Mafia Reindeer Mafia! - WE'RE DONE GUYS - YETI WIN

Eh I still trust dolby. I don't see him as mafia.

I could defend him but mobile prohibits

10 peeps, 2 mafia
when peeps=2, mafia wins

assuming a max of 3 peeps/day cycle at this point (mislynch+mafia+successful yeti):

we wake up tommorrow morning with 8 peeps
three peeps/day-night cycle makes us lose at the start of day 6
and that's if EVERYTHING goes wrong, which is highly unlikely (yeti might not have even killed yet+we're bound to lynch some sort of scum)

tbh i just want to get starry/sarnone/dinger out of this game and be done with their inactiveness

dolby i'm too tired to re-respond k' babe? besides, i don't have a lot of time and am posting from mobile

if we just lynch ashtot tomorrow and he turns out to be legitimately unlynchable then we get one more lynching chance (if everything goes wrong, still highly improbable), albeit the fact that it is a lylo at that point and we'd be under pressure

and, let's be real, we townspeople already know who the majority of us are, it's sort of pointless for this game to go on, but whatevs

Can I end night now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Day 3
misfit.jpg
The tired and irritated townsfolk awaken this morning to find the body of a beloved town member lying before them.
Blu Rose, aka Vixen (Watcher) has been killed

"Day is 48 hours. Choose wisely, my fellow townsfolk." Says Kit as she watches over from the Reindeer-Heavens of the OBS chat.

rip

- - - Post Merge - - -

What confuses me is that there are multiple people with the same role name

Ever noticed how things usually get really stale on Day 3?

Anyhow now that i think about it, Dolby has potential to be Wolf. Dolby almost never lives up to this point and with him trying this hard, he probably would have been dead by now. Considering the WIFOM that potentially could have been happening with the Doctor and Cop being revealed...i'm surprised that they didn't think it through enough to kill The Cop/Dolby.

So with that being said right now our 2 candidates are Ashtot/Dolby for wolf. Don't let Ashtot reach Majority yet guys.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also i just noticed how Dolby just blantantly bandwagoned onto Ashtot without saying anything.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby if you're concerned about your image why would you PM it to me instead of saying it in the thread?

Also i just noticed how Dolby just blantantly bandwagoned onto Ashtot without saying anything.
There isn't really much to say. Ashtot is literally begging to be lynched and I doubt that there are two unlynchables.

Wolves are probably Ashtot and one of the inactives. Also, I think that there might not be a yeti in this game. If there's a yeti, it's pretty weird that we've only seen non-town night kills that are equal to suspected wolf kp(unless there was a kill crossover). There were probably four wolves in the beginning, since we had two non-vig kills on night one and one kill on night two. I seriously doubt that there were three mafia in the beginning of the game, and there's only a 25% chance (not taking into account kill crossovers) that we wouldn't see an sk kill so far, so I think that we only have the mafia to deal with.

Back