• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Forest Fire Mafia - Town Win- Endgame

3z4ryHR.png

October 15th, 1944

I?m feeling a bit better after what happened the other night...what happened to her. I found out that her name was Starry Wolf, and I found her cabin...but thats basically it. It looked much like someone had raided and took things out of there however. Something even worse has happened...neighbors who lived in cabins nearby were screaming because...bodys were on fire. This isn't a human thing to be doing, and I still haven't seen those men with the gasoline cans anywhere recently.

I also found something interesting as well. The tree that had the Gasoline doused on it? Well, ones next to it have been doused in gas as well. The FireFighter keeps trying to wash them off, but they won?t wash out somehow. I've also heard rumors that theres trees on the other sides of the forest being doused in gasoline as well from the other campers.

I swear someone has done this awful crime, and i?m going to bring them to justice. When I find them, they?re going to go straight with me to the police...or I can execute them myself. I have consent to anyway, they?re going to get the axe if they try to do something like that to me. It isn?t safe here, i?m going to make it safe.

-Ester Fior.

Day 2 has now started. You have 48 hours to lynch someone. Night 2 will start on January 30th, 9:00 PM CST. Nobody has died too, that was pure flavor text.

Arsonist Chat

Since it's the first night, people can only be douse for now. Next nights is when people will actually be killed if you're waiting to see who dies this night.

- - - Post Merge - - -

At least that's how I think it works from reading the role list.

Daniel don't get smart with me.... you know what i meant. ok i waiting to see and hear about the night actions does that statement please you better ?

Daniel don't get smart with me.... you know what i meant. ok i waiting to see and hear about the night actions does that statement please you better ?

You did say die so I assumed you thought people were gonna be killed.

Thanks for saving me last night whoever did. Love you long time. Also why tf do people always try to kill me N1?

Today is between Trundle, Daniel and Oath imo.

Dolby is starting to look really scummy now. I saw him viewing the thread before starry's lynch and every now and then tonight, come on dude say something I know you're reading.

Imma start scumhunting now and do my reads later on in the day for who to lynch. Pretty sure you guys don't trust me anymore with voting and I'll probably be the prime candidate I'm guessing.

Hi, just wanted to say real fast that you don't die when you're doused in gas. It just sticks with you until you're ignited. Then you die.

Dolby is starting to look really scummy now. I saw him viewing the thread before starry's lynch and every now and then tonight, come on dude say something I know you're reading.

Imma start scumhunting now and do my reads later on in the day for who to lynch. Pretty sure you guys don't trust me anymore with voting and I'll probably be the prime candidate I'm guessing.

yup, thats right.

I don't think oath is scum because he just seems like he's just hanging around like I've seen before, but you never know. I see little reason for minties to lie so Im guessing she was attempted to be kill to pin on oath or tom. The role for Doctor says they protect someone from igniting not gassing, I don't know if that's just a left out thing though.

Trundle I don't think is too scummy either, I'm guessing he was just testing a newbie to see how they'd react to the vote.

These are my thoughts from the top of my head but I'll go deeper later today.

Alternatively you could go the obvious route. Trundle being a dingus as scum, not posting much and going after easy target, and still trying to kill Monroe who would catch him.

I don't think oath is scum because he just seems like he's just hanging around like I've seen before, but you never know. I see little reason for minties to lie so Im guessing she was attempted to be kill to pin on oath or tom. The role for Doctor says they protect someone from igniting not gassing, I don't know if that's just a left out thing though.

Trundle I don't think is too scummy either, I'm guessing he was just testing a newbie to see how they'd react to the vote.

These are my thoughts from the top of my head but I'll go deeper later today.

so you think Minties is lying about being doused ? and being saved ?

you worded that weird i don know exactly what your trying to say there daniel

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh ok

- - - Post Merge - - -

hmmmmm.....

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Daniel i think you need to slow down and get all your little lies in order in your head before you go typing and posting stuff, mate.

so you think Minties is lying about being doused ? and being saved ?

I just said she has little reason to lie.

What confuses me is the role for Doctor says it saves from ignite not dousing
Can the doctor save people from dousing?

I'd color the question green but it's hard to do on mobile

- - - Post Merge - - -

you worded that weird i don know exactly what your trying to say there daniel

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh ok

- - - Post Merge - - -

hmmmmm.....

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Daniel i think you need to slow down and get all your little lies in order in your head before you go typing and posting stuff, mate.

I'm on mobile because my computer is stupid and crashed , autocorrect changes a bunch of stuff and makes glitches as seen in past games.

Ok I wasn't scumhunting seriously on my first game for obvious reasons so I didn't learn much on how to scumhunt. If you think there is something lacking in my suspicion and/or reading, please point out why as I am eager to learn in this game.

For now, I have reasons to suspect Daniel and Tom are in a scum team. I can point out the evidence from their posts later but as I am on phone right now, so I'll do it without their posts first

First, Daniel. He started the mislynch on Starry from what I've read and I would probably dismiss him as a bad town if it wasn't how he reacted after it turned to be a bad mislynch. From what I've noticed:

• He started to bandwagon for Starry because she's inactive and will hinder the game, said she's a good lynch but seems not sure himself that she's scum and can't provide better evidence beside her past behaviour
  • Also claims he started the bandwagon to get people going and start examining others too
  • Yet when people pointed out that lynching Starry may not be good choice, Daniel stuck to his view and insist on lynching Starry
  • After Starry turned out to be a Blue Role, he doesn't seem to feel sorry for the mislynch and kept trying to justify his view, and can be seen panicking because he's next to lynch. As you said, mislynching seems common on the first day but there is no reason for you to panic and defend yourself at any accusation thrown at you, unless you're scum and realized you screwed up.

Here's what I think happened:
  • Daniel might be the only active scum in the team, and wanted to be a good scum, he thought he should lead a mislynch on someone, and what better candidate but Starry, who no one trust, isn't viewed well in other player's eyes, and is away so she can't defend herself? It'Il be an easy mislynch
  • Unfortunately this backfired on him because it makes him scummier to do an obvious mislynch. He panicks and defend himself badly, showing how inconsistent he is with his reasons (probably because he didn't have any in the first place)
  • Haydenn and Aelia gets replaced by Tom and me. Ness was quick in replacing Haydenn, so if my guess about Daniel working alone is right, then I think Haydenn was Arsonists Leader
  • He was replaced by Tom and, seeing his teammate is under fire, swoops in with his TL;DR post. He didn't clear Daniel quickly and called him dumb scum, probably to make him look like he's not with him, but he agreed on the Starry lynch to probably make Daniel less scum. He didn't attack him but instead, try to find other players for town to be suspicious on. You can see on his posts that he tried to put the spotlight on Trundle, and then lurkers (Dolby for example), so town can look away from Daniel's mistake.

That's my reading so far. I'm not sure how to put my thoughts into words so if this is a pain to read, I'm sorry. Please point out any mistake I might have in my read, and if you have your own thoughts on who is more suspicious, I'd also love to hear it.

Back