• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Forest Fire Mafia - Town Win- Endgame

well better. I'm not going to host anymore because it seems I can't make a good one. I'm not taking this to heart or anything, but honestly i'm just a bit dissapointed because I got really excited about this game. Forest Fire is a really good set-up, so I thought it would work and maybe even get a scummie for the setup.

Omg rip this game. I'm sad now I feel like I didn't get to actually have a full game experience ;(

well better. I'm not going to host anymore because it seems I can't make a good one. I'm not taking this to heart or anything, but honestly i'm just a bit dissapointed because I got really excited about this game. Forest Fire is a really good set-up, so I thought it would work and maybe even get a scummie for the setup.

Aww ness :(
I really liked your games. I thought this was a really cool concept, in this case it just didn't execute as well as you had hoped.
I really hope you continue to host though.

You could try making another Forest Fire setup later! I'll join again if you don't mind me. At least with this game you would know how to make it balanced and what to do with inactives.

It's a shame though cause I can see you were looking forward to this game and worked hard on it.

Burn in hell you damn tree ********

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did you have an actions list?

Omg rip this game. I'm sad now I feel like I didn't get to actually have a full game experience ;(

Yeah sorry this happened to you your first game.

They'll be plenty of other games to play though so i hope to see you more!

I'm sorry, I was mad & panda was yelling at me and I was just 100% done with the whole situation. I shouldn't have released it.

don't put that evil on me... you were already frustrated and mad your team got modkilled... my reaction was from your poor-sport behavior.

Endgame

everybody died.

Actions
Scum chat
Obs

Final Words

If i'm going to be honest, i'm kinda disapointed. I feel like I could redux this later on, but the Dolby and Lucanosa Mod-kills weren't even made as bias in the first place. I need to take a step back from hosting for a while, i just don't feel up to this anymore.

don't put that evil on me... you were already frustrated and mad your team got modkilled... my reaction was from your poor-sport behavior.

I surrendered because I was told to surrender, not because I'm a bad sport.

I had like 6 more banners to go through too.

BTW guys, you know the main character of this story, Ester F. Fior? Try to mix up the letters and it spells "Forest Fire".

Endgame

everybody died.

Actions
Scum chat
Obs

Final Words

If i'm going to be honest, i'm kinda disapointed. I feel like I could redux this later on, but the Dolby and Lucanosa Mod-kills weren't even made as bias in the first place. I need to take a step back from hosting for a while, i just don't feel up to this anymore.

Take a step back if you feel it would be good for you. I'm sorry the game didn't turn out like you wanted it to.
No one should be blaming you though, it's near impossible to predict that kind of outcome.

I had like 6 more banners to go through too.

BTW guys, you know the main character of this story, Ester F. Fior? Try to mix up the letters and it spells "Forest Fire".

Ah ! thats cool... i really liked the banners too.... thanks for hosting Ness.... i had fun, sorry it didn't pan out how you wanted, but you live and learn. THANKS AGAIN.

Back