CALLING ALL SIMMERS!

View attachment 200745

I had August meet up with Morgan at the local coffeehouse to do some homework together I guess you could call it a study date.

View attachment 200746

Morgan is really outgoing while August is pretty shy but I feel like she really helps him open up which is nice because he needs a good friend to talk to since growing up he has never had any friends. It's not like he doesn't want any friends or anything like that he's just afraid to get too close to anyone. He's very closed off and too detached making it hard to make friends but he feels like Morgan is different.

View attachment 200747

I really only see them being really good friends nothing more than that but who knows, something might happen between these two. I have a feeling Morgan might have a crush but August is that kind of person who is totally oblivious about this kind of stuff. I'm just happy that August made his first real friend, way better than having Vlad as a friend.

View attachment 200748

August came home at 2am and his mom has had enough of it. Every time he goes out he comes home super last and his parents worry every time because they want to make sure he is safe of course.

View attachment 200749

After arguing about house rules and his outlook on life his mom decided to set his curfew to 9pm and he better be home before then because you do not want to see her angry. Dad is a lot more easygoing and carefree so he thinks, "Hey he's young, let teens be teens ya know" but Grace disagrees and of course mother knows best.

View attachment 200750

Mom always gets her way.​

Thanks!

August is such a cutie and him an Morgan look cute together! Lol poor guy getting yelled at by his parents BUT 2 am is pretty late hmmm

I created a vampire sim and engaged in a relationship w Victor Feng, after becoming enough powerful my sim entered the Feng residence and killed the wife, afterwards asked if he could move in the household and Victor being rly sad because his wife died commited suicide

and now my sim has the feng house and is millionare

I haven't played Sims since I picked up my ACNL game again a few weeks ago... for some reason, I'm always obsessed with one or the other, and whenever I'm obsessed with one I don't play the other. And when I do... I abandon my other game :(

Well when I stopped playing, I had a Sims 2 family. It was a knowledge woman I forgot the name of, who married a vampire. Then he turned her to a vampire. They bought a new house together but in Sims 2, vampires are SO HARD to take care of. If they're awake at the time the sun is out, their needs drain at like triple the normal speed. So I had her vampire husband go call the gypsy lady to get a cure vampire potion. He walked outside to buy it.... and died. Luckily he was rich so his wife could live off his money with her entry-level Education job. She used the potion he bought but died before he could use it, and she became human again. She was a knowledge sim so she was mad because she wanted to stay a vampire. Then to fill the whole in her heart she adopted a child daughter named Tracy. And she got into robotics, which was what I wanted her to be when I created her; a robot-maker.

my sim is a doctor and for some reason the hospital was being stupid so no one came in. there were 3 there when she started the day but no one else arrived so i was like Okiedokie and let her play video games instead

ok so i bought a restaurant and the chef and the waiter always come but the metre never assists so the clients dont get served and like???????? i've fired like 3 metres send help please

1.jpg

August has been spending even more time hanging out with Morgan lately.

2.jpg

They've been ditching school to hang out with each other, I think they really enjoy each other's company.

3.jpg

They act so funny and silly with each other it's really cute actually. I love it when August makes vampire puns, they're so bad but Morgan laughs at his horrible puns all the time. I really love these two and the friendship between them and I can honestly say I have never seen August so happy.

4.jpg

I think August trusts Morgan enough to tell her his secret but he's going to wait for the right moment to come along to tell her. I want them to become best friends to ensure we have her trust and that she keeps this secret to herself because we don't want anyone else to know. I know if August feels like he can trust Morgan with a secret this big she must be really special.​

It seems okay so far, I hope it has more items than the bowling pack!

I literally had my sims go bowling once since buying the pack but the CAS items are great, I can't live without those distressed skinny jeans for guys they're perfection. However this time around I think I like the gameplay items more than the CAS items but it's nice to have some new workout clothes I suppose. I also never have my sims workout but this new pack might change that for me.

another pack that's centered around fitness //: idk i think it's a bit disappointing bc they already added stuff like that w spa day. tho i hope the climbing wall comes with a new death, that would be a bit fun

another pack that's centered around fitness //: idk i think it's a bit disappointing bc they already added stuff like that w spa day. tho i hope the climbing wall comes with a new death, that would be a bit fun

I agree tbh, I thought this new pack really wasn't necessary as spa day basically does the same job with the fitness CAS items. As much as i'm a perfectionist, I don't think i'll be buying this pack as I don't feel there's much value for money in it to be honest :/ and there's an existing pack that's already sorta like it.

Last edited:
I love The Sims 4 but my current laptop (Macbook Air) can't really handle running it without getting worryingly loud lol. When I can buy a PC for games I will start playing again- I like the idea of making a really long legacy family and trying to, throughout the generations, complete every career and aspiration, and end up with a room in the house for each career! I'm awful at building houses though, so that's a challenge with the constant adding of rooms. I'm looking forward to checking out some of the more recent expansions as well, as I haven't had a chance to play most of them yet.

I've been playing the Sims 2 recently, because it works much better on my laptop than the Sims 4. Well, today I fell asleep and forgot to pause my game (don't have free will on because it bugs me so much) and basically killed my Sim. RIP Nina.

omg a sims thread!! I've loved the sims ever since i was 4 ^^

06-20-17_3-15-44 PM.jpg here's my current sim Meringue, shes a v cute scientist

06-29-17_8-04-23 PM.jpg
A Sim I made today. I tend to just make Sims in CAS and then never play them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've been addicted to the Sims 2 recently because sadly it has much more playability than the Sims 4. Try and watch this without feeling nostalgic.

Last edited:
Jeeez I have been convinced that I don't want to play the sims for a while but this thread is making me doubt that. I have never played the sims 4 but I've played all the other sims. Did anyone every watch thehontry1 sims 'movies'? Seriously those throw me back to when I was like 8 years old ;0;

Back