• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Forest Fire Mafia - Town Win- Endgame

Dolby and Lucanosa were mod killed. Dolby was Arsonist leader and Lucanosa was Arsonist Goon.

I wasn't even picking favorites when I did that. Dolby and Lucanosa both just went over my head on it.
IM SORRY WHAT THE F*** JUST HAPPENED?!

Well, I surrender. We were f***ked from the start and I just...
Why did you mod kill them they were posting & voting seriously WTF.
Really pissed rn.

Goo gee

- - - Post Merge - - -

EZ gg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good

- - - Post Merge - - -

Game

Well, I surrender. We were f***ked from the start and I just...
Why did you mod kill them they were posting & voting seriously WTF.
Really pissed rn.

Voting is essential to mafia, they failed to meet those deadlines. No one to blame but themselves for that one, especially since both of them joke voted DAY ONE against the host instead of making an effort to seriously vote.

ness release the scum chat. There was actually no way for us to win even if we did everything perfectly. Dolbs explained it pretty well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

SO THATS IT ? THE GAMES OVER ? you just give up cause things didnt go your way ? wow....

Yeah no, that's not it.
There was LITTERALLY no way to win.

Even if we hadn't been modkilled, we would have had to dodge every lynch until it was impossible not to lynch us and all of our kills would have had to gone through

Hey now let host release it don't be disrespectful

He went to bed, games over anyways.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Even if we hadn't been modkilled, we would have had to dodge every lynch until it was impossible not to lynch us and all of our kills would have had to gone through

And when he and Luca were mod killed, I had no chance. It would have ended in a 2v1 had I done everything perfectly.

...oh wow.

Ness please don't take this to heart. You ran the game great and everyone makes a mistake or something happens while hosting. I remember in kingmaker that Tom let the doctor protect the same person two nights in a row. Don't stress and don't worry about it too much. I had fun getting all fired up this game and scum hunting. Thanks for the game, mate. :)

When you wake up, just take a deep breath and don't take the crap people are saying in here to heart.

Wow rip. I was really looking forward to using my role to advantage while learning how to play too :(

Honestly didn't notice Dolby didn't vote last night cause he was posting after the night post. If we had pointed it out then maybe they could be replaced </3

Well, GG town, and I have to especially apologize to Daniel and Tom for that lame reading posts, it was a shot in the dark and I was hoping scum would use it against me to try and lynch me.

See you guys on the next game :)

Wow rip. I was really looking forward to using my role to advantage while learning how to play too :(

Honestly didn't notice Dolby didn't vote last night cause he was posting after the night post. If we had pointed it out then maybe they could be replaced </3

Well, GG town, and I have to especially apologize to Daniel and Tom for that lame reading posts, it was a shot in the dark and I was hoping scum would use it against me to try and lynch me.

See you guys on the next game :)

wait what was your role

Back