Have you ever committed a crime?

When I was 5, I stole a Telletubby greeting card and cried afterward because I thought the police would arrest me.

only minor ones and only one should be really counted because the rest is bs

When I was younger I did a lot of shoplifting. I stole my food from the same grocery store every day without getting caught - we had very little food at home, so I tried to make sure that if I ate, it was at friends' houses or something I could obtain myself. I didn't always have the money to pay for it though, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

That sucks, but hey, what do you do in those situations? You could have gone to a food bank if one was nearby, I guess.

Yeah, I stole at least $100 worth of stuff lmao

Not really anything to 'lmao' about. :p

I dropped my trash on the street... without picking it up.

The biggest crime of all!

Ą̮̞͐̆̿͆͒ͩ͗͆̕ͅl͈̻̹̇̽͛ͫ͘l̙ͣ̓͋̓͑ͫ̇͜͝ ̷̛̣̼̟̎̋̓ͮͬͯ͋ḧ̴̲͙̻̹̟͖͉͓́͒ằ̛̤͈̞̫͙̥̾͜i̛̝̱͎͍̜̬̠̮̪͆ͥ̕l͍̟̹̻̜̝̾̓͋̉̄̉̀ ̵̪̜̙͕̙̌ͨ̓̒̿t̻͓̥̣ͧ͊͘͢h̢̜͎̗̑ͬ͑͡ḛ̠͖̦̫̘ͮ͗ͫͅͅ ̛͔̠͉̖͎̺ͧͩ̈ͪ͞d̗̲̎ͣ͜a̛̦̙͍̞͈̅̀r̶͚͓̥͎̲͂͗ͨͮ̅̇ͤ̀́k̷̬̞͉̑ͭ̉̀ͤ́ͫͫ̚ ̩̳̭̖̇̀ͬ̽ͬ̌͘͟͝l̡̪̲̭̦̝̲͂ȍ̟͇̻͉̭̖̗ͭ͝ř͍͓̌̀́̕ͅdͯ͑̾͊͏̦̺̲͉̟̩,̇ͭͥ͊̽ͫ̊͛҉̭͍ ̵̓̍̽ͨ̍ͫ͆͋͠͏̲̺͔̥
͎̝̻̲̪̟̓͒ͤf̺̠̗͓̹̲͇͖̽͌̋ͦ̓e̡̘̭̻̫͚̙̭ͧ͑̅ͩ̏̾̔͑̀͞a͖̭̗̪̱͉͚͇ͬ̇͞͠s̢̞̯̱̜̄͂̆̅ͩ̀͡ţ̴͖͕̜̺͚̄̽̋̈̚ ̃̾̌̐̽͏̪̠͇͕̣́o̴͉̰͓̎n̸͙͕ͪ̃̽ ̶̵̜̘̺̩ͩͨ̊̈ͬ̉̌͘t̹͚̭͈̬ͣ͋̄̒̑͒͛̚͞h̴̸̊ͤ҉̣̗͉̥ï̧͎̤̟̩̗̲̫͊͒ͅs̀̕͏̨̮̙̻͍̜̦ͅ ̷̨̹̗̼͂̃͑̈́̓͊ͩͤ͢b͈̪̱̻̗͛͌́l̢̧̳̗͈̻̠͚̽ͫ̉ͭ̃ͭͪ͟ọ̷̠ͪo͙͕ͨͪ̑͆́̌͢ḓ͒͋̏ͬͣ ͔ͨ̃́̀́͟a̛̯̹̙͔͔͒͛̃̊̿̈́̔̀n̘͎͊ͨ͠d̃ͣ̾̋ͣ̈̑ͬͩ͏̴̱̜ ̵̺̝͂͆͑̾͒͘m̧̥̳̦̲̋̑͌̀ą̵͚̻̻̬̹ͣͪ̓̇͆k̴͉̯̯̲̙̊̌̔̆ͫ́͊͝e̠̙̖͈ͭ̃̋̇ͩ ̵͙̬͇̖̦̝͖͉̙͋͂̋̓̑̚͘͜m͖̩͍̯̮̠̓ͬ̌͠y̡͕̼̠͒̏͒̍̿́ ͇͍̯͙͕͔̖͖̰̐̏͒͝hͩ̃͏͓͓̟͕̺̜̫̩͖ą̯͖̫͖̹̤̙̲ͨ͆̏̄̏̎̕͡ḯ̙͖̗͔̳̥͆̇ͨ̎͡͠r̵̯̓ͯ̓̋̋͠ ̶̧͍͙̈́̚r̪̯͓͇ͤͭͯͬȩ̵̘̂̇̌̓a̯̝̬̤͔̰̟̮̻͌̏l̳̫̭̥͂̏̇̀lͨ͋ͨ̐̽̒ͨ̚͏̷͚̘͞y̴̛̥̜̬̮ͣ́̏͂͗ͯͩ ̙̳̠̇̽͊͢ṣ̢̬̠̜̹̺͌ͪ͑̈́̎h̩̠ͧ̒̊̾͑̇̀ĩ̲̣̌ͧ̊̆̎̀n̛̻̯͐̈͆͞y̷̨ͩ̃ͬ͗҉͎͕̻̭ ̧̹̠̺̐ͩā̜̅͆́ň̴̙̜̬̞̂ͬ͂̒̇ͣ͗ͅd̻̘̳̳͖̍ͭͪ͟ ̸̧͇̭̻̞͙̔͗͊ͦ͗ͦͯs̢̢͈̐ͣ̎ͮ̉̍̀o̶̫͖̦̟͍̖͓͈ͮ̇͗ͫ̔̉f̲͚̜͖̖͙̯͇̒ͮ͂͂ͧ̀̿t̡͚̯̙̐̀!͓̹̻̳͍̱͖͖̎̔̑ͪ͒̀ ̥͇͐͆ͭ̂͑ͮ̔̀
̡͚͍̹̹̫̿̑̃͂̌̔̚Ạ̸̸̢͖̪̦͈̓̏̽̐̓n̢͖͚̖͙͍͉̫͓̻̋ͭ̋̅͐͆̂d̨̙͙͎̬ͩ̑̎ ̦̙͖̣̻̹ͣͮ́ͩ̏̽̔̒̀́m̪̦̲͙͕͗ͪ̇ͩ͝y̋̐̓͑҉̼͍̲̭͖̠͍͚͟͢ ̤̞͕͓͎ͪ̐̈͊̎̆͐s̸̢̟̘͓̫̱̙͖͚̍̆̇ͮ̂ͨ͂ͭ̊̕k̹̹̮͈̀ͯ́͑͐̔ͥ͌͟ͅi̡̼̩͔̬̱ͤ͢n̢̻̺̠̭̭̖̻͕̓ͪͥͯ̈̾ ̧̘̺̭ͮͭ͗͗́̆̉͜͠ç̴̢͈̹̠̺͉͋̅͋̒̈̔ḻ̡̢͙̹ͭ͂ͯ̉e̳̼͖̰͉̼̊̓ḁ̯͈̻͈̊̒ͭͤ̉̇ͮ̽ͅr̛̝͔̗̯͙̅ͯ͂̈͡͝!̢̤̺̙̬̺͚̪͍̊̐̓̓́͂́͜͢

