The gun, or the criminal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll notice that I cited studies and facts in my reply. I've had a look and can't find anything that supports that "a majority" of perpetrators have mental health issues, in fact quite the opposite:

I'm js I really don't think people who don't have a mental issue (whether diagnosed or not) of some sort would murder someone

people dont know how to debate
i came in here looking for a nice debate but now
the 12 year olds came in with their [s/]reta-[/s] belief that they know what is going on in the world

You disagreed with me therefore you have no idea what's going on in the world!

"People don't know how to debate"

Previously

"The information you said is wrong because I said so" Burden of proof (You have to prove it wrong, not them)

"You're stupid" Ad Hominem (Attacking someone's character not their argument)

Like man at least try to convince us you actually wanna debate stuff. You come into these threads all the time cracking jokes about liberals and thinking you're taking yourself seriously when all you really do is get mad at everyone when they don't automatically agree with you. Maybe you should think twice before calling everyone around you 12 year olds when I think we all know who really has to grow up here.

i did not get mad while trying to debate, scumbags people like you made me mad, insulting my character instead of my argument

ok

men are evil and are all mass shooters you're totally right

No, I never meant to suggest that at all; toxic masculinity hurts men (it's why so many men commit suicide!), and support and resources need to be dedicated to help disenfranchised (but not necessarily mentally ill) young men.

and if the mods close this it will be a sad day because it will be the day where attempted intelligent conversation will die and threads like how often do you fart live on

i think if u get a gun for self defense you should not be allowed to buy more than 3 bullets tbhtbhtbh

why were you at a pokemon world championship and i legit have no idea what you're saying

Because the World championship was in Boston, which is close by. I'm sorry you don't understand, it'd help you understand why I THINK gun control is good.

also if u wanna target practice use a pellet gun or go to a shooting range

as for hunting u should only b able to rent specific hunting guns

Everything is dangerous, but if there's a way to at least try to prevent some very powerful, very dangerous tools getting into the wrong hands, it should be tried. It won't solve all of the issues, but I'm sure it wouldn't hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back