• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

CALLING ALL SIMMERS!

This new game pack might actually make me want to play The Sims 4 again!

Some photos I took on a Saturday in-game sibling bowling night! I wanted the whole family to come but unfortunately the parents work on the weekends but that didn't stop August and Skye from having a good time.

1.jpg

They suck really bad.

2.jpg

Like really...

3.jpg

Really bad.

4.jpg

Classic arcade games ftw.

5.jpg

i really wish i could afford the sims 4, because it looks like it would scratch the sims itch that the sims 3 never did for me.

the sims 2 is my favourite, but i don't have the patience to sit through all of the loading times it gives me, or to stick with one family / neighbourhood for any long period of time. (admittedly, i do have far too much custom content.)

Aaaah I want to start playing TS4 but downloading CC is soooo time consuming. Does anyone know any good cc pack?

Aaaah I want to start playing TS4 but downloading CC is soooo time consuming. Does anyone know any good cc pack?

i mean it kinda depends on what youre looking for..?? like clothes or frniture n what style? :0
i only have maxis match cc because i like the style of the game a lot and it's much easier to mix with official game content hhhh but i always go to tumblr or whatevr n search for what i want

i mean it kinda depends on what youre looking for..?? like clothes or frniture n what style? :0
i only have maxis match cc because i like the style of the game a lot and it's much easier to mix with official game content hhhh but i always go to tumblr or whatevr n search for what i want

THANKS I was exactly looking for furniture and clothes that match the original sims 4 style so you pretty much solved my problem

I'm working on default replacements for some of the minor pets woo

albino guinea pig
UvDqBjN.jpg

ykd20y9.jpg

black hedgehog
x3Fc5b9.jpg

piebald python
a0Hl7Ps.jpg

1ykzxjv.jpg

and a texture tweak/enhancement for the spotted sixam owl
CujDwgy.png

I'm working on a lot more, those are just the ones I have so far lol

I'm working on default replacements for some of the minor pets woo

albino guinea pig
UvDqBjN.jpg

ykd20y9.jpg

black hedgehog
x3Fc5b9.jpg

piebald python
a0Hl7Ps.jpg

1ykzxjv.jpg

and a texture tweak/enhancement for the spotted sixam owl
CujDwgy.png

I'm working on a lot more, those are just the ones I have so far lol

That is so cool! I really miss the small animals you could have as pets I hope they bring them back in Sims 4.

the parenthood game pack seems to great for challenges or legacies or stuff like that. im really excited because, like, up until the toddler update having kids was really boring in my opinion. like, it felt so weird to have your sim be pregnant for 3 days, plop out an object baby that you cant even put on the floor (. . i rly liked to put babies on the floor in earlier games) that are super annoying and boring and then you just ??? age them up ?? and theyre like 10?? in less than a week after the mom got pregnant??? ):<<<

ive only played a little with toddlers but Dang my toddler is always sad because my adult sims are too busy doing their thing o pay attention to her lol rip

before and after cc (obv i changed the eyebrows to cc eyebrows before i went full cc)
think her face is one of the face prefixes, since i randomised that section 5 times and got this base.
05-25-17_12-17-33 AM.jpg05-25-17_12-31-16 AM.jpg
wish i was a more valuable member of society

Has anyone been playing the new game pack yet!? Gosh it looks so fun! I can't wait to get my hands on it. I've been playing some more TS4 these past couple of days and have been enjoying myself.

I'm starting a legacy with my sim Claudia Diehl

05-30-17_12-46-23 AM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

She's been flirting around with two guys. Curtis and Salim

Curtis
05-30-17_1-04-09 AM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

Salim
05-30-17_7-01-57 PM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

Salim and Claudia have really hit it off and after some uh.. woohoo. Claudia just gave birth to twins! ( my first set of twins in the sims 4)

Last edited:
With each day passing by, August is significantly becoming stronger then the last. As vampires level up their vampire lore skill and gain knowledge they are capable to increase their vampire powers and abilities like never before. However, as he becomes stronger he is also losing his humanity and becoming weaker at the same time. Things are proving to be even more challenging for August as he can no longer eat human food as it makes him extremely nauseous. The sun's rays are more harmful then ever making spending time with his family almost nonexistent. On the positive side of things, August's studying and training with Vlad leveled him up to a prime vampire which is middle of the road but still an improvement nonetheless. All August could ever want is to just become human and live that normal sim life he has been yearning for, yet, I think Vlad has something else in mind...

Forgotten Hollow was a beautiful and inviting town where once upon a time vampires and humans did get along believe it or not. Now you might be thinking how things changed over time and how/when exactly this vampires vs. humans rivalry came into play, well, this is where things get interesting.

