• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

CALLING ALL SIMMERS!

I really hope they add a supernatural pack in The Sims 4. As much as i love playing with a normal/generation family I also really love playing around with different supernatural beings like witches, fairies, and werewolves.

I really hope they add a supernatural pack in The Sims 4. As much as i love playing with a normal/generation family I also really love playing around with different supernatural beings like witches, fairies, and werewolves.

I hope they make another showtime expansion. I miss having celebrities in my game. I also miss supernatural as well. I hope they'd consider making that, with loads of magic to use.

Same! Like it's neat they have the Vampire expansion, but that just makes me feel like they're going to segment the rest as well and make it more expensive to get them all instead of just one expansion.

I haven't played sims 1 yet, but i've been in love with 2-3-4 ever since my best friend introduced me to the series in middle school! I've mostly been playing 4 lately. Haven't touched 3 in about a year because it won't work on my mac for some reason, but I'll still play 2 every few months! <3 My main frustration with 4 right now is just how many hair mods i download that don't come with meshes. It's so irritating, ahh... And they never link to the ones they actually need so I can download them ;; I just want pretty hairstyles, omg... Other than that, I'm just desperately waiting for Pets to come out! Pets was my favorite expansion in both 2 and 3!

Sadly I don't really have any 'stories' to share or anything. I tend to get bored with a family after a couple of days playing with them, so I'll just make a new one. :'D Haha, oops... I really enjoy watching other people do sims challenges on youtube, though! If any of you have channels feel free to link me or something~

Bc of the sims sale I got sims get together. I think partying made my sim a bit shocked lmao

07-14-17_11-53-29 PM.jpg

I really want to play The Sims 2 again.................... I might install it later

Me! I love Sims 3 so much, I don't want to know how many hours I spent playing it... Really love the OpenWorld aspect.

tkreAXl.jpg

I don't have any expansions currently, but I'll have to get Seasons if it ever goes on sale on Steam.

Me! I love Sims 3 so much, I don't want to know how many hours I spent playing it... Really love the OpenWorld aspect.

tkreAXl.jpg

I don't have any expansions currently, but I'll have to get Seasons if it ever goes on sale on Steam.

I think you just missed Steam's big sale. I'm pretty sure TS3 and its EPs were discounted a whole bunch.

Seasons is worth it full price, though! I paid $40 back when it was released, which it never costs that much anymore anyway.

TS3 is the only sims game I've ever owned, I have played TS2, which was on my friends computer for a while before TS3 even came out, but it wasn't much so I really don't know much about any sims game other than 3.

I still play my TS3 game a lot too, my favourite part about the game is probably customizing a sim though;; which kind of leads me to making too many files. I also feel like I give up on my families too early. I also tend to play the game for hours on end then get bored and don't come back for a while, then I just give up on my old families then make a new one (It's a sad cycle). There's still so many things I've never even accomplished in the game too, talking about it kinda makes me wanna go back aha.

Also I thought about buying sims 4 when it first came out but I never ended up doing it. It always seemed pretty cool from what I saw, but omg after reading some of this thread there are so many things I never knew about that got taken out? They could be considered kind of small things but still it's kinda sad to me. (and i mean toddlers? why would they take out an entire stage of life lmao)

Oh man i feel like i said way more than I originally meant to, sims is a fun game

ts3 forever, man ; P

I'm working on building a world rn!

sLjWLgh.png

once I got the bridges to cooperate w me, it's been going pretty well lol

Same here, I miss playing Superrnaturals so much :(.

I've been switching between TS3 and TS4 lately and I've been having fun with both. I've been enjoying Vampires in TS4. I turned my 5th generation hieress Amie Nebula into a vampire to play around with it.

07-10-17_2-46-40 AM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

07-10-17_12-34-21 PM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

Amie's little brother is such a gracious plasma donor
07-11-17_12-11-02 PM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

"Thanks little bro"
07-11-17_12-11-17 PM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

Amie and her boyfriend Javier. They're so cute together!
07-18-17_1-07-26 AM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

Amie is actually a bit of a flirt and tends to stay out a lot with guys. Javier isn't aware of the situation but he gets frustrated with Amie being out without his knowing, especially with their first child on the way
07-20-17_1-06-03 AM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

He ended up yelling forbidden words at her :( yikes
" I can't believe you said that to me"
07-20-17_1-07-00 AM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

She got pretty angry and started drinking from him uncontrollably o.o
07-20-17_1-07-38 AM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

Moral of the day: Don't mess with Amie!
07-20-17_1-08-14 AM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

Last edited:
ts3 forever, man ; P

I'm working on building a world rn!

once I got the bridges to cooperate w me, it's been going pretty well lol

omg i remember when i was making worlds in the sims 3 in like 2012 !! it was kinda frustrating because i had such a hard time with the road tools ;w; dont think i ever came close to finishing one but i hope u dont give up !! good luck, it's looking great

Tomodachi Life is better. JK. I've never played the Sims, but I've always wanted to. I have a copy of the 2nd one I got from 'Goodwill' but I never played it. Is the 2nd one good?

Back