her and her theme, plus sheep are pretty cute

I'll try to see if I can do that! I have no clue what To do! Anyways, the last person didn't say a villager. I'll say Pietro!

7/10 Meh. I'm not big on her design, but her home is nice. I can see why people would like her. Midge?

EDIT: My comments were about Timbra, but I got ninja'd. Sorry!

Last edited:
8/10! Love her colours but don't like the swirls on her cheeks as much.

Merengue?

9/10 Had her in my last village and she was adorable.

Muffy?

I will give Caroline a 7/10. While I've never had her before, I love the squirrels and she looks totally cute!
Edit: uhh oops, ninja'd! I'll rate Lily as well. 10/10 she's super cute and I looove her.

Portia?

Last edited:
5/10 never had her plus she doesn't look my type
Savannah <3

Last edited:
10/10 Had to do Portia! She's the best, besides Caroline and a few others... 10/10 for Savannah as well. She's great!
Mallary?

Last edited:
6/10 for Vic, I don't really like the bulls much but Vic's viking thing is kinda cool.

Alice!

9/10 I like koalas and she cute
Drago

Last edited:
Back