200 years ago: Forgotten Hollow was overseen by grand master vampires, Elizabeth Desjardins IV and Mathias Desjardins known by others as The Desjardins Royal Family. They were fantastic rulers who always put their people first and did everything they could to make sure they were safe. They were always respectful towards humans despite any differences they may have had and always welcomed them into town will open arms. They were beloved by many, but one. Vladislaus (Vlad) Straud was one of the many servants who worked under the Desjardins family but never took kindly to them or anyone for that matter. Vlad had plans to overthrow the royal family and take over Forgotten Hollow once and for all to gain maximum power and become the new grand master elite. However, he had to devise a resourceful plan he knew would succeed after the first attempt. Elizabeth and Mathias believed the bond between family is stronger than any sort of powers a vampire can have so naturally when they had their first child utmost bliss took over them and the town as they all welcomed the new addition into the world. The newborn's name was August Rune Desjardins (middle name "Rune" meaning secret, coincidence? Maybe) he was the first and only child of Elizabeth and Mathias nonetheless, their peace of mind would come to a halt...

There are two kinds of people in this world. Good people who do good deeds and bad people who do bad. When a sinister person means to be your enemy, they always start by trying to become your friend and for Vlad this was no different. He showed no remorse even for crimes he admitted to doing. His eyes, they were just evil, he had so much hatred and anger.

On that fateful night when Forgotten Hollow was under attack Vlad took on the role of the devil to unleash his inner demons. He disguised himself in his human form to fight alongside the vampire hunters, the ultimate deception, the ultimate betrayal, but he would stop at nothing to get what he wanted.. Maximum power. As the vampires were taken down one by one Vlad knew it was his chance to get rid of August once and for all. Vlad had tried many attempts to kill off August to take him out of the picture but all have failed. Elizabeth and Mathias knew it was time to flee Forgotten Hollow, they knew that there beloved town was no longer a safe place to live and prosper so they traveled far far away to get away from such danger that was caused and most of all keep August out of harms way. Back at Forgotten Hollow, Vlad ordered one of his evil henchmen to stealthily follow the family to fathom their whereabouts, notwithstanding, Elizabeth and Mathias traveled quite far when they both came to an agreement to leave August behind. They were heartbroken by the thought but knew the only way to keep him safe was to leave him behind, they knew if he would've stayed things would only get worse and they didn't want to risk his life again. They provided protection in hopes he would be found and given a loving home, Elizabeth said one last prayer before letting go. "Holy Spirit, save my child from darkness and despair." They left in agony never to be seen again.

Years later the day after his 16th birthday Vlad would soon come back into August's life again. Confused by how Vlad got ahold of his number and how he knew who he was he asked him and awaited his reply. "It's a complicated world. People have a hard time finding each other and when they do... they're scared to take the risk." Vlad said. August didn't know what to say he was still taken back. "Isn't it ironic, how we tell others to stay strong, yet we can't do it ourselves?" What do you mean? August asked. "When was the last time anyone ever told you how important you are?" Are you trying to mess with my head right now? What's your deal anyway and why are you calling me? August asked. "My name is Vladislaus Straud, grand master vampire, I know everything and every vampire to ever exist in this world I've known you for the past 200 years but I can tell you have no recollection of me however." What do you plan on doing? Doing with your existence here? "I'll let fate decide." August said. "Fate is for those too weak to determine their own destiny." Do you want to be safe and good, or do you want to take a chance and be great? "The choice is yours..." -Vlad

I also want to add that last time I played August found out that Vlad is evil but he doesn't know his true intentions yet he only knows that he's a really bad guy who he shouldn't be around anymore. He also hasn't asked about his biological parents yet because I think he's afraid to.​

Oh and here's a photo of Vlad 200 years ago.

ezgif-2-3e2073f77c.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Has anyone been playing the new game pack yet!? Gosh it looks so fun! I can't wait to get my hands on it. I've been playing some more TS4 these past couple of days and have been enjoying myself.

I'm starting a legacy with my sim Claudia Diehl

05-30-17_12-46-23 AM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

She's been flirting around with two guys. Curtis and Salim

Curtis
05-30-17_1-04-09 AM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

Salim
05-30-17_7-01-57 PM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

Salim and Claudia have really hit it off and after some uh.. woohoo. Claudia just gave birth to twins! ( my first set of twins in the sims 4)

I'm downloading the new pack right now! I would've gotten it yesterday but I was too busy trying to finish this freaking backstory lol​

06-02-17_7-28-55 AM.jpg
This was meant to be Hayley from Paramore (her platinum hair is 2die4 tbh), but I didn't do a great job so I just turned her into an alien.
06-02-17_7-47-44 AM.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are there any new playable careers in the other game packs? The only game packs I've bought is Get to Work and Outdoor Retreat (I'M SAVING MYSELF FOR PETS OK) and I have a love-hate relationship with the playable careers.

