• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Hyoman's thread: Purchasing Art, not selling it! [TONS of Bells/DA Points]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is an EXTREMELY rough sketch
Oooh nice! *^*

//places this here
tumblr_inline_nm35jkEIW01qid2nw.gif
Thank you once again Kanaa!!

Bump! \o/

Lil pay bonus if you do Pink Pit, he's moving onto my mains list on Smash \o/

Last edited:
//whispers what could i do for a toy hammer collectible

I'm so tempted to draw you Pink Pitty hhhhhhnnng

good luck getting more art tho.. !! ? v `

I'm so tempted to draw you Pink Pitty hhhhhhnnng

good luck getting more art tho.. !! ? v `
Oh my goodness! It's been so long since I last saw you!! ;_;
How're you these days? And thanks for the luck! If you fancy drawing something then you're always welcome here! :3c

Oh my goodness! It's been so long since I last saw you!! ;_;
How're you these days? And thanks for the luck! If you fancy drawing something then you're always welcome here! :3c

IKR, I had some very busy times, but things are more settled again for now! Hope you are doing well??

You're welcome, if I get to need some TBTs I'll surelly drop here again! My drawings have (hopefully) improved since last time ;3c

IKR, I had some very busy times, but things are more settled again for now! Hope you are doing well??

You're welcome, if I get to need some TBTs I'll surelly drop here again! My drawings have (hopefully) improved since last time ;3c
It happens! Glad you're taking things easy currently!
Well there was some devastating news back late 2014 for me but I've been recovering rather fine and can see things shaping up this year, but I've been fine nonetheless!

And I bet you have!! I'd love to see what you can draw these days, absolutely adored your villager gijinkas and your cute mayor :'D

It happens! Glad you're taking things easy currently!
Well there was some devastating news back late 2014 for me but I've been recovering rather fine and can see things shaping up this year, but I've been fine nonetheless!

And I bet you have!! I'd love to see what you can draw these days, absolutely adored your villager gijinkas and your cute mayor :'D

Oh dear- sorry to hear you had some complications ): but gladly you are recovering well!
That's right, 2016 gotta be an awesome year~ filled with sucess!!

Haha thaaanks... !! I'm honored you remember them omg!
Since I have been drawing mostly furries recently idk if I have much to show, but here are some: 1 2
but here is my gallery if you want to see even the furries u v u

I have actually sketched lot of undertale but didn't scanned it!! ; v ; here are some christmas cards I made for irl friends tho...

Oh dear- sorry to hear you had some complications ): but gladly you are recovering well!
That's right, 2016 gotta be an awesome year~ filled with sucess!!

Haha thaaanks... !! I'm honored you remember them omg!
Since I have been drawing mostly furries recently idk if I have much to show, but here are some: 1 2
but here is my gallery if you want to see even the furries u v u

I have actually sketched lot of undertale but didn't scanned it!! ; v ; here are some christmas cards I made for irl friends tho...
Thanks a bunch!! :'> I bet it's gonna be good too!

I'd never forget that easy c:
And dang, I knew you were gonna improve but you've improved by so much!

And those cards are so good omg, I hoped your friends loved them :'D

Thanks a bunch!! :'> I bet it's gonna be good too!

I'd never forget that easy c:
And dang, I knew you were gonna improve but you've improved by so much!

And those cards are so good omg, I hoped your friends loved them :'D

Awn thanks, sweetie! ♥

And you're welcome! Yes that gotta be rad~
I'll stop spamming your thread now ? v ` stay safe !

B-but you're always welcome to spam my thread!! >o<
And yes I'll stay safe thank u *o*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back