• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

CALLING ALL SIMMERS!

helloxcutiee

Orange 🍊
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
ど
ど
う
う
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
This thread is for anyone who plays the sims! We can talk about the sims 1, 2, 3 and of course the sims 4. What is currently going on in your games and even post some pics as well.

So I've been mostly playing the sims 4 since the Get Together expansion pack came out and It is really fun! I love the whole club and dj aspects that were added to the game.

09.jpg

These are my current sims, Silver and Jessica Starr.
They're both in the culinary career saving up money to open up their own bakery!

Now, I haven't played the sims 3 since November 30th 2015
but I've been playing with this family for over a year now and I'm still in love with them.
Here are some pics!
Screenshot-137.jpg
Screenshot-144.jpg
Screenshot-203.jpg

I'm curious to see what is happening in your game too!<3

Your sims all look great :), I have enjoyed Sims games since 1.

I've been thinking about picking up 4 as I'm told it's good if you enjoyed 2 (and I loved 2, my favourite series and I still mod it from time to time). I have 3 but really didn't like it, although I only have the base game and a few expansions. I also have Sims medieval and I think my queen is about to marry, haven't checked in ages tbh :p.

your sims are all so cute omg !! i used to own a disc but uh.. i might have accidentally sat on it and broke it.. maybe.

I started Sims 3 up again a month ago to try out the features of the Pets and Late Night expansion packs, but I got frustrated trying to find the right sized lots to place the community lots that I wanted - plus the fact that the game felt really slow, probably need to create a completely new town and family as the family I'm using at the moment is one of the very first families I created in 2010.

Last edited:
I have the Sims 3 and many expansions then stopped playing (although my siblings like to go back) when Sims 4 came out. Since I didn't want share computers for Sims 4, I installed the game on my computer. I created this family that I really loved playing, and at one point I got an error that after loading the game, It would still bring me to the map. The only solution to this was to delete the entire game's file and start over. I started a new family, but I kind of drifted away. We got the newest expansion thing, but I haven't really played yet.

I want to play the sims 4 but it's not worth buying it and I don't want to download it illegally...

I've been playing both TS2 and TS4

I've also been playing Get Together :)

Just a couple random shots

My legacy sim Chie's last photo with her mother before her mother passed D:

12-24-15_12-54-26 AM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

Random awkward club dancing

12-24-15_12-24-36 AM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

Meditation at the gym

12-24-15_12-01-33 AM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

Random adult Chie doesn't understand computers

01-01-16_11-50-46 PM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

Chie doesn't approve of her older brother Kanji's jokes

12-29-15_10-32-10 PM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

Chie's daughter Fuuka (left) and her brother's daughter Yukari

01-05-16_1-33-13 AM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

I've been loving The Sims 4 more and more ( I haven't payed The Sims 3 in so long >.< even though I miss it).

Last edited:
I loved the sims 3 but I stopped playing it. Recently I've wanted to start again though, but I've been too busy.
I tried a free trial of the Sims 4 to make sure I would like it before I bought it and I have to say I don't like it. I love that you can make sims more realistic but I was super mad that they got rid of the grocery store and other features. It just didn't feel the same for me.

Last edited:
I've never played any of the PC versions of The Sims, though I used to play it on the Gamecube, Wii, DS and 3DS. I don't really play anymore, though.

I'd probably give the PC versions a go... if I even had a computer to play them on.

You guys are making me want to play the sims 4 now but it's so expensive ; u ;

has anyone ever tried to romance every sim on the map with one character? i want to see videos of this

has anyone ever tried to romance every sim on the map with one character? i want to see videos of this

Yeah, that's how my mom plays the game. She has a male sim and a female sim who are married with kids and she'll play the male sim and try to get everyone in the neighborhood pregnant. Lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

your sims are all so cute omg !! i used to own a disc but uh.. i might have accidentally sat on it and broke it.. maybe.

Oh no! I would literally cry if that happened to me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You guys are making me want to play the sims 4 now but it's so expensive ; u ;

They had a really good sale on it over the holidays for $20 bucks I believe.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I started Sims 3 up again a month ago to try out the features of the Pets and Late Night expansion packs, but I got frustrated trying to find the right sized lots to place the community lots that I wanted - plus the fact that the game felt really slow, probably need to create a completely new town and family as the family I'm using at the moment is one of the very first families I created in 2010.

