• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

CALLING ALL SIMMERS!

@ Squirdward
IKR

But TS4 there seams there was some epic spillage about this happing in TS3 so they decided ti give players freedom who like to play the Pre-Installed Sims (Whatever o_O)

In TS3 I was obessed with Spectre & going to the Future that I forgot the game has dragons :-/

Sooo TS2 Beker house that basement (annoying)
I'm going to redo there house

Things annoy me so I just re-do (sooooo simmy)

Later Gamers
PiXel

I recently got sims 4 and I'm really excited to get Cats and Dogs! I love animals irl so I'm really happy they will finally be implemented in the game c:
(I've played sims 3 since 2010 and I still play regularly)

I recently got sims 4 and I'm really excited to get Cats and Dogs! I love animals irl so I'm really happy they will finally be implemented in the game c:
(I've played sims 3 since 2010 and I still play regularly)

2017 was a really good year for TS4, first they added the toddlers and now we're finally getting pets! I'm excited to see when they'll implement seasons and university. :blush:

I was messing around with some stuff and oh man

jh67jyjuy.jpg
htrhtrh.jpg

Last edited:
CREEPY PASTA YIKES

no i kid

- - - Post Merge - - -

CREEPY PASTA YIKES

no i kid

im crying look at how cute they are aaaaAAA!!!
seems like we are getting our first color wheel too. im still kind of hoping for more color customisation for things ;_;

I hope pets for the Sims 4 is similar to Sims 2 personality wise! I play all versions, but Sims 2 wins hands down in terms of personality and I absolutely adore the pets' crazy personalities! Also pet jobs would be super cool if they could keep that going! If it turns out well, I'll probably pick up Sims 4 again!

I haven't played my Sims 4 game in a while. It started lagging, and I think it's because my PC is a little bit outdated. Eventually, I do want to play it again. But for now, I've been playing Sims 3, and watching CereCere do stuff like this :

8446fed0b5471d6537dbd3b091703214.jpg

I feel like Sims 2 and Sims 3 had more personality for our sims, than Sims 4 does. I hope they intend on rectifying that in the future.

Last edited:
Cats and Dogs inspired me to start playing again! Although amusingly enough the family I was prepping for the new EP ended up with two unplanned kids due to multiple birth/abduction and with 4 babies/tots in the house I just didn't have the time to add a Pet into the chaos.

I'm doing an alphabet legacy challenge and my founder is a vampire so I'm hoping to keep him alive throughout the entire thing. This is the current state of the family:

Cf9vFtJ.png

L-R: Claudine, Christoff, Bert, Arun, Ernest, Arielle, Myra, Clovis

Ernest = founder.
Arielle = 2nd gen heiress.
Bert = 3rd gen heir. (Myra is his spouse)
Christoff, Claudine, Clovis = 4th gen.

And toddler Arun is also 2nd gen but he is the result of an alien abduction so I kind of just ignore him. =P

PLUUUUS... the family is too big for one lot so Ernest's fourth spouse, Mariko, and her three toddlers ? Darian, Van, and King ? from a previous marriage live on another lot:

oNDOono.png

Pretty much my favourite photo I've taken of this family. What would have made it perfect is if it was the third gen heir, rather than his wife, holding Christoff while he blew out his candles:

l62Mn0m.png

I only have the base game. I've been on the fence about getting the expansions. I do think the Sims 3 is a lot more fun, but that could be because it was my very first main stream Sims game on the PC. I want to give it a shot but I'm afraid I'm going to be bored. D:

Last edited:
I only have the base game. I've been on the fence about getting the expansions. I do think the Sims 3 is a lot more fun, but that could be because it was my very first main stream Sims game on the PC. I want to give it a shot but I'm afraid I'm going to be bored. D:

there are a lot more things to do in the sims 3 than in the sims 4 but the sims 4 is still a good game. only playing with the basegame is a bit boring but the expansion packs and even the game packs add a lot to the game !! idk if you'll get tired of it really quickly but it is a nice game

Finally got The Sims 4 thanks to a Christmas sale and a $10 Amazon gift card! *O*

I was really hesitant to leave the Open World aspect, but honestly playing the Sims 4 just made me realize how much I missed playing Sims 2 - and I wasn't even that much into it! It just fun to have so many options, and while I don't really like the restrictions they still help with having a stable experience where I can pick the medium graphic settings without worrying too much. <3

So far I've only created one Sim, which is one of my ever-changing still-favorite-though OCs. She's a gloomy outgoing musician here.

