Isabelle
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
so here's a strange giveaway:
So I'm willing to give away several rare items, a completed regal, exotic, sleek, and astro set,
2 million bells (IGB)
and 10 tbt
To whoever can perform the nicest action.
BE CAREFUL, FOR YOU MAY NOT WIN, REGARDLESS OF HOW NICE!

Hmm. This is a rather strange giveaway!
Could you possibly explain what you mean by being nice? There's a big difference between telling someone they look nice today, or gifting them like. 500TBT.

I gave someone that restarted a million bells and a gold rose, plus my black glasses I'd had since like the beginning of the game xD Yay doing nice things!

I opened the door for a man in a wheelchair who couldn't open the door o:

I gave a girl who just started animal crossing 40,000 bells and loads of fruits and stuff cx

Strange indeed, but in the wrong section... I think. Also, folks, "To whoever can perform the nicest action". What on earth is happening? I could give virtual hugs if that's any help.

this thread was bumped up from weeks ago, and the OP is banned, so you can safely assume this giveaway isn't happening lol.

this thread was bumped up from weeks ago, and the OP is banned, so you can safely assume this giveaway isn't happening lol.

Lol, good point! I can't see anything to say they're banned or any reason for them to be so but they've not posted much since this, so, yeah... probably gone. We can't safely assume the giveaway isn't happening though as they could make another account and host it regardless. :p Odds are greatly reduced though so maybe this thread should be closed.

lol ok then
although I just wanted to say that I gave a throne, 2 basket of perfect peaches, AND gold tools all for free to someone yesterday

Lol, good point! I can't see anything to say they're banned or any reason for them to be so but they've not posted much since this, so, yeah... probably gone. We can't safely assume the giveaway isn't happening though as they could make another account and host it regardless. :p Odds are greatly reduced though so maybe this thread should be closed.
when the users username is brown, it means they're banned. I also remember this particular user and they were sketchy imo anyway, not to mention the requirements for this giveaway are really just unclear and probably unfair overall. alt/second accounts are also not allowed, especially if you were banned, so that's a no no as well. C:

when the users username is brown, it means they're banned. I also remember this particular user and they were sketchy imo anyway, not to mention the requirements for this giveaway are really just unclear and probably unfair overall. alt/second accounts are also not allowed, especially if you were banned, so that's a no no as well. C:

Never noticed it was any colour different from the rest. Thanks! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Virtual hug! I want one!

*hug*
...Ew, dog slobber.

so here's a strange giveaway:
So I'm willing to give away several rare items, a completed regal, exotic, sleek, and astro set,
2 million bells (IGB)
and 10 tbt
To whoever can perform the nicest action.
BE CAREFUL, FOR YOU MAY NOT WIN, REGARDLESS OF HOW NICE!
I'm pregnant and the child isn't yours

Let's not bump irrelevant threads from over a year ago, guys :rolleyes:

And remember it's always best to report posts rather than just responding yourself so we can see and deal with them - thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back