• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia ??? - Mafia Mafia (Natty Wins!)

Ashtot

Bells
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Welcome to Mafia Mafia. This game is set in Mafia where the Mafia is fighting in hopes of achieving victory over the dreaded Mafia. Our story begins when a young member of the Mafia witnesses a shooting by the Mafia. The Mafia has no choice but to hunt the Mafia down, for the Mafia had seen the crimes of the Mafia. Will you give in to the Mafia, or will you kill the Mafia? Watch out for the Mafia. Also, the Mafia live in the dark and don't have any flashlights.

Mafia is a game of the uninformed majority versus the informed minority. To elaborate, the game is divided into two teams: the Town and the Mafia. Mafia know who each other are, and can coordinate their actions privately. Town players on the other hand don't know anything other than their own role. To compensate, there are many more Town than Mafia. The objective of the game is for Town to eliminate by killing or lynching all the Mafia before it is too late. The game is divided into repeating phases of Day and Night. Day revolves around voting for a player to be lynched. Night is reserved for the Mafia to make their kills and certain players to use their special abilities.

This is a closed set-up, no-PM game. Roles and alignment will be revealed upon death. Role names are unique.

No cheating.

If you edit, you are dead.

Day and Night will end when a majority vote is reached and when all actions are sent in. There is no set time allotted to anyone. This could be quick or slow, depends on what you guys do.

1. This game uses Majority Lynch. When a majority is reached, whoever has the most votes will immediately be lynched and night will begin.
2. You can choose either to lynch a player or may choose to no lynch. You cannot abstain from voting.
3. Voting is done in a separate thread.
4. Please vote in the following format: ##VOTE: Username. Votes not done in the correct fashion may not be counted.
5. If you want to change your vote, first type ##UNVOTE followed by your new vote ##VOTE: Username. You can change your vote at any time and as much as you like (within reason) up until a majority is reached. Any votes submitted after the majority is reached will be discarded.
6. No conditional voting.
7. You may vote for yourself. You may not vote for anyone dead or outside the game.

If you have not read all the rules, go back and do so. I will not compensate for ignorance!

Bless Karla, the Mafia.

Playerlist:

1. Haydenn died night 2
2. Dad died night 2
3. Call me Daniel died night 1
4. Dolby died night 1
5. Jacob died day 3
6. Blu Rose lynched day 1
7. Ness lynched day 2
8. Natty won day 3

Starts whenever we get players.

Fine, I'll do an obs chat.

1. oath2target
2. justice
3. lynn105

Obs: http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/eAewXcgfphqH

Last edited:
You had me at

Our story begins when a young member of the Mafia witnesses a shooting by the Mafia. The Mafia has no choice but to hunt the Mafia down, for the Mafia had seen the crimes of the Mafia.

Joining because I'm gonna be mafia

JK, I'M WITH THE FBI! YOU'RE ALL UNDER ARREST!

- - - Post Merge - - -

OBS CHAT OR RIOT

cellar is lit tonight /in i guess

Back