• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Reindeer Mafia! - WE'RE DONE GUYS - YETI WIN

Okay, it seems things are confusing right now for everyone too.

I know you did, but i'm not going to reveal the identity of the Doctor to you.
I'm not sure what you guys are talking about in PMs but why do llama want to know who Doctor is? Llama said the doctor would probably be mafia because he/she is the doctor, and I find it odd llama would claim as a doctor openly when wolf/yeti is still alive and killing? I personally have been avoiding stating/confirming my role openly and laying low in the case that wolf would try to kill me (and it's seemed to have worked if I still survive to this day)

I saved Ness...
Why would you say this too? I mean maybe you are trying to prove that you're a real doctor, but it seems odd to post it after it's confirmed that no one died tonight. Anyone could claim that they saved someone by looking at who died and saying they protected someone who didn't die that night. Just seeing the person you protected still be alive the next day would suffice, no?

And so far the evidence that I'm wolf is: 1) I failed to protect anyone, when I've been following what other townies suggest me to do; 2) I'm friendly with Tom when that's because we're friends before this mafia game. I think if I were wolf, Tom wouldn't use me to frame Ness and would've used a different strategy instead?

Anyway I'm not sure who to trust anymore. I do hope we have 2 doctors so it'll make winning this game more likely with the Ninja Hitman being dead. Staying on my vote for Jacob because he's the most suspicious to me right now.

Jacob aka Comet (Townie) has been lynched
Dinger aka Comet (Townie) has been mod-killed

You have until 8 PM CST to send in your night actions

- - - Post Merge - - -

If a person is successfully protected from being killed, will they be notified that they were saved?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here it is
Yes. If they are protected and no one attacks them they will not get a message.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

REMEMBER ME TOWN, DON'T FORGET!(please lynch the scum)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can i have obs

I saved Piichinu last night and I was told I succeeded.... Yeti does exist I guess...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay so its between Dolby, Ayaya and StarryWolf. Ayaya is most likely one as 2 doctors doesn't seem right, but the other 2 claimed townie so... I'm so confused

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lynch Ayaya = 4 People
Piichinu die (very likely) 3 People
I have to decide between Starry and Dolby...
We shouldve just lynched Ayaya when I said guys...

I'm going to wait on when piichinu reports if they've been protected or not, but if what you're saying right now IS true, then Ayaya has to be mafia and Starry has to be yeti. And I know for certain that Haydenn is town

Two doctors with an unlynchable in a set-up where max wolf kp=2 is extremely unbalanced and I doubt that Trundle would allow that. This means that either you or Ayaya is scum (and the reason that I doubted you earlier, because your claim was newer and you were rolefishing). If piichinu comes back and says that they were hit, then you are clear and Ayaya is scum.

Now as to why starrywolf is yeti as compared to mafia. Again, if you aren't scum lying to us, then that means that a yeti kill and wolf kill went in last night. Now this is interesting as this would be the first yeti kill this game. StarryWolf was gone from the forums from day two to day four, leaving three nights for them to have attacked on. Yeti kills have a fifty percent chance of going through, so it's conceivable that only one yeti kill went through, or crossed over with a wolf kill/vig kill on night one (only night it was possible for that to happen)

But if piichinu returns saying he wasn't hit, then you're confirmed scum

Either way, we've won the game

Well RIP. So I'm the next scapegoat huh :(

I have reasons to suspect wolf is between people we trusted. You see, the townies started an alliance around when Tom was about to get lynched, we reveal our roles there. People who were on that alliance were: Blu Rose, Haydenn/piichinu, Reyy, Ness, Dolby, and me. With reyy being killed a few nights ago, that means one of the people who had access to the chat has been trying to kill the blue roles, without knowing reyy actually lied about their role.

Because of that, I suspect Dolby to be GF/Wolf. He along with Ness has been directing mostly what actions we should take, and since Ness is confirmed townie, that leaves us with Dolby. I doubt Starry is wolf since she wouldn't know who to kill, unless she's yeti.

If llama is telling the truth and Haydenn/piichinu was targeted then wolf already know his role anyway, so there's no reason to keep this chat a secret anymore: http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/CVJ8AZ9GBXN read the chat and judge for yourself.

I'll be placing my vote on Dolby. If end up getting lynched anyway, please lynch Dolby next, thank you!

Ness told you that reyy was coward and that Haydenn was detective shortly after Ashtot died (he said that somewhere in the thread). The only mafia left is the godfather. Ness also told me that Haydenn was the coward. Tell me then, why would I kill the person who I was told was detective, who would be effectively a townie, if I was godfather, with no scummates to worry About being inspected?

Or, if I was mafia, would I kill the coward? A confirmed town member who you might waste kills on later. Actually, from that standpoint, the coward would probably be a better kill choice. You also knew all of the actions that were performed on those nights

- - - Post Merge - - -

And didn't piichinu claim cop on day 5?

Starry has been very pushy of being town, but one of her supposed team mates (if she is Mafia) tried to lead a lynch on her Day 1, but the same person said Dolby is obviously scum... Right now I'd like to hear something from Starry first though...

Idiots dont trust me to add me to the town chat im HURT
IM HURT
ALL BY MYSELF, NOBODY TO LOVE

- - - Post Merge - - -

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

REMEMBER ME TOWN, DON'T FORGET!(please lynch the scum)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can i have obs

YES
I feel like with the amount of townies we have, we could only have 1 or 2 more

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes because I hate ness cause he didnt add me to the chat thing
I hate all of you

Starry is voting for me so that she can force a vote between her and Ayaya as the last lynch. Rather then being killed outnumbered 2-3 to one, she wants a 1v1v1 for last lynch, where she might win

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I think piichinu got banned

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, looks like I'm dead then if piiichinu isn't unbanned. But the scum are Ayaya and Starry. Lynch them

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, look at the content that we've been posting in the thread. Starry has been spamming the whole game and making baseless accusations, which is something that new scum would do. Then compare it to the evidence that I post

Ok, so I've been thinking about stuff. I still doubt that there are two doctors in this game, but wouldn't it make sense for llama to be wolf taking credit for the lack of kills to confirm himself?

On day 5, llama claimed to have saved Ness, but Ness claimed that he wasn't hit, and doesn't it seem odd that llama claimed to have the saved the guy who had been banned and couldn't testify on if he had been saved?

In short, llama is verified as lying to us about saving Ness. Maybe he just checked around, looking at our activity records when he noticed that piichinu was banned. Llama's been lying to us about saving people, and through that, lying about being the doctor

Well if Ayaya is the real doctor, who did she try and save? Oh and Starry, change your vote to Ayaya please, she's pretty much confirmed...
@Dolby, I saved Ness, and there weren't any kills that night, so I assumed I had saved him, not realising that they actually just didn't kill. I was told I saved Piichinu successfully so there is 2 of them put there still. It's gotta be Ayaya and you/Starry. It's hard to tell though tbh, you seem pretty townie but people say you're manipulative so...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well apparently Starry won't be back until Thursday... So I guess you're gone Dolby...

I still think it's you. Why would you just assume you saved Ness if you were doc? And there's no way for piichinu to verify being saved. You're just manipulating town right now and taking credit for a lack of kills.

Ayaya, I hope that you get on and see that llama is lying to us

Back