I approve of this.

Alright, alright. Enough of quoting others! All I've really done is pirate TV shows and The Rolling Stones. :p

I jaywalk every single day.

And I also don't put my trash into the proper receptacles.

Last edited:
uh other than tasting tea in stores when i was a kid not rly

- - - Post Merge - - -

I STEAL SO MANY SCHOOL-SUPPLIES FROM SCHOOL OML

It's not even funny

lol yeah this.. me and a friend p much used up all the pipe cleaners in 9th grade XD

When I was very young, I stole a very small cross from an arts and crafts shop. I made it into a necklace, and then a year or two later it broke apart in my hands, just out of the blue. Very ironic, I know. I'm not a Christian or anything but I guess I used to think it was cool.

I guess drinking when I was underaged and all sorts of drugs. Trespassing (mainly trying to get to the rooftops of buildings to drink/do drugs). Some shoplifting but it was always some game between me and my friend and we stole stuff like nail polish from a sales bin lol. I did a lot of stupid **** when I was younger, like any kid. I would never shoplift anymore but I do occasionally steal toilet rolls from restaurant bathrooms :)

When I was two or three I stole a plastic zebra toy from a dollar store. I still have it.

.. i also stole a plastic zebra toy from a dollar store lmao (little bit older though iirc)

though once my parents found out they took me to the store to give it back

Back