• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Hyoman's thread: Purchasing Art, not selling it! [TONS of Bells/DA Points]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyoshido

Sometimes, he do miss
Bells
Switch
7830-5796-7006
New Horizons Token
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Jingle Christmas Doll
Poptart Easter Egg
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Red Cosmos
User Title Color Change
Feedback
100% (85) +
Hey folks, it's Hyogo, and you certainly should've expected another thread like this eventually, however my sudden bell and collectible increase is pure coincidence and wasn't planned.

But as you can tell from the title, I am currently interested in getting art commissions of some of my favorite video game characters or my Gemsona OC, Tanzanite (Maybe more to come in the future?)

SO...Here we go, here's what I can offer on your Artwork!
-------------------------------
-Just over 13k Forum bells to spend as of this post!! (Not all on one piece!!)
-Collectibles! The ones shown under my avatar (except Voodoo and Candle)
-DA Points, 300 to spend as of now! Hopefully will get more!
-Never ending love!

Alike majority of threads regarding purchasing art, there's rules to be mentioned!
1: I accept both Traditional and Digital artwork, however Traditional must be taken by a high quality camera to avoid massive blurriness

2: Characters mentioned in the thread must be the only ones drawn for obvious reasons

3: Characters must be kept to original designs unless stated! (IE: If you're a furry artist and can't do Humans, I would not expect you to draw for me as I wouldn't like a furrified human)

4: As of now, I am not accepting headshots, anything from a bust to full bodies will be accepted

5: Depending on the character, I will list specific drawing styles I'm most willing to accept, IE: Human bodied, Chibi, or whatever custom style you'd be willing to share!

6: Please post examples if you're interested in me commissioning you

7: Along with that, please post your prices!! Or if you don't have a price in mind, I will attempt to make an offer and we can work from there if my offer does not suit your needs

8: Everyone likes an active artist, however I am not a guy that enforces people to rush their work, however if you need to delay yourself due to real life and it's really urgent, I will understand, however if it's not all that urgent (AKA, too lazy right now) I will end the deal and request a refund, however I may let it slide once depending on your initial response

9: Speaking of refunds, the payment deal will be me paying half of the agreed price to get you started off and will pay the rest when you're done, however alternative payment ways can be discussed, like if you'd want to paid as soon as you send me a watermarked image

10: Have fun! I'm generally a nice guy to the people I commission and I'd love to be treated the same way

NOW ACCEPTING LINE ART ONLY
(Well, if I can find another user to color them in!!)

Last edited:
Characters I would like drawn in commissions!

Corrin (From Fire Emblem Fates) Red color from Smash Brothers 4!
Accepted Styles: Human proportions (Chibi can be accepted depending on your art style)
Additional Details: You don't have to draw his Sword!
bxch9xd.png

rpkZ4qw.png

qtQJeEh.png

JU7qG42.png

W5ChTzk.png

EDp0TWq.png

yHsDTMr.png
mY20lwU.png

GXhIBnp.png

h0STFEi.png

OpyTZHN.png

Ness (From Earthbound/MOTHER 2) with Master Belch colors from Smash Brothers 4.
Accepted Styles: Chibi or Custom (Discuss with me!)
Additional Details: Lacks a neck, or atleast a proper one.
BaFA3st.png

SF2cxF8.png

9yUpDAo.png

nW7ptTH.png

yPji3hY.png

oEA9WEL.jpg

QwibjL2.jpg

1zo2EE5.png

7TjcRnz.png
Artwork used as references go to their respectful owners!

