Buying Hyoman's thread: Purchasing Art, not selling it! [TONS of Bells/DA Points]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll draw chibis of all the characters!

What's the offer for that?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll also draw headshots!

- - - Post Merge - - -

PM/VM me!

That offer's a little excessive...I don't want you to kill your hands ._.

That offer's a little excessive...I don't want you to kill your hands ._.

No it's fine. I don't really care. My hands are strong! The maximum art pieces of art I can do until my hand hurts is 36! (I experimented.)

I didn't forget about chibi Corrin.
My external hard drive won't work and SAI is on it. Trying to it fix it though.
Makes perfect sense that it won't work as soon as I get a bunch of commissions

Last edited:
Added the fact I can also accept line art only, as I will eventually seek someone to color them in, however that obviously means I'd be willing to pay less than usual for just line art, It's just there for people who don't fancy coloring their own work in.

However you MUST be willing to allow someone else to color in, so only offer to do line art if you're okay with someone else coloring your work.

Last edited:
That sounds unhealthy ._.

It's not! It's a good hand exercise!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added the fact I can also accept line art only, as I will eventually seek someone to color them in, however that obviously means I'd be willing to pay less than usual for just line art, It's just there for people who don't fancy coloring their own work in.

However you MUST be willing to allow someone else to color in, so only offer to do line art if you're okay with someone else coloring your work.

Also, I almost always color in my work so it shouldn't be a problem!

It's not! It's a good hand exercise!
Still sounds kinda unhealthy.

Also, I almost always color in my work so it shouldn't be a problem!
It's directed to a good few people who only do line art instead of full colored pieces
(Shirohibiki being an example, but as if she'd see this thread lmaooo)

Last edited:
Still sounds kinda unhealthy.

It's directed to a good few people who only do line art instead of full colored pieces
(Shirohibiki being an example, but as if she'd see this thread lmaooo)

Heh, can I please?!

I won't do them all at once!

If anyone is drawing Tanzanite for me as of now, I will have to ask you to stop the progress or be prepared for it to go to someone else.

However if nobody actually buys Tanzanite off from me, I'll just have to delete everything related to him, I want him out of my mind and I'd rather someone else have him instead of having to remove him permanently.
(Obviously you will still be paid for the pieces if deletion has to come to order)

Heh, can I please?!

I won't do them all at once!
Don't draw all the characters, I'd have to give others a chance too.

Last edited:
why are u selling tarzanite 0:
u changed ur name again OOOO:

Computertrash has been ignoring me lately and has ditched me behind and would rather spend his days on Twitter RPing with other obsessed Undertale fans, he doesn't even say hi to me anymore man.

u changed ur name again OOOO:

Computertrash has been ignoring me lately and has ditched me behind and would rather spend his days on Twitter RPing with other obsessed Undertale fans, he doesn't even say hi to me anymore man.

damm i understand how that feels, that sucks
my friend is always on wow roleplaying and they don't rly talk 2 me anymore either :/

damm i understand how that feels, that sucks
my friend is always on wow roleplaying and they don't rly talk 2 me anymore either :/
It does I know, It's not the first time someone's ditched me to hang with "better" people tho so idfc about him anymore.
And that sucks man, someone ditched me irl because I didn't reply back to them within 10 minutes of their message on facebook lmaoo!!

If anyone is drawing Tanzanite for me as of now, I will have to ask you to stop the progress or be prepared for it to go to someone else.

However if nobody actually buys Tanzanite off from me, I'll just have to delete everything related to him, I want him out of my mind and I'd rather someone else have him instead of having to remove him permanently.
(Obviously you will still be paid for the pieces if deletion has to come to order)

Don't draw all the characters, I'd have to give others a chance too.

I don't mean it that way, I just want to draw all of them!

I don't mean to take up everybody else's chances at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back