• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia ??? - Mafia Mafia (Natty Wins!)

A what?

You were mafia before? Did you turn town some how?

I don't know man, i had no chat just a red name and could burn someone during the day. I'm a townie now so i guess there's a role that can do that here.

Hey Danial, what did your role do before?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh nvm

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm just so confused right now. The set-up, the actions, everything.

Danial, do you have a chat now?

So were you a 3rd party or a mafia traitor?

I have no clue, i didn't even know my wincon Ashot never got back to me when i asked what it was.

I could kill someone with fire each day but at the risk of dying too. I was going to lite Haydenn on fire since i thought Blu was right on her theory, and it didn't matter who i killed so i just killed a quiet person.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey Danial, what did your role do before?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh nvm

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm just so confused right now. The set-up, the actions, everything.

Danial, do you have a chat now?

I have nothing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To be honest, I'm just confused with this whole game.

I'm not too sure if i'm inclined to believe daniel. I'm not saying he's mafia but i'm thinking we should put him at Finger of Suspicion.

I'm way to tired, but I feel like I'm forgetting something right now. Gtg

wait dan u had no chat when you were on mafia? i thought blu had no chat?
im so confused with this game LOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

brb working on an essay ill be back in a couple hours maybe

I'm confused with this game too. I had no chat but i had a red name that's all i know. I think Blu's theory may have some truth to it.

I'm confused with this game too. I had no chat but i had a red name that's all i know. I think Blu's theory may have some truth to it.

See you on the gallows tomorrow. :)

People are just straight up hardclaiming scum because one person had a theory that this is a 100% players-as-mafia game I'm laughing.

People are just straight up hardclaiming scum because one person had a theory that this is a 100% players-as-mafia game I'm laughing.

it wasn't even a real theory smh it was just trying to start conversation

What people? It's just me.

reminder to send in your actions if you would like to i'll be ending night 1 in like an hour ish

The suspense is killing me.

Did the mafia kill the mafia within the mafia's mafia?

Night One

Dolby heard a funny joke.

Jim (Rolls Royce Phantom Driver) - You are Jim. You drive a Mafia car. It's big. You have the ability to switch two players each night. Any night action performed on these players will be reversed. Not only that, but due to your car being so large, you have stored many grenades inside. Each day, you may throw a grenade, but the catch is that you have no idea what is inside the grenade.

It is now Day Two.

Last edited:
Back