Tortimer
Jingle
Lucky
Jack
Coco
Ruby
Mint
Lobo
A man is in trouble with his wife - she found a (censored) magazine in the basement but he knows it isn't his. There's a lot of people in this house, really big family. It had to be one of his dads. But which one is it? Dad, Stepdad, Dad in law? One of them is a saint, one of them is just your typical dad, but one of them is the dirty old man at fault here. But who is who?

This is SS3 mafia, for more information about that, look here: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=SS3

Player List:

1 - Blu Rose
2 - Ness
3 - Call Me Daniel

PMs are allowed in this setup, and voting is majority. The son will figure this out, this will end quickly, too quick for any other member of the family to observe the conflict. That means no obs.

Last edited:
A man is in trouble with his wife - she found a (censored) magazine in the basement but he knows it isn't his. There's a lot of people in this house, really big family. It had to be one of his dads. But which one is it? Dad, Stepdad, Dad in law? One of them is a saint, one of them is just your typical dad, but one of them is the dirty old man at fault here. But who is who?

This is SS3 mafia, for more information about that, look here: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=SS3

Player List:

PMs are allowed in this setup, and voting is majority. The son will figure this out, this will end quickly, too quick for any other member of the family to observe the conflict. That means no obs.

Oh god why

- - - Post Merge - - -

in

Signups are full. Game starting shortly. I've rolled for the roles and will send PMs out now.

It's 11:30 and I'm going to bed; don't want to be a dead child in 5 hours when I wake up for school.
It's 10:30 where you live, right, N e s s? Central Time Zone?

Last edited:
It's 11:30 and I'm going to bed; don't want to be a dead child in 5 hours when I wake up for school.
It's 10:30 where you live, right, N e s s? Central Time Zone?

Yeah

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dad just went offline so i'm going to bed.

Day 1​

The son's wife was taking the back door out through the basement to get to work, but she spies something in the chair, the chair her husband is always sitting in if the guys are down in their man cave: _____ magazine. She picks it up, screams Bloody Mary, and sticks it in her purse so she can throw it at her husband as he descends. It lands on a stair and misses, but he looses his footing and falls down the rest of them, fainting.

Dad, the son, has fainted.

His dad, his stepdad, and his dad in law all come down into the basement because of the noise. The mother soon joins them, and asks the group, "What's all the fuss?"

"Ask your little angel what I found of his when he wakes up, ask him!"

The mother picks up the purse and pulls out ____ magazine. More and more tears fall out of her eyes as she flips through the pages, but then places her hand on her chest and lets out a deep breath, "Oh thank the lord, it wasn't him."

"What's that?" asks the wife.

"It couldn't have been his," says the mother as she holds up a receipt found in page 14, "He was explaining to me how to use a USB cable from about a quarter after eight until nine o clock, and this receipt says it was purchased at eight thirty!"

The wife lets out a sigh and then a huff of disgust as she takes the magazine from the mother's hands and throws it onto the floor between the three dads, "I didn't see any of you around last night. Whichever pig put this in my husband's chair needs something better to do during the night."

She storms out of the room to get to work and the mother helps the son up the stairs. The three dads stare each other in the eyes. Last night, one of them purchased Playgirl magazine.

The day and game ends when somebody has reached 2 votes.
Also you vote in the thread. Tomorrow is my birthday so I'll check when I get to it. Find that gay dad.​

Last edited:
playgirl
good night and feel free to endgame overnight by voting me i really don't care

- - - Post Merge - - -

**** edited sorry
all i added was the second sentence i swear

Last edited:
Players under the age of 18 are not allowed to google image that magazine. This is your last rule.

Back