Anyone else find the sims 4 much harder to get into?? I'm still playing sims 3 and idk why I never play 4 :(

View attachment 200716
This was meant to be Hayley from Paramore (her platinum hair is 2die4 tbh), but I didn't do a great job so I just turned her into an alien.
View attachment 200717

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are there any new playable careers in the other game packs? The only game packs I've bought is Get to Work and Outdoor Retreat (I'M SAVING MYSELF FOR PETS OK) and I have a love-hate relationship with the playable careers.

The Get to Work careers are the only careers right now where you can actually get to work with them and see them in their work environment but City Living gave us the option to work from home now which consist of having to do daily work related tasks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

1.jpg

After buying the new game pack August came home from school enraged because he was having a mood swing and on top of that he had a horrible school day which made him sad too.

2.jpg

He walked into the house dragging his feet and threw a tantrum and made a big scene about how bad his day was, he was furious and started cussing, luckily his mom was outside tending to her garden so she didn't hear any of it but she came into the house because she could tell he was having a hard time controlling his anger. His little sister, Skye helped calm him down too because she doesn't like seeing her brother upset.

3.jpg

Skye & August both came home with school projects they had to work on. Skye had to do a project on the solar system while August had a project on tesla coil.

4.jpg

The tesla coil project was a partner project so everyone had to be assigned a partner to work with so August was paired with Morgan Fyres she seems like a pretty sweet girl but the conversation got awkward when she asked August if he was single.

5.jpg

The finished projects!

6.jpg

Salim and Claudia ended up getting enaged and married. Poor Curtis was kicked to the curb
05-31-17_11-53-48 AM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

05-31-17_4-25-48 PM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

05-31-17_4-47-41 PM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

Curtis showed up at the Diehl residence a few days before the wedding trying to win Claudia back but Salim wasn't having any of that
05-31-17_3-44-03 PM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

05-31-17_3-45-05 PM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

2 Days later, Curtis showed up at the wedding pretty angry lol
05-31-17_4-19-00 PM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

The twins! Noah and Piper!

06-01-17_12-45-46 AM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

Piper is probably going to be the heir of generation two
06-01-17_12-37-34 AM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

Currently the twins are teens and Claudia had another son named Abel. He's a cutie pie!
06-02-17_11-46-49 PM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

Salim and Claudia ended up getting enaged and married. Poor Curtis was kicked to the curb
05-31-17_11-53-48 AM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

05-31-17_4-25-48 PM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

05-31-17_4-47-41 PM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

Curtis showed up at the Diehl residence a few days before the wedding trying to win Claudia back but Salim wasn't having any of that
05-31-17_3-44-03 PM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

05-31-17_3-45-05 PM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

2 Days later, Curtis showed up at the wedding pretty angry lol
05-31-17_4-19-00 PM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

The twins! Noah and Piper!

06-01-17_12-45-46 AM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

Piper is probably going to be the heir of generation two
06-01-17_12-37-34 AM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

Currently the twins are teens and Claudia had another son named Abel. He's a cutie pie!
06-02-17_11-46-49 PM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

I love all your sims! I also love the cc you use it looks so great.

1.jpg

I had August meet up with Morgan at the local coffeehouse to do some homework together I guess you could call it a study date.

2.jpg

Morgan is really outgoing while August is pretty shy but I feel like she really helps him open up which is nice because he needs a good friend to talk to since growing up he has never had any friends. It's not like he doesn't want any friends or anything like that he's just afraid to get too close to anyone. He's very closed off and too detached making it hard to make friends but he feels like Morgan is different.

3.jpg

I really only see them being really good friends nothing more than that but who knows, something might happen between these two. I have a feeling Morgan might have a crush but August is that kind of person who is totally oblivious about this kind of stuff. I'm just happy that August made his first real friend, way better than having Vlad as a friend.

4.jpg

August came home at 2am and his mom has had enough of it. Every time he goes out he comes home super last and his parents worry every time because they want to make sure he is safe of course.

5.jpg

After arguing about house rules and his outlook on life his mom decided to set his curfew to 9pm and he better be home before then because you do not want to see her angry. Dad is a lot more easygoing and carefree so he thinks, "Hey he's young, let teens be teens ya know" but Grace disagrees and of course mother knows best.

6.jpg

Mom always gets her way.​

Back