Mafia Reindeer Mafia! - WE'RE DONE GUYS - YETI WIN

JellofishXD, Aka Comet (Townie) has been lynched for seemingly no reason whatsoever.
Night is 24 hours.

The 'Doctor' you talk about is probably Mafia...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't you find it a little suspicious that they haven't saved a single person yet? The person before me probably didn't either because they are eknacotve, but...

- - - Post Merge - - -

inactive*

The 'Doctor' you talk about is probably Mafia...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't you find it a little suspicious that they haven't saved a single person yet? The person before me probably didn't either because they are eknacotve, but...

- - - Post Merge - - -

inactive*

Ok then, i'm a bit iffy about ayaya then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why wasn't Dinger mod-killed when they've been inactive?

I find Ayaya kind of suspicious with Tom complimenting her early on for her reads on Jacob and the whole ayayayayayayaya thing, Call Me Daniel also had her in his "green" town section of his reads which isn't much but to me was worth noting, almost all of the CMD's reads have been the opposite, it's not much and I'm not sure if she's already confirmed or not but it's really all I got besides the inactives, why not just nod kill them unless one had a potentially game changing role like yeti, As I said above It might be that if night kills aren't happening that much because on of the killers isn't online to send it in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's Jellofish....

It's definitely Ayaya. I read back on her posts and was trying to defend Tom low key and said she was role blocked.

Okay why are people finding me suspicious just because I'm friendly with Tom... Me and Tom are friends (you can see when he joined the game he said he wanted to crush me, before getting his role) and me "defending" Tom was because I can't believe he used me to frame Ness, and he was pretty convincing on his argument while Ness was being emotional with replies (that I also pointed out) and if I were mafia, wouldn't I support Tom on his claim for being watcher and make him more believable? instead I said:
If he did I would trust him more right now but he didn't.

To be honest I keep retyping this reply because I'm not sure who to trust right now, and I'm not sure if my reading would be right because I've been reading replies and thinking all this time that it got me tired...

For now, @Tom I find it suspicious that if you knew Ness visited me but didn't try to at least contact me or fish for my/Ness' reactions. I was trying to write up what I thought might be your reason but I can't see it hold up as I still don't understand why.

As for me not being able to save anyone, I've been just following what everyone else tells me to do
N1 - Tried saving Enders but got roleblocked by Tom
N2 - Was told to protect Reyy and sent an action for them
N3 - Was told to protect myself but couldn't send an action in time​
Maybe I haven't been a good doctor but that doesn't mean I'm mafia...

I find it odd that there are two doctors too but the hosts did say that there can be more than two roles :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

*wolf I'm sorry Kit

To be fair, i told Ayaya the other night that Reyy wasn't the Cop and that someone else was, and reyy died instead. So that saying i'm still thinking ayaya is town.

Whoops sorry jello. Jacob now?

This is probably the 3rd time you tried to pin me as wolf, still with 0 evidence, even after N e s s has said twice now that I am confirmed townie.

Why

This is probably the 3rd time you tried to pin me as wolf, still with 0 evidence, even after N e s s has said twice now that I am confirmed townie.

Why
Confirmed? I don't see that as confirmed. You came at me day 1 with no evidence. To me thats wolfie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you Pm me your role I might believe you. Cause your new this might be how you play or something. The list is getting smaller.

I guess i'm going to vote for dinger because they're not doing anything. I'm thinking both Ayaya, Jacob, Starry and Llamas are innocent to be honest with you...

Oddly enough I have everybody listed as town, i'd like to hear other's opinions/suspicions.

Back