• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

CALLING ALL SIMMERS!

I really hope there's more than just cats and dogs but I am excited for the pack!

I have The Sims 1,2,3 & 4 on my PC. The last Sims I played was TS2 Strange Town. I must have never loaded/ played that hood before, because all the hoods loaded up. I played Becker ( I thinkn Circe is cute in TS2). I was trying to figure out what to do whit Test Subject idk leave him or move hin out, he is related (i think) to Olivia. Before that was TS1 I was playing The Charming, & Ottoman household. No clue what I was doing on TS3 or 4 :-/

What happen to the Eco Stuff DLC? They showed the furniture that made it to the final cut but still hasn't been released.

Last edited:
What happen to the Eco Stuff DLC? They showed the furniture that made it to the final cut but still hasn't been released.

That's a really good question, I remember them posting some concept art on their Facebook page but I haven't heard about it anything since?

Im so excited about this pack!!
Even though you cant control your pets like you did in the sims 3, im still really excited about it!!

and I just flapped about when i was watching it and screeching a bit XD

I have The Sims 1,2,3 & 4 on my PC. The last Sims I played was TS2 Strange Town. I must have never loaded/ played that hood before, because all the hoods loaded up. I played Becker ( I thinkn Circe is cute in TS2). I was trying to figure out what to do whit Test Subject idk leave him or move hin out, he is related (i think) to Olivia. Before that was TS1 I was playing The Charming, & Ottoman household. No clue what I was doing on TS3 or 4 :-/

Strangetown is the best!! I just love all the characters in it and their stories, I wish TS4 had such complex stories and family trees.

ahdjfjd when i was like 8 i played a lot in strangetown and i was so cruel 2 the sims in that town ...,, i really like it and its story, the other two base games ones arent as interesting imo

People keep telling me not to bother with Sims 4, but it's so tempting. I've gotten bored of the mechanics and graphics of TS3 and I miss 2 (got rid of my old copies). I should try modding more so I can have prettier sims. OP's Sims are really gorgeous.

OTL anyone know any polyamory mods ? ? ? i found one but it has stuff like adult / minor built in that i cant get rid of e.e

i remember staying up with my sister one night, playing with this family who had an alien child and we watched him grow!! my favourite thing is when your character gets a promotion :)

i also remember the cheat codes which i used to put in, (my sister told me not to but i didn't care lol)

Last edited:
I haven't played Sims 4 in a while!! But I heard they're bringing back pets so I'm all on board for cute dogs!!!! I'm excited to be able to have pets again ; v;

I haven't played Sims 4 in a while!! But I heard they're bringing back pets so I'm all on board for cute dogs!!!! I'm excited to be able to have pets again ; v;

Dogs and cats in this one yeah. I think you can have a fox as a different fur color for your dog too.

Small pets are a no.

I can't wait for the Cats & Dogs pack to be released. I will be creating my real life cat in the Sims 4.

Back