• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

CALLING ALL SIMMERS!

the sims 3 had a bunch of great features but it was way too laggy to play. ):
like everything w the sea and diving and owning a house boat. and all the careers (i Loved the firefighter career, it would have been so great if the sims 4 get to work had added that bc it was really fun to play as a firefighter in ts3) and all those things. you could do a loooot of stuff in that game, haha now im starting to miss playing it )x

i've been playing the sims 4 a lot lately. i don't have the vampires pack or the toddlers update (and i can't get the update yet lol) and that makes me kinda sad. one of my favourite things in the sims has always been to have a bunch of kids and ruin my sims' lives with babies screaming lmao

I completely agree, even though my sister had a great gaming desktop the game would get laggy and slow after a couple hours of gameplay. It would take 10 minutes sometimes just to save my game. I love how fast the Sims 4 is and I love the overall look of the game too but I feel like we need more gameplay and more get to work kinda jobs would be great.

all the sims games are laggy tbh. i got the sims 2 complete edition and that lags UNCONTROLLABLY. it's practically unplayable and I have a good amount of RAM. its unbelievable.;;;

Hmm, i have ts4 with a ton of cc + mods (around 13/14gb worth) and i never lag. D: I play on high settings as well and i use a gaming laptop. I also stream it sometimes and don't lag there either. I think it could depend on what kind of computer/laptop you have.

Edit: I think the only downside i have so far with ts4 is it takes around 3-5mins for my game to load up which is understandable because of the amount of cc i have. xD

Last edited:
1.jpg

August decided it was time to find himself a vampire mentor to help him train and deal with his vampire powers and who better to turn to than the master vampire himself.

4.jpg

Vampire master, Vlad.

2.jpg

So I did a little research on Vlad a couple days ago on the sims wiki and one of his traits is that he's evil. No surprise there he totally seems a little off and definitely a bad influence for August and I'm sure if August knew he was evil he wouldn't even be talking to this guy let alone asking him to be his mentor. I feel like Vlad is going to become an even bigger part/role in this story later on down the line.

3.jpg

As a good vampire August is learning how to cope with temptation by not drinking deeply from sims for 5 days straight. He was doing pretty good and was on day 3 with only 2 more to go but Vlad is so vindictive and controlling he made August drink from a sim whom was just passing by Forgotten Hollow. I felt so bad being as August called the sim over you could just hear the hurt in his voice and I knew he didn't want to do this. As the sim walked towards them August asked for permission to drink (which is something he usually does) he just feels better knowing he has the person's consent. As he asked, the sim of course said no (which is what they usually say) but what made me feel horrible was that Vlad laughed right in August's face because he asked for permission to drink first. Vlad made August feel like a joke and that he was worthless and would never be treated seriously within the vampire community. So he ended up compelling the sim into a hypnosis state in order to drink from him but he felt so wrong about it and not only that but now August has to start back to the beginning of his 5 day cleanse! Ugh

5.jpg

August in bat form.​

I have Sims one and Sims two, how many are there? My favorite of the two is the first. But my newer computer doesn't want to install and run the game :( But what sims is that one? It looks so neat!

I have Sims one and Sims two, how many are there? My favorite of the two is the first. But my newer computer doesn't want to install and run the game :( But what sims is that one? It looks so neat!

There are 4 sims games in the main series, and some spin offs like medieval.
The one in the post above yours is sims 4

Hmm, i have ts4 with a ton of cc + mods (around 13/14gb worth) and i never lag. D: I play on high settings as well and i use a gaming laptop. I also stream it sometimes and don't lag there either. I think it could depend on what kind of computer/laptop you have.

Edit: I think the only downside i have so far with ts4 is it takes around 3-5mins for my game to load up which is understandable because of the amount of cc i have. xD

Oh my gawd, 14gb? That's a lot of mods! Which laptop do you have? I noticed my game takes twice as much to boot up when using CC. Also, it's a bit laggy in San Myshuno and I think it's the CPU's fault. :c

Oh my gawd, 14gb? That's a lot of mods! Which laptop do you have? I noticed my game takes twice as much to boot up when using CC. Also, it's a bit laggy in San Myshuno and I think it's the CPU's fault. :c

I'm a cc addict! ;____; I don't even organize anymore.. i just dump things into random folders because i get so excited to try it out LOL. This is the laptop i have though. It runs Tera pretty nicely as well.

One of these days i will delete all my cc and start over.

Last edited:
I'm a cc addict! ;____; I don't even organize anymore.. i just dump things into random folders because i get so excited to try it out LOL. This is the laptop i have though. It runs Tera pretty nicely as well.

One of these days i will delete all my cc and start over.

Same here, for TS2 I'd download a bunch of CC on a whim and I'd never organise it. Then I'd start the game and notice about 30% of the things don't even work and I can't delete them since I don't know which mods they even are. ;o;
I learned from my mistakes and now I organise everything, but I don't have as many mods for TS4 since I don't have much time to play. Since you have so much CC, I bet your sims look so cool! Do you have any screenshots? *-*

Nothing much happened in my game story-wise but I wanted to post some pics of August with his little sisters. He's so sweet, such a great big brother I love him.

1.jpg

2.jpg

idk if i care that much about a sims 4 pets pack... unless they do something way more interesting than in the previous games i dont rly feel like it would be a great pack. like, cats and dogs have been pretty much the same since sims 2, yea they added some stuff in ts3 but Uh idk and the small animals (birds and hamsters, and in the sims 3 turtles and snakes n whatever) are just objects. idk i feel like they would have to make it more interesting game play-wise for it to be a good pack.
tho i guess it would be good for a game pack instead of an expansion pack bc then it's smaller and not a huge disappointment if it turns out to be like the previous versions.

that being said i would rly like to have pets in the sims 4, i just don't know how i feel about an entire expansion pack centered around pets.

I've tried going back and playing The Sims 4 but it's been so boring! I've just been alternating between The Sims 3 and 2.

My main sim, Greta Nichols. Currently in game, she's a elder and grandmother of 3. She's nearing death and I'm honestly so sad :(
Screenshot-209 by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

Also, a vampire sim I made for a future family. I haven't figured out what I'll be doing with her yet.
Screenshot-152 by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

Last edited:
I havnt played The Sims for ages. I really must dig mine out and put them on my lappy and have a play.

I'm so excited for the new game pack honestly. I'm very much a family oriented player so this new pack will add so much gameplay and I'm really looking forward to playing around with it and learning more. Also, I'm seriously happy to see acne/pimples are making a comeback it's probably my favorite thing about this pack and the school projects.

Back