Lucas (From Earthbound 2/MOTHER 3) in his Masked Man inspired clothing from Smash Brothers 4!
Accepted Styles: Chibi or Custom (Discuss with me!)
Additional Details: Alike Ness, he pretty much lacks a neck.
UFU4Zz3.png

FXfW6Xr.png

1Z9Qs9I.jpg

LGOwTfz.png

434wU0U.jpg

4NsrxKG.png

aVZrSwb.png

DgSYuBe.png

IQKQWyz.png

gdWGiPh.png

Ragna the Bloodedge (From BLAZBLUE)
Accepted Styles: Human proportions, Chibi or Custom (Discuss with me!)
Additional Details: You don't have to draw his sword.
bb-ragna-the-bloodedge.jpg

500px-Ragna_the_Bloodedge_(Chronophantasma,_Character_Select_Artwork).png

H4mfKZa.png

7d3e0047dc38fb45f0d10b962c580f70.png

latest

pmoxQZw.jpg

VDjYhW4.png

latest

Pit (From Kid Icarus) Pink color from Smash Brothers 4!
Additional Details: You don't have to draw his Bow/Swords or Staff.
0VSLupu.jpg

tumblr_nqifsncgZ71tri8npo1_1280.png

tumblr_njlqzuTMDf1u0ugi7o1_1280.png

tumblr_ndf0z8vXID1s6tz6lo1_250.png

55181e020f4a8602d8c54b9c25b82fc8-d88puez.jpg

Dark Pit (From Kid Icarus Uprising) White color from Smash Brothers 4!
Additional Details: You don't have to draw his Bow/Swords or Staff.
ltzNwKu.jpg

SxEgtcC.png

tumblr_nrrrru9UZw1ubwq0uo2_1280.png

5b6f1b673ac7c41d62c47fe92bf67969.jpg

c2l_entry__dark_pit_by_saccharokirby-d8hie4b.jpg

20150609_5_250_shrink_copy_by_camikawaii-d8xax3d.png

"Dank Pit" (From Kid Icarus Uprising) Greenish color from Smash Brothers 4!
Accepted Styles: Human proportions or Custom (Discuss with me!)
Additional Details: Possibly the dumbest thing here but anyway, Seeing this color just makes me imagine Dark Pit being incredibly high off drugs.

So it must be required that you make him look high and have a Blunt (Cigar made with Cannabis) in his mouth for maximum effect.
vzpcGXJ.jpg

Hyogurt (My playable character in "Fiesta Online")
Additional Details: He is a Cleric, AKA a Holy healer, this is my class preference so don't judge, I live to play support classes in various games as it builds support and friendliness with the rest of my team.
[MAIN VIEWS]
uaSBT3M.jpg

[SIDE VIEWS]
vyi4biM.jpg

[FOX EARS ACCESSORY]
hUQh5zA.png

[ICE WINGS ACCESSORY + CLOSER FACE DETAIL]
4gDCMti.png

dUSzGI6.png

Slightly better detail on the hair due to it being night, just thought it'd help.
Also the lower part of the hair (Back views) is a texture error (Still needs to be fixed) but it's the same color as the rest of the hair.

[SHIELD]
bketj.png

[MACE]
66kqic.png

Sorry folks but I can't get rid of the glow effects on the gear, they're enhanced and I can't find images of the gear online, just imagine them without them, looks just like the rest of the stuff.
IMPORTANT: His armor is VERY detailed and possibly complex for most of artists on TBT, But to motivate people to try, I am offering to pay more bells than other characters.

However you must be willing to draw his armor and details as accurate as possible, I have no other armor sets since this is my current set for my current level (120)

Makoto (From BLAZBLUE) [NSFW WARNING]
Additional Details: I've provided two different costumes, One's her battle attire and one's a more casual outfit. (still revealing tho)
makoto_nanaya_by_valkryiesaya.png

latest

tumblr_nxrpk5Ycwl1unuj8ko1_400.png

latest

latest

makoto_nanaya_render_by_falconzx-d5tnijo.png

Possibly more stuff in the future, but that's mostly it!

