• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia ??? - Mafia Mafia (Natty Wins!)

Doesn't that confirm dad as innocent? You're not making any sense!

haydenn and jacob clearly just band wagoned me, and you litterally told natty to vote me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes he is aware.

What do you expect from Haydenn and a newbie, bandwagoning is a giveb.

I kinda just asked Natty to vote since that would have ended the day, plus he said he isn't taking the game setiiysly so.

Good job outing your teammate as a blue role, you basically just told Mafia who to kill.

There was LITTERALLY nothing scummy about doing an RVS, i was REACTION TESTING. And me trusting dad obviously didn't go under the radar, so there was NOTHING scum about that?

Anyway Daniel did an idiotic move and one of you who voted me are mafia so yeah bye, ciao, later, Hasta Manana.

There was LITTERALLY nothing scummy about doing an RVS, i was REACTION TESTING. And me trusting dad obviously didn't go under the radar, so there was NOTHING scum about that?

Anyway Daniel did an idiotic move and one of you who voted me are mafia so yeah bye, ciao, later, Hasta Manana.

Well since dad is a blue role, one of the voting kinda has to be Mafia.

And you outing a partner was a pretty idiotic move too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also don't get so mad about a mislynch, they happen all the time and I don't see the others getting so upset.

Yeah well you told me to tell you what i knew so i told you bud, you can't get onto me for that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Soooo now we're arguing about stupid stuff that everyone already knows, salt everywhere.

Good job Daniel, Good job :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also don't get so mad about a mislynch, they happen all the time and I don't see the others getting so upset.

Haha lol everybody gets upset about getting mislynched look at Blu rose and everybody else.

Day Two

N e s s flung a pickle into the wrong hole...

Mr. Pickles (Pickle Enthusiast Agent) - You are Mr. Pickles. You love pickles. You love to touch them, play with them, stick them in your nose, and most importantly, you love to rub them on your nipples. These pickles are not simply ordinary pickles, they are magic pickles. Once per night you may fling a magic pickle at a player. The player that the magic pickle has been flung at will protected for that night. Keep an ear open for calls from your operative.

Call me Daniel got too close to the flames.

Martin (******** Arsonist) - You are Martin, and you love fire, as well as burning everything that you see. You have the ability to douse any player that you wish with gasoline. This can be done once per day. The gasoline may be ignited on any day that you wish, but unfortunately, you're a bit ******** and may accidentally have poured it on yourself, which could potentially lead to your death.

It is now night two.

Last edited:
But you're red???

Is this even a mislynch then i'm confused.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Day Two
Call me Daniel got too close to the flames.

Martin (******** Arsonist) - You are Martin, and you love fire, as well as burning everything that you see. You have the ability to douse any player that you wish with gasoline. This can be done once per day. The gasoline may be ignited on any day that you wish, but unfortunately, you're a bit ******** and may accidentally have poured it on yourself, which could potentially lead to your death.

hehehe....

Good thing i caused some chaos before i died.

Last edited:
I know there's some roles that show up as mafia even when they're killed so I guess that's what this is

or ashtot accidentally had n e s s in red

idek

Well. I've been hit with a giant carbon fiber dong last night that forces me to commit a murder suicide today. Who am I going to take down with me? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Jacob is somebody I haven't played with before and Natty is embracing their inner troll for this game so I'll keep them alive and share my dong with my old scum buddy Haydenn. :lemon:

i wake up from one nap and miss like 4 deaths but i am still confused!!
who's left?

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh wait now im caught up ok lol

Night Two

Dad was slapped with a carbon fiber dong couldn't live with himself any longer.

Garth (Uncooperative Operative) - You are Garth, part of the Mafia, and possess an uncanny sense of how to get what you want. The problem is, what you want is never what it actually seems. You have the ability to connect with a Mafia and relay any information that yo u feel is significant to him.

Haydenn was murdered by a shameful man.

John Smith (Mega Townie) - You are a townie, but not an ordinary townie. If you are lynched, you win the game.

It is now day three.

hi jacob

- - - Post Merge - - -

so

is 1 vote considered majority when 2 people are left?

Night Three

Jacob heard a funny joke.

Angelo (Guy With Dong) - You are Angelo, part of the Mafia, and possess a dong which is made out of carbon fibre. Each day you can hit someone with your dong, that person will then get a message at night saying that they were dong slapped and must kill themselves as well as another player, because they are filled with shame. This ability has a 50% hit rate.

Natty has won the game.

Bill Cosby (Elite Undercover Mafia Commando) - You are Bill Cosby. Once a legendary comedian, now an accused rapist, society has begun to unravel your true identity. You must fight for your freedom the only way you know how, by making people laugh. Each night, you may choose a player to tell a joke to, you must write the joke yourself, and if they think your joke is funny, unbeknownst to them, they will die.

Congratulations!

Back