I agree with you. The sims 3 is pretty slow and laggy. I also have another save file on the sims 3 which is my Supernatural and It runs a lot smoother and faster and I think it's because the save file isn't as big as my "main" file. The more you have saved on your file the slower it gets which sucks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've been playing both TS2 and TS4

I've also been playing Get Together :)

Just a couple random shots

My legacy sim Chie's last photo with her mother before her mother passed D:

12-24-15_12-54-26 AM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

Random awkward club dancing

12-24-15_12-24-36 AM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

Meditation at the gym

12-24-15_12-01-33 AM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

Random adult Chie doesn't understand computers

01-01-16_11-50-46 PM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

Chie doesn't approve of her older brother Kanji's jokes

12-29-15_10-32-10 PM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

Chie's daughter Fuuka (left) and her brother's daughter Yukari

01-05-16_1-33-13 AM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

I've been loving The Sims 4 more and more ( I haven't payed The Sims 3 in so long >.< even though I miss it).

I love them! Especially Fuuka & Yukari<3

i used to play it but now i don't have a computer to play it and my mom overreacts that there's woohoo involved

like first of all, it's blurred out, and you can't even see it. plus i make the kids while i am making it at the start

Man, I haven't played a Sims game since 3 was first released. I know it wasn't all that long ago, but now that's 4 has been out for a while it feels like forever.

I have this problem, though, where I go all-out downloading mods for the games, and by the time I'm done collecting those, I end up playing for only a couple days before losing interest. But I also used to rosebud/motherlode/etc so I could just make nice houses from the very beginning as well, so that probably has a lot to do with it, too. I was more interested in seeing the characters interact than struggling to pay for a house, lol

Man, I haven't played a Sims game since 3 was first released. I know it wasn't all that long ago, but now that's 4 has been out for a while it feels like forever.

I have this problem, though, where I go all-out downloading mods for the games, and by the time I'm done collecting those, I end up playing for only a couple days before losing interest. But I also used to rosebud/motherlode/etc so I could just make nice houses from the very beginning as well, so that probably has a lot to do with it, too. I was more interested in seeing the characters interact than struggling to pay for a house, lol

I used to use cheats to awhile back then stopped because I thought it would be more fun that way.

I started playing sims 4 again last night and downloaded so much CC LOL.. most of the clothes are glitched rip. Time to delete files ;;
Do you do challenges? I tried doing the legacy challenge and trying not to use cheats but ahhh.

Games:

I has OLD sims. And Simcity HD with 1 expansion

What's going on?

The Sims
2 Sims died while on Security night shift for a bank
1 Sim died in a fire

1 PC got Blue Screened from Overuse of graphics card (WINDOWS XP Y U NO PROCESS GOOD IMAGES)

Simcity HD
Windmill broke
Money going down -?2,000 s

Expansion
ALIEN ATTACK!? ZOMG!
Meteor
Skyline City Re-established
Money +?56,742
Eco Power Plant running out of power

I think it's going pretty swell in The Expansion!
Sims not so much.
Simcity HD not much going on.

i love the sims. like a lot. i got the collector's edition of the sims 4 off ebay (which came with a plumbob lamp that connected to your sim's emotions and a collector's edition book about the making of the game plus some tips) for christmas last year. i playedd it for a year and loved it, but my laptop is a cheap piece of crap so i tried to load up the game and wanted to make a new sim and it crashed like 2 minutes into cas. time to dig out my copy of the sims 3!!
i currently only have 2 saves, a one-hundred baby perfect genetics rainbowcy challenge (3 well known challenges combined into one) and one where i have a little fairy legacy challenge. i might make a blog on the first one, actually. i only have late night and supernatural installed, and i'm getting generations soon. (i want generations so bad though)

here are some pictures of the dream family! (the 100 baby perfect genetics rainbowcy)
Screenshot-4.jpg
Screenshot-14.jpg
she's now a child!Screenshot-38.jpg

i would post more, but i haven't taken any more pictures of the other babies (aka the terrible toddler triplets)

I started playing sims 4 again last night and downloaded so much CC LOL.. most of the clothes are glitched rip. Time to delete files ;;
Do you do challenges? I tried doing the legacy challenge and trying not to use cheats but ahhh.

I actually never done any challenges in my game yet, but a lot of them sound like fun!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i love the sims. like a lot. i got the collector's edition of the sims 4 off ebay (which came with a plumbob lamp that connected to your sim's emotions and a collector's edition book about the making of the game plus some tips) for christmas last year. i playedd it for a year and loved it, but my laptop is a cheap piece of crap so i tried to load up the game and wanted to make a new sim and it crashed like 2 minutes into cas. time to dig out my copy of the sims 3!!
i currently only have 2 saves, a one-hundred baby perfect genetics rainbowcy challenge (3 well known challenges combined into one) and one where i have a little fairy legacy challenge. i might make a blog on the first one, actually. i only have late night and supernatural installed, and i'm getting generations soon. (i want generations so bad though)

here are some pictures of the dream family! (the 100 baby perfect genetics rainbowcy)

i would post more, but i haven't taken any more pictures of the other babies (aka the terrible toddler triplets)

Your sims look cool! Generations is a must have expansion pack for sure. I can't wait for Lifesimmer's generations s3 lp to start!

Back