Last edited:
Hi here's some examples of my work. (Also in signature) Let me know if you're interested

fuuuuurrrr.jpg

I know you don't like me, but if you're interested in my art, [here's] the link to my shop :)

Last edited:
I know you don't like me, but if you're interested in my art, [here's] the link to my shop :)
Yeah, Hate's not exactly the word I'd say it as, I feel a little...bothered? I can't really explain it.

But I'd be interested in a flat piece.

Yeah, Hate's not exactly the word I'd say it as, I feel a little...bothered? I can't really explain it.

But I'd be interested in a flat piece.

Yeah, don't worry about it, I'm not here to annoy you.
What character do you have in mind?

Hmm I'm thinking Ness c:
I can do chibi or realism (realism being more expensive)

Also, It would be nice if you could offer a TBT price~

Yeah, don't worry about it, I'm not here to annoy you.
What character do you have in mind?
You're free to choose, I want to make people as comfortable as possible.

Hmm I'm thinking Ness c:
I can do chibi or realism (realism being more expensive)

Also, It would be nice if you could offer a TBT price~
May I see a realism piece? Otherwise I'd be willing to offer atleast 400 for an example like Fang (I assume chibi?)

ooh what a lovely gemsona
Means alot!! 8) I aint had any commissions for him for awhile, poor guy's dusty as heck!

Last edited:
You're free to choose, I want to make people as comfortable as possible.

May I see a realism piece? Otherwise I'd be willing to offer atleast 400 for an example like Fang (I assume chibi?)

Means alot!! 8) I aint had any commissions for him for awhile, poor guy's dusty as heck!

Ok, I'll get back to you tomorrow with a sketch. If it is all well and good, you can send the bells then, or ask for any changes. :)

The only realism pieces I have are paintings and still lifes which are uber realism lol
I can sketch a realism piece right now and show you c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw that was a very reasonable price for a chibi~

Ok, I'll get back to you tomorrow with a sketch. If it is all well and good, you can send the bells then, or ask for any changes. :)
Thank you :>

The only realism pieces I have are paintings and still lifes which are uber realism lol
I can sketch a realism piece right now and show you c:
Ahh ok, I think I should save you the trouble of that though, I believe Ness looks better with more Chibi-ish things instead of realistic details, How's the price I suggested though?

Alright chibi it is! The price sounds very good to me c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also If I were to make him realistic, I wouldn't make him crazy realistic xD I just don't have any examples to show sigh

Last edited:
Alright chibi it is! The price sounds very good to me c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also If I were to make him realistic, I wouldn't make him crazy realistic xD I just don't have any exaples to show sigh
Didn't notice the post merge at first >o< Cool beans though! Want half the payment now and rest when it's done? Or would you rather me pay when it's done?

And haha, I getcha! I think it would've been more stressful for you anyways >o<

Didn't notice the post merge at first >o< Cool beans though! Want half the payment now and rest when it's done? Or would you rather me pay when it's done?

And haha, I getcha! I think it would've been more stressful for you anyways >o<

Haha it's fine! You can pay me after I'm finished. c: It's no problem, i'll probably end up doing a realistic sketch anyways after I'm done with chibi Ness~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh before I get started, I can do a custom Ness drawing if you want c:

Last edited:
Haha it's fine! You can pay me after I'm finished. c: It's no problem, i'll probably end up doing a realistic sketch anyways after I'm done with chibi Ness~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh before I get started, I can do a custom Ness drawing if you want c:

Alright then :> If you wanna try a custom one too, go for it, I'd be willing to add a little extra for your troubles.
Thanks again and I hope you have fun drawing Ness!

----------------------------------
Also Bitterlings, if you're ever stalking here, please let me give you some more gosh diddly darn bells

Could you give me the details of what to how you want the custom drawing to be? :)

Last edited:
Could you give me the details of what to how you want the custom drawing to be? :)
Ahh I meant custom as a unique style, like if you don't draw proper human bodies or do full on chibis as an example.

I think something along the lines of a mixture of both of those in that sense, however custom can work as your own style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back