72hzS5B.jpg

She's very basic, but I just adore the look of the new Sims. I also love all of the options that are in the game, I'm not creative when it comes to creating Sims but it took a while to pick out everything. I kinda wish the game had a little bit more personality traits, but at least it's a step up from Sims 3. The mood options are pretty cool though, as well as all the goals you have for yourself and during gatherings.

z8KrdmB.jpg

I didn't plan on bulding any relationships during my first session, but me and my Sim just fell in love with one of the premade Sims. ^_^ They went on a couple of dates, the first one having all of those goals and the second one just having a timer. It's really cute how she always showed up on my door or called to ask her out. The smartphone is really a strong (and genuine) addition, I love it!

oIcVydS.jpg

For the first time in my long Sims life, I actually purchased an empty lot and built a house from scratch. I also decorated for the first time in my life without using cheats, but the interior doesn't look great so far so I'll just share my first house from the outside. I just love how easy the pure building aspect has become. You can just pick a room and drag it to your liking, it's great and so much easier.

wtgAPMn.jpg

I haven't played a lot yet, but I really enjoyed what I like so far! The in-built community is especially great. I browsed for houses before I settled for my own creativity, but it's super nice to have such an easy access to your downloads inside the game. I even uploaded my Sim to keep her safe when I was deleting my first world and she got 4 downloads? She didn't even have a pretty picture representing her. xD

But yeah, that's my first day with The Sims 4. Wishing all Simmers a happy and simmish holiday season! <3

I have TS1 and TS2 with all expansions and TS4 base game. I used to make custom content for TS2 but my computer currently lacks a video card and the game took too long to load and when it did, sometimes it had graphic glitches. I miss playing this one.

I literally only have mobile, but I'm hooked so I may try the OG someday!

I'm personally not a big fan of EA, and how they treat their customers (less for more scheme). BUT I try to make the exception for Sims! I love it very much. I've played original Sims when they had it in my school, and remember making a character and having no idea what I was doing. Also played the DS version, also remember being lost lol. I currently have Sims 3 and Sims 4.

I have fond memories of Sims 3. I first played when a friend of mine had it on his PC. We would all gather at his place after school (this was 11th or 12th grade). This was around the time I started to fall for my now-boyfriend. Before we got together, we'd all make characters and live in one house. He'd get all flustered if my character flirted with his hehe. Anywho, I'd hog it as well as I'd decorate more than actually play LOL! Literally half an hour for a room. Same to this day.

Sims 4, is a bit of a bittersweet thing for me. It doesn't have the greatness and freedom of 3 (no open world, limited customization, etc), as well as splitting packs in half for more smaller ones, but I do love the style of the characters as they really pop, and the stuff to decorate with feels a lot more current?

I haven't played Sims 4 in a while because 1. I've gotten distracted and would be hooked to it when I was supposed to be working lol, and 2. I started to get too obsessed with wanting new packs for furniture that's included in homes that Youtuber Sims Supply created. He's very talented and I fell in love with his work. Literally, 3/4 of the fun for me is in/exterior design, so when I didn't have certain pieces of furniture etc needed for his lots, I'd be tempted to buy more packs! So, TLDR; it would take my time and money overall.

BUT! I intend on starting again very soon. Miss my house and characters! <3

Ahh I love sims! I used to play the sims 4 and 3....but my computer had gotten soo bad and the game takes soo long to load that I have stopped. Really miss it hough.

Coincidentally, today I finally thought it time to fix my ever-crashing Sims 3 game. After about 20 minutes of updates, restarts, and settings changed, my game works again! I went back to my household of 6 college friends & split them into 2, staying behind to play with only 3 of em (bc honestly... it was a mess trying to organize all their lives lol).
I used to have the University expansion but it uninstalled itself & won't work, so I'm left with Supernatural, Pets, and Seasons to spice up the sims' lives :)
It's one of those games you binge for many hours in a short period of time, and then leave again for a couple months/a year, and I played about 6 hours today, oof. I really do love this game, though. One day I'll have enough money or encounter a sale on Origin so I can buy the sims 4 & the vampires pack (I love the supernatural aspect of it so so much hahahah).

Back