Mafia TBT Mafia ??? - Mafia Mafia (Natty Wins!)

You guys are asses, and that was no slip.
Honestly, I would've said the same thing had I been town. I think that this is the most ****ty lynch that has ever occured that wasn't a random lynch. I wasn't trying anything, wasn't sending a secret message or anything, I was just trying to start conversation.
I will actually say one thing:
I don't have access to the chat group. If PMs are revealed, this will be shown true. My role had very little practicality, but I could've had a little fun claiming cop and then using it tonight on Dad or something. Would've at least gotten me through the night, with either everyone knowing my role tomorrow or only Dad and I knowing it without him being able to say a word about it (literally 50% chance on either).
I could've had a lot more fun this game, haha...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not Traitor, either, haha...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, there might be a Daytime Action that hasn't submitted their action yet.

You guys are asses, and that was no slip.
Honestly, I would've said the same thing had I been town. I think that this is the most ****ty lynch that has ever occured that wasn't a random lynch. I wasn't trying anything, wasn't sending a secret message or anything, I was just trying to start conversation.
I will actually say one thing:
I don't have access to the chat group. If PMs are revealed, this will be shown true. My role had very little practicality, but I could've had a little fun claiming cop and then using it tonight on Dad or something. Would've at least gotten me through the night, with either everyone knowing my role tomorrow or only Dad and I knowing it without him being able to say a word about it (literally 50% chance on either).
I could've had a lot more fun this game, haha...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not Traitor, either, haha...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, there might be a Daytime Action that hasn't submitted their action yet.

So you were Cop?

So you were Cop?

No, no, I'm this extremely weird Mafioso Variant which is a lot less practical.
I get to seduce people into exchanging roles and they can not say anything about my role once exchanged. 50% of the time.
The other 50%? I seduce myself and tell my role to everyone :)

I get to seduce people into exchanging roles and they can not say anything about my role once exchanged. 50% of the time.

well thats new to me lol

So you were Mafia?

salt-factory-of-janubio.jpg

yes, i am mafia

Day One​

Everyone was very confused.​

Call me Daniel witnessed a poof of green smoke.

Blu Rose was lynched: Tom Tom (Funky Gibbon) - You are Tom Tom. Unlike the rest of the Mafia, you are a gibbon, which is a species of ape. Not only are you a gibbon, but you are the funkiest gibbon to ever live. Once per night, you have the ability to seduce players with your dancing and grooving. Seducing can result two different outcomes. 1) The player will know your identity, but cannot tell anyone, as well as give you their current role. 2) Your dancing was so enticing that you hypnotized yourself, leading to you telling everyone your role.

It is now Night. You may send actions if you have them.

Last edited:
Lol -1 mafia

Unless theres 1 kill tonight then we'll know theres 1-2 mafia left.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So does that mean that Daniel is townie?

Back